Special valentines day offer

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one said he shot me. You made a point about him doing nothing to me and i just showed you that you were wrong. No body likes being wrong mate but why not just say "o yeah i see now" rather than trying to drag things out further.

"And your point is"

O and the point of the whole thing is he WRONGLY acused me of abusing someone.

Sorry SI and others for this going this way please deleate all my rubbish posts. (and those of others)

I merely pointed out that if you are going to pick on other people then you need to be squeeky clean yourself.

Dude your still missing the point. i never picked on anyones spelling, i dont know what you want me to say. i am one of the worst spellers on here and its not in my nature to pick on or abuse anyone on tinternet.

Dude your still missing the point. i never picked on anyones spelling, i dont know what you want me to say. i am one of the worst spellers on here and its not in my nature to pick on or abuse anyone on tinternet.

Your post here:

First off my friend could you point me to where anyone in this thread has "verballhy"? attacked anyone.

Picked up on another user's spelling. You therefore' date=' by some definition of the word, abused him.

No one said he shot me. You made a point about him doing nothing to me and i just showed you that you were wrong. No body likes being wrong mate but why not just say "o yeah i see now" rather than trying to drag things out further.

"And your point is"

O and the point of the whole thing is he WRONGLY acused me of abusing someone.

Sorry SI and others for this going this way please deleate all my rubbish posts. (and those of others)

No, no one does like being wrong. In this case, it's you who is wrong. But I very much doubt you're going to back out.

Sorry guys i am still missing something. I was "quoting" the person hence the " ". I quoted him because in my opinion he was wrong and no one hade attacked SI. Still not sure why you both think quoting someone equals abuseing them.

Now what you 2 are doing could by some seem like bullying.

Also what do those numbers mean by your names next to infractions?

Sorry guys i am still missing something. I was "quoting" the person hence the " ". I quoted him because in my opinion he was wrong and no one hade attacked SI. Still not sure why you both think quoting someone equals abuseing them.

Now what you 2 are doing could by some seem like bullying.

Also what do those numbers mean by your names next to infractions?

You could have simply answered his point, but you chose to spell the word he misspelt the same way, therefore drawing attention to it. That is abuse.

We don't want you abusing other members of the forums. We're perfectly justified to stop abuse.

When you quote someone you have to write it/spell it like they did. Otherwise you are missquoting them. When we use the quote function on this forum it doesnt correct the grammer or spelling mistakes.

This is getting to weird it seems you both are certain i abused someone. if thats the case i await my worning.

Sorry to the mods who have to waste their time clearing all this.

im off to bed now, got a real football match to play in the morning.

When you quote someone you have to write it/spell it like they did. Otherwise you are missquoting them. When we use the quote function on this forum it doesnt correct the grammer or spelling mistakes.

Are you honestly being this stupid? You misspelt the word in your own post!

Again, I quote you:

First off my friend could you point me to where anyone in this thread has "verballhy"? attacked anyone.

Are you honestly being this stupid? You misspelt the word in your own post!

Again, I quote you:

Thanks for calling me stupid. I spelt the word the way he did because i was quotting him. If a newspaper misquotted someone they could get sued. if a celeb cant form a sentance correctly the journo cant change words round and say "x said this" When quotting txt it is correct to write how it was written. The quote function on this forum doesnt change my grammer or spelling.

Thanks for calling me stupid. I spelt the word the way he did because i was quotting him. If a newspaper misquotted someone they could get sued. if a celeb cant form a sentance correctly the journo cant change words round and say "x said this" When quotting txt it is correct to write how it was written. The quote function on this forum doesnt change my grammer or spelling.

You quoted the guy's post. You had no right to change anything in that. You didn't. Everyone's happy.

But when you wrote your reply, misspelling the same word he did was insulting.

Do you understand that?

Vic is 16. Maybe he haven't learned in school about quotting yet. :D :D

Just chill off guys. ;)

True, and everyone should understand when using the auto quote function, all the errors are included. However, when quoting within your own sentence the convention is to use sic after the quote to show that the person you're quoting misspelt the word, not you.

So the above quoted statement would read:

"Otherwise you are missquoting (sic) them. When we use the quote function on this forum it doesnt (sic) correct the grammer (sic) or spelling mistakes."

You quoted the guy's post. You had no right to change anything in that. You didn't. Everyone's happy.

But when you wrote your reply, misspelling the same word he did was insulting.

Do you understand that?

If i said you have spelt something wrong, you should have done it like this. Then i would be picking up on his/her mistake. The same way as if i said to you, you cant start a sentance with But.

But (see what i did there) i am not like someone else and dont spend my time correcting others grammer.

True, and everyone should understand when using the auto quote function, all the errors are included. However, when quoting within your own sentence the convention is to use sic after the quote to show that the person you're quoting misspelt the word, not you.

"Otherwise you are missquoting sic them. When we use the quote function on this forum it doesnt sic correct the grammer sic or spelling mistakes."

That's just as bad as what he did. It's still calling the person out of their spelling error, which translates as abuse.

"Otherwise you are missquoting (sic) them. When we use the quote function on this forum it doesnt (sic) correct the grammer (sic) or spelling mistakes."

Ok cheers mate i will try to remember that in the future.

If i said you have spelt something wrong, you should have done it like this. Then i would be picking up on his/her mistake. The same way as if i said to you, you cant start a sentance with But.

But (see what i did there) i am not like someone else and dont spend my time correcting others grammer.

You picked up on the guy's mistake by copying his spelling error (and bolding it). What part of that don't you get?

Great offer guys :D

although the offer was great, i was thinking that a lot of people only want the patch for the january transfer window changes.

any chance in the future you could release transfer changes early and the bugs fixes later?

(not having i dig, you guys are great, but would be useful)

you keep paying for FM .. im not suprised your taste of games is useless

Left 4 dead 2 for example only released in December and one of the best games released without bugs, shame their programmers and testers are so good and FM cant seem to achieve something half as well.

Crash without error; crash after intro; Carrying multiple melee weapons; When changing team in Versus, the team will get stuck; When trying to crown the witch while sitting with incindiary ammo, she becomes invincible; box of death etc etc...

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1028991

Yeah, whatever...

But I'm quite impressed on how they list the all the known bug list (and their workaround) on one thread...

Even if you give this game for free i prefer to use it for my toilet. the worst game ever. siga games have no idea about football. i think they confused football with ping pong. cheaters. the worst part is that siga games never apologised for their mistakes.

Even if you give this game for free i prefer to use it for my toilet. the worst game ever. siga games have no idea about football. i think they confused football with ping pong. cheaters. the worst part is that siga games never apologised for their mistakes.

So the reason you're on a FM forum is...?

Archived