Dark skin for FM10

Chris Ritchie

I'd upload it if file hosting services weren't crap. Anyone know a decent on to upload to, I usually use Megaupload but that keeps freezing on me.

multipupload.com - you upload it to that, it hosts the file and also uploads to all the other filehosts for you too.. best by far

I just renamed the fm2010 darkv2 folder to fm2010 dark, to match the .xml file name in the folder and it seems to work.

Sorry guys, that will be my fault :(

I changed the name to see what files I needed before deciding to upload them all - thought I'd changed it back. Apologies :rolleyes:

Sorry guys, that will be my fault :(

I changed the name to see what files I needed before deciding to upload them all - thought I'd changed it back. Apologies :rolleyes:

No problem, many thanks for taking the time to upload it in the first place.

how do I use it?

I have put the content in C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010 Demo

The skins now appear in the skins folder and I renamed the fm2010 darkv2 folder to fm2010 dark, but it still does not appear in the preferences screen.

Anyone?

how do I use it?

I have put the content in C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010 Demo

The skins now appear in the skins folder and I renamed the fm2010 darkv2 folder to fm2010 dark, but it still does not appear in the preferences screen.

Anyone?

I assume you've restarted FM?

Archived