Leeds Utd

data issues you need

and honestly he shouldn't and i see him every home game that he plays :)

Correct im a leeds fan dont get to go as much as i would like as i play myself on a satday but every game ive been to hes been 1 of worse players on pitch ok he gets 25+ goals a season but in big games hes shocking

Correct im a leeds fan dont get to go as much as i would like as i play myself on a satday but every game ive been to hes been 1 of worse players on pitch ok he gets 25+ goals a season but in big games hes shocking

i love the guy, but he also needs 5 chances to score 1 goal

hardly great finishing tbh

i won't slag him off though because we need him badly

i love the guy, but he also needs 5 chances to score 1 goal

hardly great finishing tbh

i won't slag him off though because we need him badly

He knows how to finish,i was at liverpool game and becchio is very unselfish player works very hard beckford takes alot of credit off him

Well who is going to be playing as Leeds in their game?, and i dont know about anyone else but i think Beckford should have much better Attributes than in the Demo

I'm a Leeds fan and am playing as Leeds, but I think his attributes are fine. Maybe even a little high.

Having watched Beckford play, he's a moody player who only does well when things are going well for the team as a whole. I remember one match we were drawing 1-1 and in the 80th minute, McAlistair was yelling at him to go wide, presumably so he could attack the sluggish full back, but oh no, Beckford new better, he wasn't going to play wide... not for about 5 minutes, and when he did he sulked and moped. He needs 5 chances to score one goal and disappears for long periods of time. He's fast on his feet and yes he gets into the right positions a lot. But he's a League One player through and through. When Leeds go up they'll be better off without him.

Don't get me wrong, I'm more than grateful for his goals this season, but he's probably the most over-rated player in L1.

Cant wait to start a Leeds game in FM10, I always have great games witht them since FM07. I love building up a great team over the years, hopefully theyll get good youth regens considering the fact that they have a reputation for producing good young players IRL

Having said that though his technique and concentration stats do concern me and are important in my teams. Plus i cant see his PA so its possible he might not improve. (but scout says room for improvement) plus hes scored 17 in 21 here average rating 7.45

Are you talking about a possible FM10 Genie Scout?

Archived