Start my own club?

about 4 years but have never opened the editor before. I have spent my time working on tactics especially the 3-4-3

If i go in and change say Doncaster Rovers - can i open the tabs similiar to what you were walking me through and change colours of kit, chairman and everything as we would to build a new club?

Yes, you can.

Vic:

Once I open the editor how do I view a club? I dont see any search features? I clicked on club - but dont know where to go form there

You click on 'Club', and type in the club name you want to edit into the seach box.

Vic:

Did you manage to watch the utd game?

No. The TV packed up. :(

But we won! :D

Rofl at this ^^^.

Just wanted to offer a round of applause to Vic Taylor for giving such a thorough guide to club creation - it truly is brilliant! I have wanted to create a team of my own for a little while now, but lacked the confidence to go ahead and do it, but thanks to this guide I am willing to give it a good crack. :thup:

Thanks, Hootoo22. If you need help just ask. :thup:

Vic:

Finally was able to open the editor and have a look around. Here is my question: What if I duplicated Man United, then did some major editing, change kits and build a new team from that and plop them in Championship? Is that doable?

Yes, that's doable. I think.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry. Missed these posts.

RB is done. So that means i can delete the Youth GK and 14 other players out of the 48? Giving us only 33 to do...

That's much easier. I'm having a bit of trouble firing up the Editor. I'll get back to you when I manage it. :thup:

wow this still going lol 248 posts vic you must be a machine lol

*snaps to attention*

:D

well thanks to me we have gained 2 pages :D

Thanks to me. ;)

Vic:

You missed the best game of the season _ Rooney was spectacular.

Here is what I think I would like to do if possible. I want to start a lifetime game with a new club either by building it from scratch or replacing an existing one. What is the easiest and best way to do this in your opinion?

Vic:

You missed the best game of the season _ Rooney was spectacular.

Here is what I think I would like to do if possible. I want to start a lifetime game with a new club either by building it from scratch or replacing an existing one. What is the easiest and best way to do this in your opinion?

I'll watch it on MUTV tomorrow. It's repeated at midnight tonight, but I'm watching the wrestling at 1am.

It would be simple to continue creating your club, as you then don't have to delete all the player/staff/board and start again.

vic:

i havent started anything as yet> as I couldnt figure out how to get into the editor.

In one sec. As I'll be dealing with both of you at the same time, sorry if updates are slower than usual. I'll try not to get confused. ;)

Now...

Where did we get up to with each of you?

vic:

i havent started anything as yet> as I couldnt figure out how to get into the editor.

*bangs head against something hard*

Why didn't you tell me? I was wondering why you were talking about editing clubs when you'd already started your own. :p

What seems to be the problem?

i've been getting heaps of my FIFA Club mates and my friends to create a player application form :D WOuld you like to be a player Vic? you could be the captain lol :p

I'm sorry for being thick, but... Pardon?

heres the form i used for my other team mates.

*Full Name:

Common Name(Nick-Name):

*Preferred Position/s(maximum 2):

Secondary Position/s(if any):

*D.O.B.:

*P.O.B.:

Preferred Kit Number:

*Trained in Nation?(Y/N, Specify which Nation if any):

*Trained in Club(Y/N, Predators FC only):

Job Preference Upon Retirement(if any):

Favorite People:

Disliked People:

Favorite Club/s:

Disliked Club/s:

Preferred Move/s(Maximum 3):

i can edit those details into the first RB you listed yesterday. Unless you would rather be the secondary RB we're making now?

i can edit those details into the first RB you listed yesterday. Unless you would rather be the secondary RB we're making now?

I don't mind. :)

*Full Name: Vic Taylor

Common Name(Nick-Name): Vic

*Preferred Position/s(maximum 2): RB

Secondary Position/s(if any): GK

*D.O.B.: 24/11/93

*P.O.B.: Essex

Preferred Kit Number: Don't really have one.

*Trained in Nation?(Y/N, Specify which Nation if any): England.

*Trained in Club(Y/N, Predators FC only): Yes.

Job Preference Upon Retirement(if any): Goalkeeping Coach.

Favorite People: SAF

Disliked People:

Favorite Club/s: Manchester United

Disliked Club/s: Manchester City and Arsenal

Preferred Move/s(Maximum 3): Dives Into Tackles

Moves Into Channels

Thanks. :)

Vic_\\Sorry mate

I have just opened the editor so ready to start. We can either edit a current team or build new whatever you think?

Building a new one would be easier. I gave you instructions up to the Kit screens I think. So if you do everything up until that point, and tell me when you're finished, you can start catching up to Skorpio678. :thup:

ok i made the one we are making right now into you :D

Sounds cool. :cool:

sounds good _ can I have a higher reputation?

Of course you can. You can change any and all of the stats and figures I've given you. The reputation for your team was, however, in the ballpark for one in the Championship. If you win things and get promoted ingame it will go up.

well we haven't finished the stats of this one anyway but yea start again for all i care :p

You're editing the one we're doing now to be me, correct?

vic - thanks i:ll start working and let you know when i get caught up _ any idea how long it might take to complete?

... Somehow I don't think you're going to like the answer...

Skorpio678 and I have been working for days on his database and it's still not finished. I think you're in it for the long haul. ;)

kk you've lowered most of them lol.

What can I say? I'm not very professional on the pitch. :o

Positions

Position - Change to RB

Defender Right - 20

Wing Back Right - 14

Mental (17)

12-14

10-12

8-10

13-15

14-16