1st one is ALKI, not Atromitos

2nd is Olympiakos away, yes

3rd I have no idea

4th seems like Alki Vs AEK

5th black-green is Olympiakos, can't tell what the pink team is

6th I have no idea

1 - looks like the Atromitos badge to me. :confused:

3 - Othellos badge I think

4 - Alki with a plain red kit? :confused: According to FM they have the home/away we know of, and a third kit of blue. I couldn't find this kit but I did find the striped one which I assumed to be 3rd kit, but could it be an old home kit, with the red kit as the real third one?

5 - fits colours of Frenaros away.

6 - Can't tell the badge but Atromitos would make sense, although it differs from other (perhaps older) kits I've seen. Other kit seems to have the Aradippou sponsor, and if I translated the text with it correctly then it seemed to say it was such.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.protathlima.com%2Fcontent%2Fleague%2Fstory.jsp%3Fleague_id%3D2%26id%3D48350

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's low if that's what you are asking. Apoel and Omonoia who are the most popular teams have around 9.000-10.000 avg attendance from what I know, and the rest of the stadiums only fill when those teams play, or if it's a derby. Anorthosi's stadium has capacity 10.000, and it only fills vs Apoel, Omonoia, Apollon and in some seasons Salamina and Ael, so their avg attendance is somewhere 5000. Apollon and Ael have around 5000 avg attendance as well, other teams have around than 3000, most have less than 2000.

This is all just brief, I didn't look up any statistics, and it wouldn't surprise me if it's somewhat different

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay... I have made my own Cyprus league data (26 matches, added League Cup) and I am with Omonoia (my favorite Cypriot team) in seventh heaven:

just qualified to CL Quarters, after beating CSKA Moskva

2nd Qual - Celik Zenica 4-0 A, 2-0 H

3rd Qual - Wisla Krakow 5-1 H, 1-3 A

4th Qual - Rapid W 2-1 A, 3-2 H

GS - Liverpool 3-7 H, 0-4 A

GS -Villarreal 2-2H (after trailing 0-2 in first half), 4-3 A

GS - Fenerbahce 1-0 A, 2-2 H

1/8 - CSKA Moskva 3-3 (after trailing 0-3 in 25 minutes, on home court), 2-0 won away

1/4 - Olympique Lionnais A, H

H - home match

A - away match

did only these transfers:

Amr Zaki 2,3M (66 official matches, 65 goals :eek:, rejected 6M offer from Dynamo Kyiv)

Antonio Carlos 1,8M

Domagoj Vida 1,5M

each on 48 months :thup:

P.S. Booooooom, thanks for answer.

fwiw:

Planned Change/Fix List for next version:

- Correct kits in game

- Finish and create XML for 2D kits

- Ensure 10.3 compatability

- Check all recent transfers are included in 10.3 DB and add any missing

- Fine tune dates/finances/rules etc.

- Anything else that comes up (anything I've missed?)

I'm not sure whether or not that white/blue striped kit is Aradippou or not. I'm removing it for now.

The logic for this is that:

- The image does not show what the article is about. While it mentions a Atromitos v Aradippou fixture, the image appears to be MEAP vs someone.

- It looks like an Adidas kit while Aradippou wear Kappa.

- I can't find any other evidence.

- It's probably Ethnikos Assias from last season.

fwiw:

Planned Change/Fix List for next version:

- Correct kits in game

- Finish and create XML for 2D kits

- Ensure 10.3 compatability

- Check all recent transfers are included in 10.3 DB and add any missing

- Fine tune dates/finances/rules etc.

- Anything else that comes up (anything I've missed?)

- Corrected STOK. Accidently included Evagoras as an active team in previous version. :o

I've decided to remove Theodosis Kyprou for the time being. I added him to the Omonoia team, as he is not in the original DB, but I have decided to remove him as it is not my primary concern to detail with player data. Depending on the data included in the next patch, and whether or not he is added officially, I may consider re-adding him and numerous other young players.

Adding him alone makes little sense though.

Earlier than anticipated..

25141629.png

Version 0.6.0 is here!

v0.6.0 Changelist:

- Fixed/improved logos

- Improved transfer preferences

- Improved fixture scheduling

- Corrected kits in game

- Ensured 10.3 compatability

- Checked all recent transfers are included

- Fine tuned dates/finances/rules etc.

- Minor other fixes/changes

NOT YET tested considerably. Working on loading though, so any feedback would be appreciated.

Coming Soon- with graphics

http://www.sendspace.com/file/97jrsa - XML only

-------

Thanks to The Guy From The Sunny Place and Candre168 for information and advice as usual, and extra thanks to Candre for the help with transfer preferences.

Please report any bugs/issues. :)

-------

KITS ARE NOT YET INCLUDED. They are not finished (pending templates and graphic work regarding the conversion to a new style of kit), but will hopefully be completed shortly. A version 0.6.1 will be released when this is the case.

To do:

- Complete 2D kits- Create XML for 2D kits

- Check 2D kits work and match DB kits

:)

Nice job mate, really appreciate the effort put into this. Shame about all the issues with the split of the league, but this is definitely playable and also very enjoyable :)

Do you have a rough estimate as to when the version with the kits will be ready? I've started to become bored of my Spurs game and I'm itching to start a new game in Cyprus.

(As an aside, I thought I'd download the latest version just to have a look at Apoel, but when I try to download the xml it comes up as Cyprus.dbc and windows asks me if I want to find a program online to open it. I don't think I had this issue when I downloaded your previous versions?)

Thanks for replying. What program do I need to have installed to open a .dbc file? I've had a search around the internet but I'm still clueless! I saved the file to my desktop but can't doing anything with it?

Regarding the kits, the ones you've posted pics of look very good, and for the more obscure clubs, anything is better than the default kits

The .dbc can only be opened with the FM editor, and with FM when creating a game, as with XML files. You can convert it to XML by opening it in the editor and saving it without compression.

I could do with some proof checking the kits once their done, incase I've made some errors.

alkinew1.pngalkithirdnew1.png

aelnew1.pngaelawaynew1.png

Recently done ones.

Here's a screenshot of the WIP folder, although the Alki, Ayia Napa and AEL kits haven't been updated in there yet.

kitss.png

Do any look wrong, bar ENP?

Akritas kit is WIP as there are issues with the template.

Chalkanoras kit is in there, even though they're C division. I've also made Digenis Voroklinis and Anagennisi kits. Could try making a few more but they'd be largely guessed too, and lacking sponsors.

Thanks. I've done as you said and it all works. I'm far from an expert on team shirts in the Cypriot league (especially so for teams outside the top flight), but from the quick glance I've had I can see no problems. I'd be more than happy for you to release your kit pack now...

Stayed at our place in Pyrgos so spent time in and around Limassol mostly. Ended up spending an unscheduled night put up in a hotel in Paphos though, due to a massive delay with EasyJet. :o

I watched APOEL vs Omonoia on TV, while also keeping an eye on Anorthosis vs Apollon. :thup:

Few kit things I've noticed to change:

- Anorthosis kits only have one cuff coloured

- AEK have changed their home kit from green-white to green-yellow

- APOEL have changed to wearing a home kit with blue sides.

- Apollon home kit has wrong collar

- Doxa away kit was wrong

aek1.pngaekaway1.png

I think Anorthosis, APOP and Pafos have one-cuffed Puma kits. As far as I can see AEK, APOEL and Nea don't.

Apologies guys. :( Not been able to get ENP kits sorted, and thus can't release the kits right now. Hopefully I'll be able to do it as soon as I get home, so expect the kits in 9/10 days time.

Sorry. :(

All the rest are available, albeit without XML, here.

Archived