What have u broke while playing FM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starr_Man5:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevie_G_32201:

a clock, 3 mouses, a table one of my teeth and cracked a window....im totally calm me.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"mouses"

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ha ha lol mice* happy now? lol

Don't think I've ever broken anything through CM/FM, just inflicted a fair amount of pain. I did kick a hole in my mates door due to Pro Evo (couldn't score, blamed the game when it was my fault for being too cocky), don't think he's ever noticed, I covered it up with a poster lol.

I have a football in my room that comes in handy when I have to go beserk. Things go flying. But the only thing I've managed to cause damage to is myself i think.

A friend threw his monitor on the floor when he lost, so he can't play for a while now. I think maybe he should be diagnosed with something but that is not the case. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Suzie MUFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bratto17:

I also put myself in hospital when I got so wound up I headbutted the wall and then went to sit back down on my computer chair and it fell back causing me to crack my head open! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think this wins purely for the hilarious imagery that I'm getting from it. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by big_bob:

Originally posted by Bratto17:

This has to be the funniest post I ever read regarding FM icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha! I laugh about it now but it really did hurt! I was so embarassed when my mum was telling the nurse that it was FM that was behind it! icon_biggrin.gif

I broke a mouse, that's about it, although there is a strange dip in the arm of the sofa, where I bang my fist!

The Missus sh*ts hereself normally when I bang the table then shouts at me for getting so carried away, but I can't say I've really broke anything as such, I tend to throw cushions and stuff like a deranged ape.

Type "Championship manager" into you-tube and look for the kid who manages Bradford City, it's hilarious, I discovered this the other day so apologies if this is common knowledge. I love the way he calls Steve Claridge a useless sack of Sh*t or something along those lines? I can safely say that I don't get that mad.

I broke my girlfriends laptop not through anger but celebration. I can't remember who I was playing (I lost the save) but it must have been a crunch game and I remember my sub scored in stoppage time. I jumped up and knocked a hot toddy all over the laptop.

A hottoddy is a sugary, hot, whiskey drink. All the sugar got into it and It wasn't worth the money to repair.

She went class A mental at me.

I have also now broken a desk draw but again not through anger, it's because I pull it out and put a pillow in it then rest my feet up and play fm for hours, but it can't take my weight and the whole desk looks terrible now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Type "Championship manager" into you-tube and look for the kid who manages Bradford City, it's hilarious, I discovered this the other day so apologies if this is common knowledge. I love the way he calls Steve Claridge a useless sack of Sh*t or something along those lines? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could you put a link up or something I would love to see that one.

My laptop was about to go out the window once until out of the corner of my eye I saw we had equalized in the last minute to send the match to penalties. It almost went out of the window again 5 minutes later thanks to one of my players smashing his penalty kick straight over the bar. Such good memories...

I have broken enough mouses keyboards ashtrays anything that is near when I feel the rage. I have often grabbed my mouse and squeezed it as hard as I could which usually breaks it. Its quite embarrasing really for a 26 year old but the FM rage takes over. I only get it on FM no other game can do this to me. The worst incident was one I decided to throw my mouse as hard as I could at my huge CRT monitor after blowing the league. The mouse proceeded to bounce of the screen, smack me in the nose and make it bleed like crazy. The rage mixed with the huge pain made me want to scream, cry and smash something at the same time. In the end I went to the bathroom mumbling and started sorting my nose out.

I will remeber that moment for as long as I live, luckily, I was on my own at the time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Suzie MUFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bratto17:

I also put myself in hospital when I got so wound up I headbutted the wall and then went to sit back down on my computer chair and it fell back causing me to crack my head open! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think this wins purely for the hilarious imagery that I'm getting from it. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, exactly what i was thinking :p

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by niktheblade1:

Type "Championship manager" into you-tube and look for the kid who manages Bradford City, it's hilarious, I discovered this the other day so apologies if this is common knowledge. I love the way he calls Steve Claridge a useless sack of Sh*t or something along those lines? I can safely say that I don't get that mad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by niktheblade1:

Type "Championship manager" into you-tube and look for the kid who manages Bradford City, it's hilarious, I discovered this the other day so apologies if this is common knowledge. I love the way he calls Steve Claridge a useless sack of Sh*t or something along those lines? I can safely say that I don't get that mad.

Angry Manager </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew FM was annoying but I didn't think people went to that extent lol.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodzorr_avfc:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by niktheblade1:

Type "Championship manager" into you-tube and look for the kid who manages Bradford City, it's hilarious, I discovered this the other day so apologies if this is common knowledge. I love the way he calls Steve Claridge a useless sack of Sh*t or something along those lines? I can safely say that I don't get that mad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's not playing FM, and it's completely scripted anyway.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodzorr_avfc:

Yeah isn't he playing WoW really? Or some other MMORPG of some kind? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't click the link since they blocked youtube at my work, but if it's the one I'm thinking of, it's the angry German kid who's playing Unreal Tournament, with fake FM subtitles added.

Archived