FM10 : Standard de Liege - Where Defour is King

Bruce Higham

FM10 - Standard de Liege

Where Defour is king

201px-Royal_Standard_de_Liegesvg.png

Founded in 1900, Royal Standard de Liege is one of the big 3 clubs of Belgium (Anderlecht and club Brugge making the trio). After going between the 1st and 2nd divisions for it’s first 20 years, in 1921 it made the top division, and has never left it. God help you if you get Standard relegated. In 1954, Standard won its first bit of major silverware (apart from promotion trophies) when it won the Belgian Cup. 4 years later, captain Denis Houf led his team to be the national champions. In the intervening years, Standard has won the national championship 10 times and have made the european champions cup semifinals twice. In 2008/09 they won the league for the 2nd year in a row, after a drought of 25 years.

With an outstanding youth setup, european football, quality youngsters already playing in the 1st team and a new stadium in 7 years, Standard is one of the best career saves a person can have on Football Manager. In 1994 an Aussie named Vidmar played for Standard, which made it one of those teams I always looked at to see how they were getting on. When Defour came into the youth team, it became the team to play with in FM.

You’ll never have bucketloads of money, but you can build a team to compete with the best in europe.

Reputation - National

Chairman - Loves the club

Estimated Value - 25.5m (loan debt 14m)

Stadium - Stade Maurice Dufrasne (26659) Due to move into Glain 1.1.2017 (40000)

Fierce Rivals - Anderlecht, Charleroi, Club Brugge

Training - Top facilities (shame about the staff)

Youth - Good facilities and Academy

Predictions - 1st

Expectations - win the Pr League

Wages - 235k (116k spent)

Transfer funds - 170k (by adjusting can go up to 6 million)

Affiliated teams -

Tubize (loan)

Marseille - they have 1st option (!!!) with nothing in return

Porto - (loan)

Juventus - (loan)

AC Milan (loan)

TP Mazembe (we have 1st option)

Bleid (annual friendly)

R.Madrid castilla (loan both ways)

My opinions for those who like affiliates - cancel the marseille one unless you want to build a relationship with them. I like to send youth players on to Castilla and reserves onto Tubize if they’ll go.

Squad Analysis

Goalkeeper -

Since the departure of eccentric goalie Rorys Aragon Espinoza, 20 year old Sinan Bolat (you’ll find him in the u21‘s) has been the 1st choice for Standard. Reportedly wanted by Man united and Arsenal, he looks to have a bright future. He has the stats in all the right places, however in my opinion an undisputed 1st choice goalie is needed until Sinan develops. The 3rd choice is new signing 22 yo Kristof Van Hout. If all the opposition does is fire in crosses, Van Hout would be the worlds best, with his claim to fame being one of the, if not the, tallest professional footballer in the world. Unfortunately, in my eyes he is a clear cut 3rd choice. One of the good things about Standard is that it seems most players will join you if you pay them good money. I’ve managed to sign Enyeama for 210k, admittedly paying him up and above what he was asking. You have to when real madrid want him...

Players - Sinan, Kristof Van Hout

Key Player - NA

Hot Prospect - Sinan

Targets - Enyeama - 250k , Henk Timmer (free)

Right Back -

26yo Brazilian Marcos is the 1st choice at RB, he has decent workman like stats, however I’m sure better can be had. His backup, Reginald Goreux, will have different stats everytime. Probably a capable backup, but more suited to further up the pitch. A youngster who potentially has a future is Marnic Vermijl.

Players - Marcos, Goreux,

Key Player - NA

Hot Prospect - Vermijl

Targets - Ansaldi (probably about 1m or 1.5 m), Corsino (1 m)

Left Back -

We don’t have an undisputed lb since the departure of Dante, with Mulemo and Collet fighting it out. Standard has a few young fbs coming through, which should be interesting to watch. Mulemo is surprisingly decent regardless of his lack of stats, however LB along with Goalie is one of the priorities for european football.

Players - Landry Mulemo, Cedric Collet

Key Player - NA

Hot Prospect - Bonemme, Ngawa

Targets - Ansaldi, Peter Masilela (500k)

Centre Back -

A couple of seasons back Standard had a back 4 to compete with anyone, however success meant that Dante and Onyewu moved on, with only sarr and marcos (who I replaced early on every time) remaining. All the talent seems to have moved forward. With 6 centrebacks in the 1st team, Mohamed Sarr, Victor Ramos and loanees Alex Moraes and Rami Gershon (although more suited at dm) compete with felipe and Rocha. I use Rocha on the right and felipe on the left, although Ramos has the stats to be a decent cb in the future. Sarr for me always seems to get injured, so I’ve gone off him. With 6 hot prospects in the u21’s and u19’s, the future could be bright. Mehmet looks quite promising.

Players - as above

Key Player - Rocha

Hot prospect - Mehmet, Felipe, Ramos

Targets - Otamendi (with a fair bit of 48 monthing and a lot of luck)

Defensive midfield

A surplus of talent here, although with defour and witsel in the team, some of these might struggle to get a game. Olivier Dacourt can do a job when you need him to, he is an excellent substitute when you need to put on an anchor man or to flood the midfield. Benjamin Nicaise has ecellent workmanlike stats, although as he is transfer listed I usually let him go as he’d struggle to get a game. Stephen Defour can play as a dm, although as his tackling isn’t that great he may be better as a deep-lying midfielder. I usually play him further up the field in the cm position, so I’ll talk about him there. Rami Gershon, on loan from Israel, probably doesn’t have the skill. Breaking into the 1st team lately is 18yo frenchman Eliaquim Mangala. With similar stats to nicaise but 10 years in arrears, the worlds the limit.

Hot Prospect - Eliaquim Mangala

Targets - take your pick, but in my opinion none needed for now.

Centre and attacking midfield

Screenshot2009-11-06at113747PM.png

Two reasons why you’ll love standard - Defour and Witsel - Defour is more of your, “god damn it, lets win this game people” type of player, he likes to sit back and lay passes around (get rid of his plays short passes attribute, by the way) and then make a late run into the box and score the winning goal. Thats why he’s your captain at 21. I keep on upping his contract a little bit whenever other teams come in, he’ll stay if you don’t pi@s him off. Witsel, despite that gascoigne like crazy broken leg lunge, is a star in the making. Flair, dribbles like nothing else and can pass and shoot. He’s the perfect counterpart to defour, and if you train him as a rm, within one or two weeks he’s accomplished at it.

With the right training and being able to keep him, he with defour with see you holding the european cup. Andrea Mutombo provides a 20yo backup, I signed Krivets and Golassa, although mainly for the wings.

Hot Prospect - Mangala

Targets - Sergey Krivets (AMRLC - 500k), Golassa (AMRLC - 700k)

Right mid

26yo Wilfried Dalmat and 21yo Goreux fight it out for 1st choice, with 27yo Dufer providing a bit of transfer funds. If you don’t want to buy, Witsel trains in this position easily and is a class act at it. Once again Mutombo provides backup.

Targets - as above

Left Mid

The serbian speedster Jovanovic is excellent at this position, although I play him in AML as an inside forward. He can score goals and is a class act. If you want to use him as a striker, 25yo Cedric Collet has scored goals for me off the bench, and Mehdi Carcela provides another 20yo backup.

Targets - Krivets and Golassa

Striker

Dieumerici Mbokani is an all-round forward who can score goals for you, and Igor de Camargo, as a defensive support forward, has scored 8 in 6 games for me. Cyriac Gohi Bi will attract bids from the start, but if you can hold them off, give him games, for he’s sure to be a star.

Star - Mbokani

Hot Prospect - Gohi Bi

Targets - Mario Mandzukic (2m)

Staff - A clear out is needed of your staff, I got rid of 4 coaches and 3 scouts, although I could have got rid of them all. A physio is desperately needed. Some suggestions for staff -

Scouts - Steve Mccall, Comi, Anderson, Jacob

Coaches - Whelen, Murtough, Bertinchamps, hoffman

Physio - Biosca

Tactics

Standard is lucky in that with so many of the players able to play different positions, it’s easy to adjust on the fly to opposition moves. I usually start with 4 at the back (stopper and cover in the cb, with the goalie on sweeper)

1 cm being advanced playmaker

1 cm being a central midfielder support

1 left am being attack inside forward

right midfielder being a wide central midfield support

left st being a poacher

right striker defensive forward support.

I have more creative freedom, shorter passing and more closing down.

I change from that to put the defensive forward as a dm anchorman, bring the right midfielder up to a right am winger and you’ve got a 451, or a 433 depending on how you see it. This seems to work well in europe.

So there you have it, Standard de liege on to europe.

Great thread, thumb up, happy to see the team i support since 25 years now, i did this thread last year but im lacking of time at the moment.

Mangala and Carcela should be upped a little more in next update, at least it has been stated by the belgian researcher.

"Tous ensemble, tous ensemble, he he" :D

Did you get a lot of offers for Defour and Witsel?
Witsel yes, roma, ac and foirentina never stop, Defour only rumours. The one that is every day it seems is Gohi Bi. But they have never offered above 2 million, I just always refuse automatically and he seems fine with it.

One thing with Standard is that the cb's are quite weak for top level defenders, I've sold Sarr for 1.5 and wanted a quick defender to replace him as a cover cd, after searching quite a bit I bought Julio caceres for 5 mill from boca, experienced which I what I want/need at the back with good youngsters around him. He's been great, held the team together. Recommend him with a bit of judicious 48 monthing :p Have also bought keko for the future. Krivets has been great, playing all across the midfield.

Hi

As a big standard liege fan im obligated to coach them ! Im into my second season now and still going strong.

First season won the league with 3 points leading on my main rival Anderlecht, got knocked out in the Cup fairly early in the season. Ended 3th in my champion league group (shaktar, barcelona, besiktas) it wasnt realy a nice run got realy knocked down by barcelona 5-0 away and 1-6 at home. Drawed Genoa which didnt really go smooth either. Defensivly we are realy weak in europe but im hoping on Ramos to develop into a quality player.

I didnt check out any website before playing so i didnt get all the cheap and talented players u usually find on this forum, so in season oné i only upgrade my leftback position with yes Jelle van damme :) so irl it didnt happen but in my game it did.

Second season is going smooth also in the CL im currently 2nd with 1 game to play with Ac milan, ajax & unirea

Current team atm

Bolat

Marcos - Felipe - Ramos - Van damme

Witsel - Sandro - defour- Jova

Lewandowski - Mbokani

Playing in a basic 4-4-2 with sandro in a more defensive role.

Best transfer: Lewandowski he is becoming a real good striker not just in belgium but also in europe. i would definatly recommend him!!

Best youth transfer: Mats rits, Muniain

So far not to much transfer offers a lot of rumours and intrests in defour, witsel, marcos... but so far so good.

Only disappointment so far is carcela i sold him thank god i got 1m for him cause he isnt worth even 1€ in my game.

I've been trying to sell him but no offers, mbokani is quite dissapointing in mine but jova is hitting them in for fun. How is gohi bi for you?

I sold Gohi bi at the first week i started playing 1.9m for him i though it was good now i realise it wasnt haha! See what happens if u just start a game without a decent search. Knivets must be great and well i think that was the best idea buy a realy good CB cause lets face it in the current team there is no defender capable not even Marcos to perform outstanding in europe

Jova on the other hand i think he doesnt fit my tactic he is ML but he has no competition so he has to play , season 1 he was great now very poor.

I like Ramos just refused a 7m offer got to hang on to that oné. Whats ur team selection btw realy curious how someone else plays with Standard.

Btw mbokani season 1 he is average but season 2 he gets realy good atm nr1 avg rating in the league

The league is easy u have to admit but europe i was unlucky a few times ... how are u doing in europe atm?

I sold Gohi bi at the first week i started playing 1.9m for him i though it was good now i realise it wasnt haha! See what happens if u just start a game without a decent search. Knivets must be great and well i think that was the best idea buy a realy good CB cause lets face it in the current team there is no defender capable not even Marcos to perform outstanding in europe

Jova on the other hand i think he doesnt fit my tactic he is ML but he has no competition so he has to play , season 1 he was great now very poor.

I like Ramos just refused a 7m offer got to hang on to that oné. Whats ur team selection btw realy curious how someone else plays with Standard.

Btw mbokani season 1 he is average but season 2 he gets realy good atm nr1 avg rating in the league

The league is easy u have to admit but europe i was unlucky a few times ... how are u doing in europe atm?

Ramos with caceres is 1st choice at cb, both averaging over 7. rb is marcos, left is arruabarrena but looking for replacement. I'm playing with a dm, dacourt last season but also giving mangala as much time as I can. The 3 midfielders are ball winning - defour, witsel on the left swapping with the colombian james rodriguez as a support cm, the centre advanced playmaker is krivets, he is by far the best performing. The 2 cf's - advanced and deep lying are camargo and jovanovic/mbokani. Gohi Bi refused lyons wage offer lol so he is playing occasionally as a sub, good for getting a goal off the bench.

Europe is difficult, I beat dynamo kiev, drew with AZ and got smashed by barcelona, beat kiev, unluckily lost to AZ and once again got smashed by barcelona, this time by 5 goals lol. So 3rd it is. Defense is critical, but I agree that ramos is looking good.

1st at the end of the season, so the league is pretty easy. now looking to shore up the wingbacks and maybe the strikers, but they were getting some good partnerships going so I don't want to disrupt it too much. I think I like the new format better, but ask me when I finish 2nd :)

I just finished my second season off course i won the league thats kinda obvious, 14 points ahead of AA gent - Club brugge - ... anderlecht didnt even make the playoffs... neither did Genk. As i said before the league is no problem.

Europe is something else. I ended 3rd again in my cl group realy realy unlucky! couldnt believe it ( ajax - Milan ) got lucky when i played them at home... and then i faced Juventus in the first knock out stage of uefa cup 1-2 lost at home and 2-2 away... u realy need some luck with the opponents cause lets face it encountering Juve is not realy fair coming form the CL ... i had 6 players in the top 10 avg rating in the league.

Current transfers Season 3

Galvan, Martin 2.7m

Mauricio ( villareal) 576k definatly a backup AML/ST and some competition to keep everyone in shape at ST & LM

Sharbini, Anas 3.5m

Papadopoulos, Kyriakos 4.2m

Sold

Sarr 1.7m -> Le Mans

Muniain, Iker 1.5m -> FC Bayern maybe a bad move long-term but i needed cash for short term!

Marcos 6.5m -> Köln definatly a great transfer

Lets hope season 3 will be more entertaining in europe if i get qualified for the Cl. Ramos is becoming a realy good player for me he is kinda mad cause i dont allow him to leave had offers of 7m but i need him in my defense. Robert Lewandowski is my most expensive player atm 7.25 m and his stats are getting nicer and nicer dribbling - finishing - technique 16 - his physical are between 13-15 realy hope he will explode this season. Defour and Witsel are insane... its realy hard to keep them atm but i havent had realy huge offers nothing worth to sell them max offer for defour 13.5m from Man Utd. Lets see what season 3 brings.

Havent u finished season 2 yet Bruce? cause its looks like we are the only 2 playing Standard... ;) cause i think this team is definatly a challenge for some players who want to reach cl final/ uefa cup.

Go rouches !!

1281423148_small.jpg

1/2 way through 2nd season but have been busy at work. looking like I might make it past groups in CL, having beaten roma and OM once and drew OM away. It's definately a challenge in europe, maybe long term it's possible to go all the way with top youngsters growing up, but I think it'll be really hard until 4 or so seasons in.

BTW, defour for me plays best as a box-to-box or straight midfielder, if you can get him to train off his plays short passes he'll be great as a deep playmaker, but he keeps on refusing to do it for me.

That's good news about him playing well as a box-to-box midfielder, as he would fit into my system perfectly.

Thanks for the response ;)

How do you find the new format of the Jupiler League?

Im from Belgium and sincerely irl i feel like most that this format is crap, i doubt it can raise a bit the quality of the league i would be more favorable to a system like scotish one, in game i hate it as well.

Oui, je suis d'accord, je pense que la meilleure équipe après 30 matches déserve d'etre championnat!

Yeah of course the proof will be in the pudding, when we get to see it played out. Maybe it will create an atmosphere like we saw during the test matches last year, I'll never forget watching them in Louvain-la-Neuve.

I'm about to enter it myself with Genk, currently in 2nd with 2 games to go but it's the points that count!

Just started a game with Standard. I hope this one is a good one as i've given up a couple of save games (Feyenoord, Seattle, KV Turnhout, ...) So i'll be looking for help around here.

I think a 442 is best suited for this team or a 451. Personally i think the weakest part of the team is the defensive line and the goalkeeper. So i will be looking to strenghten those. And maybe get in a young attacker as a back up.

The main core of the team is strong especially central midfield and attack. Great youngsters like Arnor Angeli among others.

Possible squad additions

GK: Luis Martinez, Vincent Enyeama

DR: Philipp Degen (loan)

DL: Kenny Thompson, Bobby Convey

DC: Jhon Hurtado, Joao Guilherme, Eric Matoukou

MR: Eddie Gaven, Jonathan Wilmet, Tom De Mul

ML: Koen Daerden, Tom Soetaers

MC: Vincent Provoost, Julian De Guzman

ST: Fredy Montero, Marcus Berg, Robert Lewandowski, Jaime Ruiz, Graziano Pellé

Probable transfers out:

Gregory Dufer, Benjamin Nicaise, Cyriac Gohi Bi

I do hope to get good value for those players since €200k is not the best transfer budget.

Just started a game with Standard. I hope this one is a good one as i've given up a couple of save games (Feyenoord, Seattle, KV Turnhout, ...) So i'll be looking for help around here.

I think a 442 is best suited for this team or a 451. Personally i think the weakest part of the team is the defensive line and the goalkeeper. So i will be looking to strenghten those. And maybe get in a young attacker as a back up.

The main core of the team is strong especially central midfield and attack. Great youngsters like Arnor Angeli among others.

Possible squad additions

GK: Luis Martinez, Vincent Enyeama

DR: Philipp Degen (loan)

DL: Kenny Thompson, Bobby Convey

DC: Jhon Hurtado, Joao Guilherme, Eric Matoukou

MR: Eddie Gaven, Jonathan Wilmet, Tom De Mul

ML: Koen Daerden, Tom Soetaers

MC: Vincent Provoost, Julian De Guzman

ST: Fredy Montero, Marcus Berg, Robert Lewandowski, Jaime Ruiz, Graziano Pellé

Probable transfers out:

Gregory Dufer, Benjamin Nicaise, Cyriac Gohi Bi

I do hope to get good value for those players since €200k is not the best transfer budget.

You can get good money from squad members, and remember to adjust the transfer budget, it comes up to about 6 million. Sergey Krivets is a must buy (500k), as is jorge andrade (free). Good luck.

You can get good money from squad members, and remember to adjust the transfer budget, it comes up to about 6 million. Sergey Krivets is a must buy (500k), as is jorge andrade (free). Good luck.

Yeah i just found out i had way too much wage budget ^.^

Rounded off my transfers:

Transfers In

Luis Martinez - Free

Koen Daerden - €425k

João Guilherme - €24k

Eddie Gaven - €250k

Jonathan Wilmet - €200k

Jaime Ruiz - €1.5M

Kenny Thompson - €850k

Transfers Out

Benjamin Nicaise - €300k

Cyriac Gohi Bi - 1.8M

Grégory Dufer - €800k

Well i agree for defensive line, you need better options Ramos is solid once settled, for GK give a try to Bolat, he s pretty solid, i would invest on a good right winger imho

Bolat is a great keeper. Especially for his age. I did expect him to be a bit better on the game though. He will get a good chance in the future...

I do agree on the right winger. I rotate Dalmat with Eddie Gaven or Jonathan Wilmet. Gaven can play all across the midfield so he is an ideal player for me. Can play back up to Jova, Dalmat and even Defour or Witsel. Cheap quality player.

Season started pretty well so i'm enjoying it.

Jaime Ruiz has been a supersub so far so i really recommend him as backup. Brought him in because i didn't like Traoré's finishing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently in my 6th season and about to win everything...I had a game before with my team but i started without knowledge of any players i just got the game and started it :) which is fun but harder now i restarted oné with all the good knowledge i have ... and here is the result winning the ECC in my 5th season.

standard is a lot of fun playing in europe but the belgian leagues gets pretty boring after a while.

The most important thing is to keep ur homegrown players happy Witsel, Defour are essential in the team u never never give prio to an other player. The biggest investments u need to make is in the back u need to replace them all, i sold Sarr, marcos, nicaise, etc first season they are good for belgian league but in europe they will let u down. The most important thing is scouting cause u dont have a lot of transfer funds, all my big investments like sergio ( regen from real madrid ) i bought at age of 17 for 13M€ with 48 months payments same with Moussa sissoko ... u have budget but u depend on cheap youngsters who become top class in europe and out of contract players like petrov ( dinamo kiev) i got for free he is such a great player in europe.

But the most important is patience with youngsters i played a regen Toumi for 3season straight while he was good but not great ... 3 seasons of waiting but now he exploids

Axel witsel currently 25 years old becomes a legend while defour is still favourite personal. I retrained him to become natural at amc position and he is unstoppable still making progression on his stats every season and still not peaking.

An other great addition i find is Mangala he can play on a lot of positions is HG and very consistent.

League is far to easy off course 5 straight league wins, 4 cup wins, 3 supercup wins

Europe 5th season won the European Cup! Took me a long time to take it i was close once reaching the semi-final lost vs bayern in a very unlucky way.

First season olymp, ac milan, stuttgart in the group finally got knocked out vs Juventus in the first knockout round in ec

second season Wolfsburg, Inter, Barca. Big challenge the team wasnt good enough allthough i got 2 points away at barca & inter but they killed me at my home ground 1-4 both times. Ended 4th

third season Liverpool, milan, haifa. I ended 2nd winning at home 6-2 and away 3-4 from milan was a huge boost in morale. Stranded in the semi final vs Bayern. Defeated panathinaikos & Olympique Lyon on the way.

4th season Barca, man city & Spartak mosc. Ended 2nd in the group but i got knocked out in the first round against liverpool. 4-2 at home & lost 3-1 away ... so close

5th season i finally win the EC !! grouped with Zenit, Zurich & chelsea ended up 2nd close games with chelsea. Reaching the final wasnt easy at all it was a all spannish knockout for me first Atl madrid won both games 2-0 & 1-2 away , Barcelona won 0-1 away , at home 3-1. Then it was up to valencia to try and stop me 2-2 and 3-0 at home. I met big man utd in the final ! i won 3-1!!

Team

Enyeama

Renan - Careres - Jorgenson - Toumi (regen)

Sissoko ( petrov/mangala)

Defour - Krivets

Witsel

Mandzukic - Rafael/sergio ( both regen)

Here some intresting screens

team.jpg

witsel.jpg

mangala.JPG

thinking of starting a save with standard but got a few questions..

have standard bought or sold anyone in the transfer window just passed??

how do i get the best out of defour and witsel..what position and role??

whats the furthest anyone has got in europe??

thanks in advance for any help :thup:

thinking of starting a save with standard but got a few questions..

have standard bought or sold anyone in the transfer window just passed??

how do i get the best out of defour and witsel..what position and role??

whats the furthest anyone has got in europe??

thanks in advance for any help :thup:

I won the CL in my 5th season, u can do it with quality scouting & clever signing.

Defour mc ( attacking role ) i prefer a dmc with good heading, marking & jumping which defour doesnt have.

Witsel like i said u need to retrain him amc and u will get crazy results with him. Just look at this how he gets when he is 25 and still not peaking.

witsel.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use a 4-5-1 formation, with a defensive midfielder and a AMR and AML. I have one centre back set to cover and the other as a stopper. Full backs to support, DM to defend...two supporting Box to Box centre mids, two Inside forwards and a Advanced Forward.

My team instructions are - Balanced, Attacking, Shorter passing, Man Marking, and roaming.

I'm Standard Liege :p anyway, I've drawn my first 5 league games and was wondering if anybody had any hints on how to get this formation working. I've used the same formation with Liverpool (won the league three times in five seasons). Don't get why its not working...

• 2 months later...

im in my second season now with standard. i won the double in 1st season and am about to win double again but av got real madrid eyeing me up so if they come in for me do i move or stay with standard an try and become an icon with them?

• 2 months later...

started to play as standard in my second season, because im in a career save in which i started as valarenga in norway, I won the league first season and im currently destroying it atm and into the knockout of the CL - dreww 1-1 with liverpool at home

rough team (im away from my PC)

Emilio Fantin(regen), areola GK

dodo,kacar,victor ramos/felipe,marcos DEFENDERS LEFT TO RIGHT

defour,witzel CM

mohamed fellah(signed from valarenga)/Ninis, de camargo/yildram (regen), guiliano/dalmat AMC LEFT TO RIGHT

troare,benteke ST only 1 per game

my formation is 4231

Archived