FM10 Official Olympique Lyonnais Thread - Allez L'OL

Lisandro Lopez

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm into the final third of my second season and i'm already planning my transfer strategy.

My squad at the moment is:

GK - Lloris / Hart

DR - Reveillere / Clerc

DC - Mexes / Bodmer / Cris

DC - Bocchetti / Otamendi / Cris

MC - Toulalan / Makoun / Sissokho (defensive)

MC - VDV / Adrien (supporting)

AMR - Gourcuff / Pjanic / Feghouli

AML - Ederson / Bastos

ST - Lopez / Tafer

ST - Chamakh / Fedotov (regen)

Of these players i'm planning to offload Cris (not good enough anymore), Makoun (too many CM's), either Reveillere or Clerc & possibly Bastos.

I need to bring in a quality DR as Reveillere is declining & Clerc isn't good enough. I would like to bring in Sagna, but will probably need to win the Champions League for him to consider joining.

I need to bring in another DL to either start or back-up Cissoko as Kolo isn't ready yet. Alternatively I could use Bocchetti there and bring in another DC (maybe Sakho).

May also bring in another striker but haven't decided yet.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the DR & DL positions?

Use Gassama for DR.

Use Kolo for DL.

Damm you where is your youth!!!!

What do you call Otamendi, Cissokho, Adrien, Sissoko, Feghouli, Fedotov & Tafer????

I need quality full-backs. Gassama & Kolo aren't good enough yet!

What do you call Otamendi, Cissokho, Adrien, Sissoko, Feghouli, Fedotov & Tafer????

I need quality full-backs. Gassama & Kolo aren't good enough yet!

Hush hush Steve, I meant from your own youth!!! There is only Tafer that you use. :(

Push Bastos back and use him in rotation with Kolo.

Sell Rev or Clerc and use them in rotation with Gassama.

With Christmas they are ready.

Nice results Jojko.

Almost hitting january on my new save, will post an update on how im doing probably sunday :thup:

Govou has played well but im still going to hopefully sell him in january. Depends who i can get to replace him and if anyone will take him.

What do you reckon my best course of action is? Try renewing govou's contract first incase he doesnt move and i lose him for free? Then look for a replacement?

IS he sold or not

Yeah he is made a bit of a profit so im not complaining plus he didnt get many games last season.

I need to bring in a quality DR as Reveillere is declining & Clerc isn't good enough. I would like to bring in Sagna, but will probably need to win the Champions League for him to consider joining.

I signed sagna at the end of my second season hes been amazing.

jojko

Great first season mate :thup:

Nice results Jojko.

Almost hitting january on my new save, will post an update on how im doing probably sunday :thup:

Govou has played well but im still going to hopefully sell him in january. Depends who i can get to replace him and if anyone will take him.

What do you reckon my best course of action is? Try renewing govou's contract first incase he doesnt move and i lose him for free? Then look for a replacement?

If he did well teams will be interested no worries BUT I would put him up for sale in December and see that he is sold in that month otherwise he will probably sign for free mate!!

How about Cristian Ansaldi if he hasnt moved. Quality fullbacks at a reasonable price are hard to come by. Just looking for a left back myself and saw that Fanchone was listed at Napoli in the reserves valued at 8million Napoli have set an asking price of 33million! :eek: Could get clichy for that.

I need DL AMR and maybe FC. Any advice? I have to spend pnly 15mln :/

If you pay all your transfers over 48 months you'll be able to spend £60m, as only a quarter of the fee will come out of your budget ;)

Try offering 4 mil for him batty! Bet they will take it.

You were right cheers purefun. :D If everything goes to plan I should walk the champions league group ive drawn (Sporting cp, Olympiakos, Wisla)

EDIT:Just won the euro super cup 1-0 against inter my first win in 3 attempts the goal came from suarez thats his first in 3 games.

I thought he was polish too, But just checked and your right.

As always? :D

My bad people.

:frown:

Okay it's nearing January and I shall be looking to bolster my squad more so.

I've put down a 63m EURO bid for Villa, doubt it'll be accepted.

Should I be looking to replace Cris?

Look at replacing Cris at the end of season at the earliest, he' still good for experience and for tutoring.

yes 58.000 pound for week. I'm a polish so my english is poor

Your English is fine.

I'm into the final third of my second season and i'm already planning my transfer strategy.

My squad at the moment is:

GK - Lloris / Hart

DR - Reveillere / Clerc

DC - Mexes / Bodmer / Cris

DC - Bocchetti / Otamendi / Cris

MC - Toulalan / Makoun / Sissokho (defensive)

MC - VDV / Adrien (supporting)

AMR - Gourcuff / Pjanic / Feghouli

AML - Ederson / Bastos

ST - Lopez / Tafer

ST - Chamakh / Fedotov (regen)

Of these players i'm planning to offload Cris (not good enough anymore), Makoun (too many CM's), either Reveillere or Clerc & possibly Bastos.

I need to bring in another DL to either start or back-up Cissoko as Kolo isn't ready yet. Alternatively I could use Bocchetti there and bring in another DC (maybe Sakho).

May also bring in another striker but haven't decided yet.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the DR & DL positions?

Final third of your second season? Not confusing at all, luckily you’re not in your final third of the second half of your second season eh!? :D

Jokes aside, Diego Renan?

Nice results Jojko.

Almost hitting january on my new save, will post an update on how im doing probably sunday

Try to get him to sign a new contract if he will lower his stupid wage demands, if not, keep and lose him for a free I guess.

End of First Sesson

Won Ligue 1

Won Coupe De France

Won Coupe de la Ligue

Lost final CL with Barcelona in Extra Time

Congrats with your season, top work.

I need DL AMR and maybe FC. Any advice? I have to spend pnly 15mln

Diego Renan for LB, what type of FC do you need?

My current midfield consists of -

LCM: Pjanic

CM: Toulalan

RCM: Kallstrom

DM: Bodmer/Makoun II

Kallstrom's duty is support as well, so I suppose that would fit Cattermole well?

EDIT: Although I may not need him as I got Annan, who is pretty much the same type of player

Final third of your second season? Not confusing at all, luckily you’re not in your final third of the second half of your second season eh!? :D

Jokes aside, Diego Renan?

Anyone with any intelligence knows what I mean ;)

Looked at Renan & he looks pretty decent :thup:

It's DR that's the main priority though. Still hopeful of Sagna.

HoPeY i need FC that works great with Lopez or Soldado.

He's not particularly pacey but Marouane Chamakh & Lopez have been lethal together for me :thup:

Otherwise Welliton is a good option.

Archived