FM10SX - mac savegame editor/scout

littleblue50

I just want to say how much I appreciate all the hard work you're putting into this.

As mentioned above I think it would be a brilliant idea to include a donate option into the program so that anyone, like myself, who wishes to say a little thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this can do. :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesus, I just want to see how good my players are. This is taking forever. That said, don't you dare rush it. Keep up the good work!

There's a skin that will allow you to do this that I use, it adds a "hidden attributes" tab to your team page. Let me see if I can find the thread where I got it, if not I'll upload the skins myself and link in this thread.

[edit] Here it is: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159098

Scroll down a bit in the thread to find another DL link and how to do it as a skin w/out messing with the game files.

ok a question - when viewing players would you prefer to see loooooots of table columns with info and scroll horizontally or would you prefer just to see basics and to double-click and go to the player page to see all the other info?

Really looking forward to getting my hands on this :thup:

How did the monster 500mb loading go ?

I would definitley recommend the later. Just show enough basic information to give a fair overview of a player, and then double-click for the more detailed view.

-Mic

the monster (10s of thousands of clubs and 380,000 ish players - I dread to think how many leagues are being run!) loaded fine. The only loading bugs I anticipate are loading humans as I can only test 1 of those per game but that's fixable as I know where most bugs will be if they occur

the monster (10s of thousands of clubs and 380,000 ish players - I dread to think how many leagues are being run!) loaded fine. The only loading bugs I anticipate are loading humans as I can only test 1 of those per game but that's fixable as I know where most bugs will be if they occur

Glad to hear it worked alright haha (i had every league possible checked -_^ )

Shouldn't that be fairly easy to test for ? Isn't it just a case of taking an existing savegame and adding to it a second manager ?

Shouldn't that be fairly easy to test for ? Isn't it just a case of taking an existing savegame and adding to it a second manager ?

Yes but the standard human will read fine - it's humans that have done things I haven't seen yet that will cause small (but easily fixable) issues.

....and if I knew what they hadn't done then I'd do it to test lol. Who knows, maybe there isn't anything else and all humans will load :p

As mentioned above I think it would be a brilliant idea to include a donate option into the program so that anyone, like myself, who wishes to say a little thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this can do. :D

:thup:

she's working like a super-pro for free :)

I was thinking is it possible to create a search depending on the club you are managing.. ie if I'm managing United Of Manchester the scout is practically useless to me since 99% of the (good) players don't want to play for the club. So could there be an option that let's you choose the club you are managing and the scout by the criteria whitch players want to play for that club.

Srry for my english, hope you understand what Im saying.. :)

I was thinking is it possible to create a search depending on the club you are managing.. ie if I'm managing United Of Manchester the scout is practically useless to me since 99% of the (good) players don't want to play for the club. So could there be an option that let's you choose the club you are managing and the scout by the criteria whitch players want to play for that club.

Srry for my english, hope you understand what Im saying.. :)

Can't you just filter out unrealistic targets in the well-known players shortlist?

When it's done i will also donate some money for the work you've done..

Pay before downloading or working with a serial-code will not work for Mac people..

But maybe this is stupid thinking of me.. but isn't it easier the make 2 different programs?

One Scout/Search engine only

And one Savegame editor so you can edit and save your game..

This because the Scout engine will maybe less hard to make. I think the biggest problem(or difficulty) with this program will be in the saving part of the editor.

But thats just me thinking without knowing anything about coding..

Keep up the good work i can't wait.

108 that is a real terrible thing to say.

This girl has put in lots of hours so everyone can benefit. Do you think that's going to make the generous girl speed up?

I don't understand how it's a selfish thing to do. It isn't going to be too long so sit tight.

108 that is a real terrible thing to say.

This girl has put in lots of hours so everyone can benefit. Do you think that's going to make the generous girl speed up?

I don't understand how it's a selfish thing to do. It isn't going to be too long so sit tight.

Not everyone benefits from it. Only people with Macs.

ALSO, i'm just saying what everyone else is thinking.

Not everyone benefits from it. Only people with Macs.

ALSO, i'm just saying what everyone else is thinking.

dude, seriously stfu douchebag. why don't you make something. she is not obliged to make anything in the first place.

Archived