Start my own club?

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goalkeeping Attributes (11)

10-12

8-10

8-10

I'm going to go for now. I might be on later, but it's more likely I'll be next on tomorrow. I've been up all night and now have to go stand in the middle of a freezing cold field and cheer footballers on, when I can't join in. :(

And when I get back I'll probably crash. I'll talk to both you guys later. :)

They're all gonna be rubbish through. What's the use of getting a whole bunch of greyed out players?

No that's if there isn't enough players in the squad while IN the game. On start-up it generates full regens based on club reputation and youth facilities IIRC.

No that's if there isn't enough players in the squad while IN the game. On start-up it generates full regens based on club reputation and youth facilities IIRC.

Hmm. I've never heard of that...

@Skorpio678 - Do you want to add any preferred moves for your outfield players?

Hmm. I've never heard of that...

@Skorpio678 - Do you want to add any preferred moves for your outfield players?

I haven't got access to FM atm, but you could quickly test it by shift-selecting all players 18 or under in any team, deleting them, then starting a quick game. Could save you a ton of time, and would add a bit of randomness to the game, rather than having the exact same youth players on every version of the game.

I haven't got access to FM atm, but you could quickly test it by shift-selecting all players 18 or under in any team, deleting them, then starting a quick game. Could save you a ton of time, and would add a bit of randomness to the game, rather than having the exact same youth players on every version of the game.

Doing it now...

Vic:

You must be worn out? Which game was cancelled on you? Due to weather? I'm gettng ready to watch UTS v Gunners!

BY the way, I was looking through the posts above and I think it might be an idea instead of doing individual post do write one big thread on hos to set up a club. I havenet seen it on any forum and I think a lot of people might enjoy it? THis would save you a lot of time> and guys like me can just print it out and go from there?

Vic:

You must be worn out? Which game was cancelled on you? Due to weather? I'm gettng ready to watch UTS v Gunners!

I was meant to go watch Tottenham Ladies play with my girlfriend. Kinda glad it was cancelled, as I can now watch Man Utd crush Arsenal. :)

BY the way, I was looking through the posts above and I think it might be an idea instead of doing individual post do write one big thread on hos to set up a club. I havenet seen it on any forum and I think a lot of people might enjoy it? THis would save you a lot of time> and guys like me can just print it out and go from there?

It's kind of hard though. There are hundreds of leagues all over the world, most of them have different reps and skill levels, and therefore all the numbers would be different.

I know a lot more people would be able to find a big thread, but there's no way I can account for every playing level.

Anyone who comes onto this thread and asks for a walkthrough for their particular league will be helped by me. I'm not against walking through it loads of times if people need me to. :)

Vic is there a way to copy a team and rename them and still be able to edit the players and staff"s stats and names etc?

I was meant to go watch Tottenham Ladies play with my girlfriend. Kinda glad it was cancelled, as I can now watch Man Utd crush Arsenal. :)

It's kind of hard though. There are hundreds of leagues all over the world, most of them have different reps and skill levels, and therefore all the numbers would be different.

I know a lot more people would be able to find a big thread, but there's no way I can account for every playing level.

Anyone who comes onto this thread and asks for a walkthrough for their particular league will be helped by me. I'm not against walking through it loads of times if people need me to. :)

about 4 years but have never opened the editor before. I have spent my time working on tactics especially the 3-4-3

If i go in and change say Doncaster Rovers - can i open the tabs similiar to what you were walking me through and change colours of kit, chairman and everything as we would to build a new club?

Go into the club you want to change the name of, and you can change their name, the league they compete in, and their players.

How long have you been playing FM?

it would be easier to just delete one of the current Championship teams from your edited database.

I suggest someone like Doncaster, who won't be missed.

Rofl at this ^^^.

Just wanted to offer a round of applause to Vic Taylor for giving such a thorough guide to club creation - it truly is brilliant! I have wanted to create a team of my own for a little while now, but lacked the confidence to go ahead and do it, but thanks to this guide I am willing to give it a good crack. :thup:

Archived