FM10: Official Juventus Thread - Dancing the Samba?

stgahoy

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 52 Million € to spend for my second season and you cant buy anything with that money. The AI still demands crazy sums for every player regardless of their value. Inter bought Aguero for 67 Million € and Modric is going to Barca for 40 Million €. I cant even sign Gareth Bale for a reasonable sum :mad:

I got 52 Million € to spend for my second season and you cant buy anything with that money. The AI still demands crazy sums for every player regardless of their value. Inter bought Aguero for 67 Million € and Modric is going to Barca for 40 Million €. I cant even sign Gareth Bale for a reasonable sum :mad:

Try buying players over 48 months so only about 1/4 of the price will be deducted from your budget. The downside to this is you will have most likely some loss each month.

What have you won in the first season?

ThE BoMBeR First sentence in in Staff Section: "First I want to say that, the stats of some of staff varies from game to game so please note that"

Didn't notice that sorry :(

You could add Ricardo Moniz to that list 4.5* ball control and 4* in several others

I'm playing 4-3-1-2. Fluid. Control/Standard

FB - automatic

MC centre - ball winning midfielder - defend

AMC - advanced playmaker - support

FC right - advanced forward - attack

FC left - complete forward - attack

basically those... i used the new tactics creator...

you can also try a 4-2-3-1 version which works good as well

hmmmm how about 442 tac with d-line set high back, mr/l st as wingers dr/l set as wing back, chiellini set as ball playing defender, 2xMC set as ball colecter, and 2 complete strikiers. with this set i won with Napoli 1:0 an i have 57& possesion 10 shot on target. Napoli have only 1.

fb-wing back automatic

dcr-centre def

dcl-ball playing defender

mr/l- wingers attack

mc- ball collecter support

fc- complete stricker attack

fluid and standard

d-line back

i won 1:0 napoli and chievo but i have akot os situations

finished first season , either was I realy lucky or the starting team is too good because I won both serie A and UCL like a breeze, my only transfers were otamendi (for the future) and kroos who will be available from next season.

ecc5e8f950889db7b5b78b81a651be69.jpg

and UCL final

017822fa96c4c129debb9364e4d3ba85.jpg

I'm thinking about not buying any players for the next season and try to use my youths , ekdal looks promising and maybe I'll be lucky to get a good RB regen and with kroos ariving I may switch to a 4-3-2-1 tactic.

also I may start a new save because I think that tactics with 3 defenders in line are buggy and the same I think about the 1 striker tactics , CBs seems to never mark the solo striker :)

Just taking a look through the team, I think Grosso is a little bit under-rated technically. Hes not much defensively but going forward I still think hes one of the best in the world.

Tiago/Poulsen are over-rated, Marchisio/Melo under-rated.

Giovinco's potential isnt even 3 stars which is just wrong, should be 4 stars.

Nice to see Iaquinta got an upgrade, they could have given Ariaudo a little bit more PA.

Going to experiment with this tactic, Ive never used a staggered formation so it could go horribly wrong.

first/second choice (role)

GK: Buffon

DL: Grosso/De Ceglie (full back)

DR: Zebina/Grygera (full back)

DC: Chiellini (centre back)

DC: Legrotagglie/Cannavaro (centre back)

DMCr: Sissoko/Poulsen (defensive midfielder)

MCl: Melo/Marchisio (central midfielder)

MR: Camoranesi (wide midfielder)

AML: Giovinco (inside forward)

AMC: Diego/Del Piero (trequartista)

FC: Iaquinta/Amauri (deep lying forward)

Rigid philosophy, everything else on default.

Gonna sell Trez because of his age and high wage, might even sell Amauri and bring in a youngster as I doubt he will like being 2nd choice striker. Will probably get rid of Molinaro (because I dont rate him IRL, lol). Need to bring in some cover for Giovinco and Camoranesi. So it will probably be 3 in/3 out, not too much changes as its a good squad.

first tell us what tactic are you curently using, what player instructions and so on and maybe we can help you.

I had big problems in UCL in group stage and I barely qualified with 8 points but this always happens at the start of the season, be patient and maybe the results will come.

in my save I start the second season with almost same team , I decided to buy rafinha for 14M euros, I tried all summer to unsettle Lahm and bayern accepts a 30M bid but by any means Lahm doesn't want to sign the contract so screw him and I bought another brazilian, here's the tactic and first team I'll dance the samba with in my second season, lets hope I won't get sacked before winter :D

889a1a64c110fa77bcd1fb534747dea4.jpg

I`m playing with 4-3-1-2 tactic. I have Diego at AMC (Advanced playmaker, attack), Del Piero at ST(trequartista, attack) and his strikerpartner is Amauri (Advanced forward). I`ve been wondering can Diego and Del Piero play together in so similar roles. Have anyone tried? Should i change roles?

dunno if this is a great buy yet or not

but sampdoria accepted my offer on cassano for 8.7mil euro + ariaudo

yea yea i know about all the ariaudo hype that he will become great

but i really need cassano who can play in diego's and alex's position

while for the DC i can get marek suchy who isnt that different than ariaudo for a mere 1mil euro

and oh, with the money saved, i prefer azpilicueta for DR, although they ask for 19mil though :p

Cassano you will buy for 20mln in 48mounth. Buy Dzeko and Rafinha is great. Diego is brilliant in AMC. i have him set as trequartista. his scores and assist alot. Giovinco is week in thos fm. Del Piero is very good. i play him as AML. my squad 4-2-3-1 Buffon - Rafinha - Grosso - Legrottaglie - Chiellini - Sissoko - Melo - Camor - Del Piero - Diego - Dzeko. Sell trezeguet Dzeko is better.

Do you play Giovinco at all?

How has Ariaudo developed?

In the first season I played 4-3-1-2 so diego was my first option for AMC and giovinco played only a few games, he didn't play bad but I can't remove diego from my starting lineup.

ariaudo is a player who has a random ability from game to game , in my save he doesn't seem to develop much so he will probably be always a backup.

I play 4-2-3-1 Fluid/Control 1 on 1 defend and rest as set default. I have buy Cassano Dzeko Rafinha.

so why did you bought 2 new strikers if you want to play a solo striker tactic ? now you have dzeko,cassano,amauri,iaquinta,delpiero, trezeguet fighting for a single spot in your team

try using camoranesi and giovinco as wingers in your tactic with diego as an AMC, for the solo striker I can't recomend anyone as you have a pletora of good players

represor

Just bought Otamendi in the first january transfer window... he is already doing great... im starting him ahead of Legro in some games.

Rafinha will do great as well... He is better and cheaper than Lahm since Lahm is a natural left full back... so at RB rafinha performs better.

Plitu

I play Diego and Del Piero together yes... the only downside is del piero has poor physical stats so next season I'll be playing Amauri/Cassano instead of Del Piero...

My setup:

Diego - Advanced playmaker (support) - 23 apps - 11 ast - 14 gls - 6 MoM

Del Piero - Advanced Forward (attack) - 23 apps - 7 ast - 18 gls - 5 MoM

jojko

You have way too many strikers to play a 4-2-3-1 formation. I would go for a 4-3-1-2 formation. Fluid. Standard.

I concede like 1/2 goals per game but I score about 3/4 goals per game as well so it doesn't bother me that much.

der_kaizer

Cassano is good... but I wouldn't have given Ariaudo away. It's a gamble but if he develops good (if he had good PA at the start of the season) then he will be one of the top defenders on FM 10. He is very similar to Chiellini so I got him tutored by him and later on by Cannavoro because he has immense mental stats. Him and Otamendi will most likely be my 2 DCs for the future.

i also think that our MC (im using 4312) needs a better backup,

tiago is decent, but id rather have a promising MC as understudy instead

i almost got edu ramos (3 star by 20/20 scout)

but real madrid made 11th hour bid and snap him up (damn u madrid)

so beside that guarente and sandro mentioned above, any other suggestions of a good prospect MC?

jojko

Create the tactic from the tactic creator.

Fluid. Standard.

GK - leave default

DCs - leave default

FB - full back automatic

MC - central midfielder attack

MC (centre) - ball winning midfielder defense

MC - central midfielder attack

AMC - advanced playmaker support

FC (right) - advance forward attack

FC (left) - complete forward attack

Everything else I left as default...

Also give it time... give time for the players to get used to the tactic and for the new players to settle in... I had to wait 8-10 games before the tactic was effective.

der_kaizer

I bought Hamsik from Napoli. Check him out he is really good. cost me £18 mil over 48 months

Archived