FM10: Official Juventus Thread - Dancing the Samba?

stgahoy

Season 2 - 10/11

Transfers In:

Rene Adler - 27.5mln (Leverkusen)

Gourcuff - 20mln (Bordeaux)

Zapata - 22mln (Udinese)

Hulk - 28mln (Porto)

Transfers Out:

Trezeguet - 3mln (Fenerbahce)

Cannavaro - end of contract

Almiron - end of contract

Melo - 27.5mln (Sevilla) contract clauzul :/

Manninger - 2.9mln (Barcelona)

Kirev - 650tys (Reggina)

Castiglia - 450tys (Cesena)

Pinsoglio - free (Nice)

I play 4-3-1-2 tactic set by The Bomber.

So long i win

3:0 Eintracht Braunschweig (Gourcuff x2, Del Piero)

2:0 RBC (Amauri x2)

7:0 KVSK (Giovinco x3, Tiago x2, Iaquinta x2)

4:2 Standard (Diego, Hulk, Tiago, Sissoko)

SuperCoppa Italiana

(H) Udinese 0:0 4:2P

42603fa0d4392b42747f3c6854370a52.png

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted this on another thread but I found this thread for my fav club so I'll ask here as well. I started a new game and chose Juve as the team to manage. Almost immediately, I get reports from my ass man that Diego and Sissoko were finding it hard to motivate themselves to play for me. I was like, WTH???!! I did not criticize them at all, and they were playing in almost every match. I won the serie A and CL in my 1st season so I thought this would be over. Soon enough, these same two could not find the motivation again in the 2nd season.

To make things worse, even cannavaro and Melo started feeling the same way. No such problems with the other players. I got fed up and sold them away. Now, I have no players who cannot find any motivation. Can someone point out what went wrong?

january update

juventus 0-0 fiorentina

CUP juventus 6-0 mantova (diego 9, 45+2, 73, trezeguet 29, di maria 34, marchisio 55)

juventus 0-2 atalanta - even game they just took their chances and we didnt

juventus 1-0 roma (di maria 10)

juventus 3-1 lazio (diego 54, giovinco 63, melo 90+1)

CUP fiorentina 2-3 juventus (del piero 12, 25, 89)

sampdoria 1-5 juventus (diego 43, del piero 46, 56, 66, melo 83)

pretty good month, the loss to atalanta was disappointing but you cant expect to win every game of the season. didnt buy anyone in the market has the club is in bad shape financially. loaned out Amauri as I wasnt using him at all so someone else can pay his wages for the rest of the season.

ariaudo is developing well and featuring in first team football more. melo is improving alot he is very well rounded and I can play him both as ball winning and box to box midfielder which is handy.

february (not finished):

CUP juventus 3-0 palermo (del piero pen 6, marchisio 46, giovinco 70)

juventus 4-2 genoa (del piero 12, 47, camoranesi 35, di maria 42)

got some really big games this month and melo just got injured 6 weeks out. diego is out too but only for 10 days. camoranesi is filling in as the trequartista. massive game vs. Inter coming up. if I beat them it should make the title pretty likely as I finish the season with all the easier games. although I would be satisfied with 2nd place considering I havent really made big signings.

club top goalscorers (league goals in brackets):

del piero 25 (13)

diego 17 (12)

giovinco 7 (4)

I posted this on another thread but I found this thread for my fav club so I'll ask here as well. I started a new game and chose Juve as the team to manage. Almost immediately, I get reports from my ass man that Diego and Sissoko were finding it hard to motivate themselves to play for me. I was like, WTH???!! I did not criticize them at all, and they were playing in almost every match. I won the serie A and CL in my 1st season so I thought this would be over. Soon enough, these same two could not find the motivation again in the 2nd season.

To make things worse, even cannavaro and Melo started feeling the same way. No such problems with the other players. I got fed up and sold them away. Now, I have no players who cannot find any motivation. Can someone point out what went wrong?

It has to do with manager reputation as someone else pointed out.

I always set mine on Automatic and never had that problem... never encountered anyone who had that problem before either...

january update

juventus 0-0 fiorentina

CUP juventus 6-0 mantova (diego 9, 45+2, 73, trezeguet 29, di maria 34, marchisio 55)

juventus 0-2 atalanta - even game they just took their chances and we didnt

juventus 1-0 roma (di maria 10)

juventus 3-1 lazio (diego 54, giovinco 63, melo 90+1)

CUP fiorentina 2-3 juventus (del piero 12, 25, 89)

sampdoria 1-5 juventus (diego 43, del piero 46, 56, 66, melo 83)

pretty good month, the loss to atalanta was disappointing but you cant expect to win every game of the season. didnt buy anyone in the market has the club is in bad shape financially. loaned out Amauri as I wasnt using him at all so someone else can pay his wages for the rest of the season.

ariaudo is developing well and featuring in first team football more. melo is improving alot he is very well rounded and I can play him both as ball winning and box to box midfielder which is handy.

february (not finished):

CUP juventus 3-0 palermo (del piero pen 6, marchisio 46, giovinco 70)

juventus 4-2 genoa (del piero 12, 47, camoranesi 35, di maria 42)

got some really big games this month and melo just got injured 6 weeks out. diego is out too but only for 10 days. camoranesi is filling in as the trequartista. massive game vs. Inter coming up. if I beat them it should make the title pretty likely as I finish the season with all the easier games. although I would be satisfied with 2nd place considering I havent really made big signings.

club top goalscorers (league goals in brackets):

del piero 25 (13)

diego 17 (12)

giovinco 7 (4)

You're progressing pretty good mate, congrats ;)

Question cause I forgot... are you 1st season or 2nd?

If 2nd, how are Del Piero and Camoranesi?

After my first season they are pretty weak physically

You're progressing pretty good mate, congrats ;)

Question cause I forgot... are you 1st season or 2nd?

If 2nd, how are Del Piero and Camoranesi?

After my first season they are pretty weak physically

Im still in my first season.

Del Piero's have gone down quite alot, Camoranesi's have held up. Del Piero is still a great player scores bags of goals.

february update (continued):

juventus 2-1 inter (giovinco 38, camoranesi 47) - great result.

CL 1st knockout stage juventus 3-1 CSKA moscow (del piero pen 16, 45+1, marchisio 35) - disappointed to concede that away goal will have to be alert on the 2nd leg

juventus 1-0 udinese (diego 77) - really tense game, udinese deserve to win. absolute miracle save from buffon in the 90th. player went round him and he crawled back and stopped his shot.

palermo 1-1 juventus (del piero 39) - ended my win streak. once again buffon miracle save in the 93rd, similar thing. player went round him and he recovered and saved the shot. thats 3 points directly from buffon's efforts.

end of february Im joint 1st with a game in hand, got most of my tough games out the way and should finish strong and take the title. amazed at how Ive turned things around, I was about 15th after 8 games and almost got sacked.

just a little tweak to the tactic and everything clicked.

finished the season

won the league with 85 points which is quite low, on FM 09 I did about 5 seasons in the serie A and you needed 90+ every time to win. i guess its not as competitive on this years game.

final standings

juventus 85

inter 79

lazio 73

fiorentina 68

won the Coppa Italia beating Udinese in the final 1-0, goal by Iaquinta

knocked out of Champions League in the 1st knockout against CSKA moscow on away goals.

club top scorers (league goals):

del piero 39 (25)

diego 24 (19)

giovinco 12 (9)

It has to do with manager reputation as someone else pointed out.

I always set mine on Automatic and never had that problem... never encountered anyone who had that problem before either...

IC. But I set my experience as international footballer for Italy and the computer gave me a decent amount of caps and goals. So even this is not enough impress these players? Man....

In this case, I really do feel that I'm better off without them.

IC. But I set my experience as international footballer for Italy and the computer gave me a decent amount of caps and goals. So even this is not enough impress these players? Man....

In this case, I really do feel that I'm better off without them.

Do you mean in the advice you get during the match? If so, I got this as well but in their player profile it said theyre happy so I assume it must be a bug.

Update - Beginning of 2nd Season - 10/11

Transfers

I was given £45 mil for transfers and £1.6 mil for wages.

This transfer window was the GREATEST one I've ever had. Apart from all the transfers I made, lots of teams wanted my players and my backroom staff as well. Great European teams wanted Hamsik, Otamendi, Chiellini, Cassano and Marchisio. I managed to keep them all. Barca took my 5* fitness coach (Guadino) for £1 mil compensation. Stuttgart took my 20/20 scout as a coach for £375k compensation. Arsenal tried to take my 5* fitness coach Tony Colbert but I managed to retain him offering him a bigger contract. In revenge I took Steve Rowley 20/20 scout from Arsenal! Signed Baldini as coach on a free and Bettega 20/18 as a scout.

Out

Trezeguet - £12.5 mil - Aston Villa decided to keep him and paid the agreed price of when I loaned him out last season. He won top goalscorer of the premier league scoring 20 in 28 apps.

Zebina - £6.5 mil - Stoke decided to pay the agreed price and keep Zebina.

Poulsen - £8.5 mil - I needed to sell him as I already had Melo and Sissoko as DMC. Offered him out and Stuttgart made the highest bid so he went to them.

Salihamidzic - £4.5 mil - Not sure what happened here. Catania had the option to buy him for £4.5 mil but didn't. Sometime later after he returned to the club they wanted him again and made a bid of £4.5 mil. Accepted it immediately as no one else wanted him.

Tiago - £10.5 mil - Due to him not playing much games he wanted to leave. I offered him out for £15 mil. A lot of clubs wanted him on loan but PSG wanted to buy him and they bid the highest so they got him.

Iaquinta - £9m - Wanted to make room in the attack since I wanted to sign Torres. Iaquinta didn't play much and when he played he was disappointing so out he went after I offered him to clubs for £10 mil.

Grosso - £7 mil - After buying Lahm, Grosso needed to go. Dortmund bid £7 mil for him after offering him out for £7.5. I don't know why the hell they bought him for that price though since he is 32 years old. I would've let him go for £3!

Camoranesi - £6.5 mil - Since I secured the Modric bargain, Camoranesi needed to go due to aging and stats dropping fast. As soon as I set him as transfer listed 20 teams jumped on him! Bari offered £5 mil upfront and £50k per 30 league games, so off he went.

A bunch of reservers were given for free and some were sold for good money (pasquato, daud). Man Utd also bought a regen that came through the summer. £1.5 mil compensation. Not bad since I didn't like him anyway.

Ekdal and Yago were loaned out.

Total Out - £71 mil

In

Areola - £50k - Good GK prospect.

Gourcuff - £17.5 mil - Paid upfront. I needed an MC to replace Tiago, and I narrowed it down to either him or Modric... went for him as Tottenham wanted £29 mil for Modric.

Lahm - £25 mil - Paid £15 upfront and £10 over 48 months. Needed a replacement for Grosso as he was getting old and stats were dropping. Decided to go for Lahm since he is still young and I had the money to go ahead with the deal.

Torres - £60 mil - Paid £40 upfront and £20 over 48 months. This was the only player that I wanted to buy at all costs. Him and Dzeko upfront will tear down every defence.

Modric - £12.5 mil - Paid all over 48 months. So I wanted to buy him but I went for Gourcuff since Modric would've cost £29 mil. A month later Tottenham offered Modric to everyone for his value (£12.5 mil). I made a bid over 48 months and he chose me over Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man Utd, Chelsea, etc. Very happy with this deal.

ModricOffer.png

Total In - £115 mil

Transfers10-11.png

Team

Tactic is the same one: 4-3-1-2. Fluid. Standard.

Juventus-9.png

Pre-Season

A vs Wuppertal - 5-0 - Chiellini, Dzeko x2, Hamsik, Del Piero

A vs Milan - 1-0 - Dzeko - What a game even if it was a friendly! Otamendi got sent off after 20 mins but I continued attacking and won the game!

A vs Osasuna - 5-0 - Diego x2, Dzeko, Otamendi, Ariaudo

A vs Sporting - 6-0 - Dzeko, Del Piero, Amauri x2, Ariaudo, Garcia OG

Italian Super Cup

H vs Inter - 2-1 - Gourcuff, Amauri

What a debut for Gourcuff! He scored the first goal and made an assist to Amauri to score the second goal. I was up 2-0 after 23 mins. Eto'o scored for inter in the 28th minute and the score didn't change. Gourcuff went on to collect the MoM award on his debut!

Serie A

A vs Lazio - 3-1 - Radu Og, Torres, Chiellini - Torres scored on his debut!

H vs Atalanta - 3-1 - Torres x2, Marchisio - Torres with another 2

Torres got 3 in 2 games so far. He was worth every penny if this goes on!

Next game is Away against Inter.

Champions League

Not an easy group but I should pass the group stage.

Real Madrid

CSKA Moscow

Zurich

I start at home against Real Madrid!

Thanks for reading.

Any comments/suggestions are welcome as always.

Hey there.

I always keep 7/11 of best starting lineup italian.

Being in Feb. 1st season having played 23 matches, i'm currently at 1st place in Serie A - 11 points off A.C. Milan. 12 on Roma and Inter.

Have had quite a few injuries but my bench have really been producing. Feel like i have really found an awesome tactic.

Using 4-3-1-2 but unlike The Bomber i am using control instead of standard.

Top scorer Del Piero have had a few quiet weeks, lying 11th with 11 goals :) But back in business with 2 goals against Chievo.

Diego have been absolutely awesome as a Trequartista 26(2) played - 12 goals - 13 assists - 7 MoM - 7.26 avg rating.

Just bought Rossi as a long term replacement for Del Piero, wondering about offloading Trezeguet in the summer.

Qualified for the 1st knockout round in the Champions League, going against Porto - should be manageable.

Got knocked out to Udinese in the quarter final of the italian cup. 3 -3 and then lost 5-6 on penalties.

Will update when the season is done.

Do you mean in the advice you get during the match? If so, I got this as well but in their player profile it said theyre happy so I assume it must be a bug.

Yup. Only in the match. And like you, in their normal profile they are happy.

But MAN!! If this is a bug, I will take my pair of shoes and just start throwing them around in anger!! :mad: I sold those players away fearing they would cause disruptions to my team.

But under "Juventus Motivation", the affected players really did look complacent all the time. The others will continue playing well, looking motivated and such.

Man... Of all players, y muz Melo and Diego be the ones affected? :mad:

wohoooo... I;m in the semis of the CL and I just beat Real Madrid in the quarters

First leg was away and after 45 mins I was loosing 3-0. After a good half time team talk... I managed to pull my way back and the match ended 3-2. I still lost but I had 2 goals away.

Now I just finished the second leg at home. I trashed them 4-1. Was 4-0 but they scored a goal in the final minutes!

I pass with a 6-4 aggregate. This is the 1st time in 4 matches that I have been able to defeat Madrid. I never thought I would proceed in the CL after seeing that I was 3-0 under in the first leg! But we managed to beat them :D

slakey

What about someone like Mauro Zárate or Chinedu Obasi. Both very fast and good with the ball at their feet. Although Obasi's finishing is pretty abysmal, he'll get you a lot of goals, and he's very effective playing as a complete forward.

Others you could look at Stevan Jovetic, Mario Mandzucic, Mario Balotelli, Takayuki Morimoto, Luis Suárez. All would play well off a Target man.

Hopefully that helps a little :)

Thanks for the list I just put someones tactic on for my team that I downloaded from here. It was one of the Arsenal ones, I won 9-0 away, but it was a dire team, so I shall test it out with a better team tomorrow :)

just played the two legs against barca in the semis of the CL

First leg was away at camp nou... I won 3-1... although I don't know how... managed to score 2 goals in the late minutes... 3 goals away, that was great.

Second leg was at home... I didn't play well in the first half and went down 3-0!!! Just before the end of the first half I managed to score a goal. First half finished 3-1 so like this it would have been extra time. In the second half I changed strategy and managed to equalise. Score now 3-3 they had to find another goal to make it 4-3 and the final result.

A loss at home but at least I'm through :D

Final will be played against Arsenal

3rd Season is going well at the moment. Aguero is my new superstar and just saved me against Palermo. I was 1 goal and 1 man down in the 88th minute when Aguero managed to net the equalizer. I was happy with the result when Marchisio played a fantastic pass into the feet of Aguero who showed his compusure by scoring the winner in the last minute of extra time.

I've currently got £35m to spend, and that is without selling Amauri and Trezeguet.

Another question who should I sell:confused:

I've got Amauri, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Iaquinta, Inzaghi *got for free start this season*.

Stats for Iaquinta:

Apps: 35

Goals: 23

Asts: 11

MoM: 4

Rating: 7.09

Stats for Trezeguet:

Apps: 29

Goals: 19

Asts: 7

MoM: 3

Rating: 7.27

Stats for Amauri *bold= Juve, italic= Lyon:

Apps: 5 14

Goals: 1 6

Asts: 1 2

MoM: 1 1

Rating: 6.96 7.38

Stats for Del Piero *he did play in LM a lot*:

Apps: 32

Goals: 13

Asts: 10

MoM: 4

Rating: 7.22

So yeah... who to sell?

hey guys, i'm going to be starting a juve/milan game with my housemate sometime later this week, we're both 'preparing' for it now. i've started a prep game and i've been looking around the team and damn some of the wages are ludicrous.

due to the ridiculous amount of central midfielders i was thinking about playing a 4-1-2-1-2, an anchor man (sissoko/poulsen) as dm, 2 ball-winning supports in marchisio and felipe melo (who both look class) and diego of course as an attacking mid with del piero as trequartista and amauri as either target man or complete forward.

the worry i have regarding the team is the defence looks to be very weak on the flanks, neither zebina nor gryera inspire me with confidence nor does grosso or de ceglie on the left.

i'm definitely selling molinaro (£9m) and iaquinta (£17.5m), looking at the moment to sell zebina too and get rafinha in. can't really think of an alternative better (within reach financially) option on the left except filipe perhaps but he's being quoted at £12-15m which is a bit silly really.

the other issue besides the full back i have is camoranesi, i'm not really seeing how to utilise him because i don't really see the point of playing with a winger either, especially considering that only giovinco (and del piero but that's a no) on the left and buying another winger would mean i'd have to either play 4-3-3 which means diego as MC (-> no) or 4-4-2 which means 1 of the central midfielders is diego and the other is one of felipe melo or marchisio but leaving one of them out seems silly too.

I simply cant make Giovinco play well on my Juventus-game. I use 4-1-3-2, with 1 OM, which usually is Diego of course.

Diego rocks, Giovinco doesn't do well enough with my setup :( No scoring, no chance creating.

how have you guys felt regarding the centre-back situation from the team you inherit at the start of the game? the asst. manager feels i need to bring another one in after i signed rafinha and criscito for the flanks and cannavaro and leggy both seem decent enough to sit next to chiellini in my opinion but of course, they're not quite up to chiellini's standard but then who's really available of that level in the first window within £15m?

iamjerome

Was about to suggest criscito to you as LB but you already bought him so :p

In the first season I didn't buy any CB except Otamendi in January but he didn't play much. The two Cbs to start were Chiellini and Legrottaglie. Then in the second season Otamendi played almost every game next to chiellini and they were great together.

yerug

There isn't space for giovinco in my setup so he only has 15 mins every game from the bench... that is a disaster imo as he never did anything useful... then again he needs consistency and more than 15 mins so if a good offer comes I will sell him as I don't need him.

On a side note I finished my second season yesterday at 3 am :p. Didn't have time to play today as new PC arrived and I had to build it... which I did successfully btw :cool:

So tomorrow I will post my second season update... I think won't be doing much transfers for the forthcoming season.

iamjerome

yerug

There isn't space for giovinco in my setup so he only has 15 mins every game from the bench... that is a disaster imo as he never did anything useful... then again he needs consistency and more than 15 mins so if a good offer comes I will sell him as I don't need him.

I got one space for him, but Diego has proven himself superior, and he can handle a tight match schedule :=)

i need an eu alternative to otamendi really because i want rafinha (can't think of any other good attacking full back within the same price range tbh) as well as dzeko and they take up 2 non-eu signing spaces. i suppose i could easily just 'not' buy dzeko, because amauri and del piero seem to be a class front two as is, and trezeguet's a good back up for them. (i'm selling iaquinta for 17.5m as i said).

I have beggin 3 seson Juve. I need some tactic for this players. Buffon/Adler - Rafinha/Grygera/Zebina - Chiellini/Otamendi/Zapata/Ariaudo-Criscito/Grosso/De Ceglie - Camoranesi/Gourcuff/Diego/Cassano/Sissoko/Marchisio/Tiago/Giovinco/Poulsen/Ekdal/Yago/Beckham - Del Piero/Hulk/Amauri/Iaquinta/Dzeko. Best formation? Best eleven? Players and team instruction?

Ouch, just one player in the starting XI from the Juve system? :thdn:

Where do you see one player only???

There's four: Buffon, Chiellini, Melo, Diego

And anyways, I'm already in the 3rd season, so it's only logical that I will improve my squad to have the best players to reach my goals!

i need an eu alternative to otamendi really because i want rafinha (can't think of any other good attacking full back within the same price range tbh) as well as dzeko and they take up 2 non-eu signing spaces. i suppose i could easily just 'not' buy dzeko, because amauri and del piero seem to be a class front two as is, and trezeguet's a good back up for them. (i'm selling iaquinta for 17.5m as i said).

Try Srna for RB - He is as good as Rafinha but is older (27 at start of game iirc)

I have beggin 3 seson Juve. I need some tactic for this players. Buffon/Adler - Rafinha/Grygera/Zebina - Chiellini/Otamendi/Zapata/Ariaudo-Criscito/Grosso/De Ceglie - Camoranesi/Gourcuff/Diego/Cassano/Sissoko/Marchisio/Tiago/Giovinco/Poulsen/Ekdal/Yago/Beckham - Del Piero/Hulk/Amauri/Iaquinta/Dzeko. Best formation? Best eleven? Players and team instruction?

Whoa... that's way too much players...

Get rid of the following: (in brackets my preference)

1 DR (Zebina)

1 DL (Grosso)

4 MC (Tiago, Poulsen, Yago Beckham)

1 ST (Del Piero)

Reasons:

Zebina - old and rubbish

Grosso - see above

Tiago - there's just better than him in your midfield

Poulsen - see above

Yago - imo he doesn't develop well enough at least he didn't on my save so I sent him on loan. It could be because he got a low PA.

Beckham - too old to play

Del Piero - too old thus physical stats have hit rock bottom

With those changes I would go for a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-2-3-1.

First Team / Second Team / 3rd Preference / 4th Preference

4-3-1-2

GK - Buffon / Adler

DR - Rafinha / Grygera

DC - Otamendi / Zapata

DC - Chiellini / Ariaudo

DL - Criscito / De Ceglie

MC - Gourcuff / Camoranesi

MC - Sissoko / Marchisio

MC - Marchisio / Ekdal

AMC - Diego / Cassano / Giovinco

FC - Dzeko / Iaquinta

FC - Hulk / Amauri

4-2-3-1

GK - Buffon / Adler

DR - Rafinha / Grygera

DC - Otamendi / Zapata

DC - Chiellini / Ariaudo

DL - Criscito / De Ceglie

MC - Sissoko / Marchisio

MC - Marchisio / Ekdal

AMC - Gourcuff / Camoranesi

AMC - Diego / Giovinco

AMC - Cassano / Giovinco

FC - Dzeko / Hulk / Amauri / Iaquinta

You should get killed for suggesting to offload Del Piero.Srsly.

Are you serious? You don't know how to play the game or what?

jojko is in his 3rd season... just like me... Del Piero's pace is 4!!!!! his physical stats are all below 10.

I never use him, I leave him in the reserves to tutor young players.

Try playing with a slow attack player against a steady and fast defence... you'll never score.

By getting rid of him (meaning either sell him which I don't see the point since you won't get good money or offer him 1 year contracts and use him to tutor youngsters which is what I'm doing)

In secon season i win Serie A CL and Coppa italia. And now i won supercoppa italia. yeah i know this is very good results. but i play 4-3-2-1 tsctic i second season. now i wont to play with 2 strikers.

Are you serious? You don't know how to play the game or what?

jojko is in his 3rd season... just like me... Del Piero's pace is 4!!!!! his physical stats are all below 10.

I never use him, I leave him in the reserves to tutor young players.

Try playing with a slow attack player against a steady and fast defence... you'll never score.

By getting rid of him (meaning either sell him which I don't see the point since you won't get good money or offer him 1 year contracts and use him to tutor youngsters which is what I'm doing)

He was doing great for me in the second season but then Zlatan Camelface broke is leg in the CL Quarters and he decided to resign.

And I thought you suggested to sell Del Piero what would never happen in Real Life.

He was doing great for me in the second season but then Zlatan Camelface broke is leg in the CL Quarters and he decided to resign.

And I thought you suggested to sell Del Piero what would never happen in Real Life.

I'm keeping him because I want him as an assistant manager :D

Archived