Too easy

Went on a 15 game unbeaten run with southport. Then I got hit by the slump defeat that crashed the entire team and they lost to each and everything for a few games untill I went up agains the team in third place away from home and won now my team look as stable as ever again.

He's played 2 seasons already? Wow. I very much doubt he achieved sucessive league wins with Sheffield United in the first 2 seasons without cheating. I'd love to see his save game :)

I wish to god there was a separate forum, like LLM, where all discussion revolved around publicly shared save games or some other way of discussing achievements and findings from a level playing field.

I am finding it very easy too im being man u and notts county so maybe thats why but im winning like 6-0 and 5-0 loads its very boring and far too easy

You answered yourself there. Try managing Burnley in the Premiership, or Harrogate Town in the BSN, that's a challenge :thup:

I'm not finding this version easy at all. In fact I've spent most of my time in this game having my arse handed to me by whoever I seem to play as or against. I'm now trying to play it with commetary only to see if that makes a difference. I'm getting rather fed up of feeling like an idiot because my team somehow ends up losing when they really didn't deserve to.

Heh, maybe I'm just getting crap with my old age :p

I ain't finding it easy, thats for sure. Finally loaded up yesterday and have had a couple of months with Telford, favs for the BSN, getting absolutely smacked all over the place. Having played FML for a while with the tactical wizard and getting nowhere, I fear I may be on a loser with this since I've never gotten my head round that, think I'll be unlikely to do so in FM10. There is however always hope in a minor miracle. ;)

Just to throw in my two cents.

I started the demo with Man Utd and had a very up and down time with them, think I was sitting 6th when I decided to start with Wolves (still on the demo) as I drew them in the OTF FMO that's going to be happening.

I created 3 tactics - home tactic, away tactic and a tactic to play against the 'big 4'. I found that I was struggling with my home tactic and my away tactic massively but was having considerable success with my 'big 4' tactic. A noteable 1-0 win at Anfield and a 0-0 draw at home to Chelsea (not bad with Wolves tbf). So I got to the end of the demo and I was sitting 18th, 3 points off safety. This is when I thought - 'Man, FM10 is alot harder this year.'

The full game arrives and I start a save with Everton and I create a home and away tactic but using the same formation. So far I am sitting 3rd and looking good for a Champions League spot having only lost 3 leagues games out of 25 so far this season. I've destroyed Chelsea at home, done the double over my rivals Liverpool and am through to the knockout stages of the Europa League.

Anyways i'm rambling abit. My point is - I think FM10 is going to be easier for some people IF they find the right tactics that suit their team's style of play. I feel I have found the right formation for Everton and will tweak it here and there to try and improve it further. People who are finding the game hard haven't found the right tactic(s) yet imo. Obviously there are alot of other factors that can affect your team but primarily I feel that finding the right tactics is key to success this year.

The game is exactly right.

Started as Feyenoord, first season above expectations, finished 3rd and prediction was 6th.

Second season is 10 games underway, had a horrible season start and am slowly climbing up the league ladder again. Just entering the top 10, but the minimum expectation is title challenge and players are starting to complain about the team underperforming.

Have to go well now, or i'll get in more trouble.

Luckily I signed a contract for the next season already and the clubs finances aren't too broad :D

Archived