[FM2007] San Marino "double" Challenge

Ter

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You probably just need better players. Im playing a 4-2-3-1 which developed as I played through the first season, hopefully with the new signings and the tactic being sorted out from the start we'll have a better season. Need some luck though, and hopefully there won't be many injuries.

Luca Del Prete is already good enough for the first team, don't want to tire him out though. Just made his debut for San Marino in a 2-1 defeat to Cyprus.

Got through the group stage of the Serie C cup this time, won all 4 games without conceding a goal, and scored 7. Three of the wins were 1-0, the other being 4-0.

Looking like we might have a decent season, players might be gelling a bit better and the new players have brought a bit more quality to the squad. Its probably helping having more coaches, every section of training is at least 3 stars now.

• SI Staff

I've started again as I couldn't go the weekend without my game icon_frown.gif

Unfortunately with the latest database I can't get that Alex Fernandez guy as his new club wanted £190k and he didn't join anyway as he had just moved to his new club.

Anyway, I've been taking my time and played three weeks so far and have brought in French and Spanish scouts and been busy wheeling and dealing. Not played any matches yet but have made some signings I'm excited about that should hopefully be good enough to get me promoted. Not played any games yet but on the 23rd July and more than a month of the transfer window left I'm quite pleased with my business so far. Just shows that when you take a bit of time and care and use your scouts wisely that you can find some good players before other teams. icon14.gif

After a perfect start to the season in the Serie C Cup group stage I've lost the first two league games icon_frown.gif Lost 1-0 after a goal in the 88th minute, and lost 4-1 in another away game.

Got a few injuries now, hopefully it was just a bit of bad away form and it'll sort itself out.

Belmadi is injured between 1 and 2 months icon_frown.gif Really need him back I think, along with Basha (Versatile Albanian midfielder I signed last season).

Going to stop playing now otherwise I'll keep playing one more game and end up playing for another hour icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just shows that when you take a bit of time and care and use your scouts wisely that you can find some good players before other teams. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I probably should have been a bit more careful in the first pre season, wasted a bit of money on players that didn't play too much. Got a few bargins though.

Its getting harder now with the club going further and further into debt and the wage bill being reduced, I'd have to get rid of a few better players just to match the wage budget, but then I'd have no squad.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Its getting harder now with the club going further and further into debt and the wage bill being reduced, I'd have to get rid of a few better players just to match the wage budget, but then I'd have no squad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

glad to see people are having the same problems as me, im flirting with the playoffs but the debt at the club is getting close to a million icon_frown.gif even tho iv tried to cut the wage bill and squad to the bare bones

i was having a problem with the debt, even more so after an unfortunate accident with the co-ownership where i pushed the club into £1.5 million, but that Fernandez deal secured me 1.9 million automatically and 30% sell on, so that pretty much pushed me back over, but due to pre-season being all but over and the transfer window closing, could only make one transfer, gk by the name of brivio from mantova. Trying to get some free transfers in to help bolster, but we just beat Genoa 2-1 in a friendly so maybe a good season is in store.

• SI Staff

July 2006 Update

Well the transformation at San Marino is well underway. 12 new players have come in at a total expense of a whopping £19k!

IN

Xabier Otinano (DM) from Barakaldo (Free)

Francisco Barillaro (AM R) on a free

Jose Mari (M C) from Aranjuez (Free)

Vincenzo Esposito (DM) from Teramo (Free)

Javi Arribas (AM/F C) from Amurrio (Free)

Christian Giacomini (D/WB/AM R) on a free

Felipe Giacomini (AM RC) from Chiasso (£6k)

Andrea Roano (S) on a free

Dani Moreno (AM/F C) from Sabinanigo (Free)

Silas Billong (D RC) from Limoges (£3k)

Stephane Coque (GK) from Valenciennes (£10k)

Giacomo Cenetti (AM L) on a free

OUT

Emiliano Dei (GK) to Pro Patria (£55k)

I'm hoping to add some more quality to the side in August and have a few friendly matches lined up to see how my new signings get on. A couple of the Spanish guys are only 16 so they will be playing for my U20s for the month of August to see how they get on. If they are decent then they will be loaned down a division to my feeder team Boca San Lazzaro icon_smile.gif

Remember the championship winning run of form I mentioned needing earlier? I seem to have found it. Won 6 in a row to take me to 6th place in the league, 1 point off a playoff place with 9 games to go, although the team above me have a game in hand. Its an outside chance, the run of form has come out of practically nothing so it could just as easily vanish. All I did tactically was move the width slider to one single notch narrower, and since then won the last 6 games. Amazing what such a tiny change can do.

A stunning victory away at 2nd place Taranto breifly put us into the playoff placings, until Ternana won their game in hand. Still, I'm only 1 point behind Sambenedettesse and still to play them, at home. 8 games to go, two of which are against the teams directly above me, Samb and Ternana, both in the Olimpico.

I also am aware that it is now half past 4 in the morning and I really should stop deluding myself that it'll just be 'one more match'. Hopefully the run of form can continue into tomorrow morning and I can be the first to reach the promised land, the Serie B!

I'm only into October 2006, but have started well enough. I topped my group in the Serie C cup qualifiers and after about 7 games or so am sitting 7th in the league. I was up in 3rd at one point, but a couple of losses dented a very nice start.

Have signed about 15 players, partly through scouting, but also using experience from previous games (Bertolina, Fernandez, Stanford come to mind). A lot are only on contracts to the end of the season. Have also agreed terms with Benito Carbone whose contract runs out in a week or so with Sydney - he's too old for my liking, but his physical stats are still good and he has very high creativity which I'm lacking in.

Finances still OK, but heading south a little too quickly - hoping for a renewed run of wins to get the crowds up more.

I'm struggling. After a relatively good first season, I'm finding myself 14th with no sight of winning a game, as so far all I can muster up is 5 draws and 1 loss. My strikers are out injured and we just can seem to hit the net, although up until ternana my goalkeeper's record was brilliant.

I found at the start of the season I could arrange friendlies with Serie A teams at home.

I only played 2 of them but income was about 50k a match.

I am almost 200k in debt and its only the end of december.

I am thinking of playing a lot of friendlies in the pre season of next year.

How many friendlies would you think would be realistic to play? I dont want to play 20 friendlies just to get out of debt as it seems unrealistic. Would 10 be too many?

10 friendlies against serie A teams should bring in 500k or so which i guess would help with the finances.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

If they are decent then they will be loaned down a division to my feeder team Boca San Lazzaro icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've also got them as a feeder club, along with Cailungo from San Marino, and a Serie D club. Gives me a few options to loan players out two, three different leagues.

Im trying to get the youth players all on full time contracts so they train more, which should help them develop. Del Prete is by far the best, played a few games at centre back for the San Marino national team. If he has a long career he could get a lot of caps, he's only 17 in a few weeks and already has 3 caps.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I've also got them as a feeder club, along with Cailungo from San Marino, and a Serie D club. Gives me a few options to loan players out two, three different leagues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only really loan players out to active leagues so I'm quite happy with the single feeder club I have at the moment.

I've also got Bologna as a parent club which I'll probably try and replace at the end of the season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I've also got them as a feeder club, along with Cailungo from San Marino, and a Serie D club. Gives me a few options to loan players out two, three different leagues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only really loan players out to active leagues so I'm quite happy with the single feeder club I have at the moment.

I've also got Bologna as a parent club which I'll probably try and replace at the end of the season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I cancelled the original parent club after the first season, Cesena wasn't it? I think because I didn't get to choose my new parent club, probably because I cancelled around the update date, when the AI clubs get their new parent and feeder club, so I ended up with Rimini. Got a couple of players, but the one they actually sent looks like he'll only be a backup DC/DM. I did get another loan from them, but he's not that great either.

The good thing about parent clubs is they will always pay for the players wages, as long as they are willing to loan the player out. Other clubs always seem to want you to pay the players wages.

I just thought I'd check all the youth players I released in the summer, none of them have signed for anyone and its nearly October. They really should be signing for lower league clubs or San Marinese clubs, even if the clubs are amateur.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oktober:

Whats that coming over the hill? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck icon14.gif

My 4-2-3-1 formation is getting the team playing some good football, just a shame the goals we let in are usually down to stupid mistakes/giving away a penalty/a disappearing goalkeeper.

Sadly, it was not to be icon_frown.gif With injuries to Ãlex Fernández and my DM Delaneuville, I only managed 4 points from my last 5 games to finish the season in 7th place. Still technically overacheiving, but no playoffs icon_frown.gif

This summer most of the initial contracts I inherited expire, so on one hand I should finally get the wage bill down to an acceptable level, but on the other I'll have a very barebones squad. Abate will go, but I can partner Fernández with Nicolas Farina - he's a good player, but means I lack aerial power going forward. Del Prete will have to step up to at least the subs bench, and another youngster I signed can play AML. He was being trailed by Sevilla and the likes, but was happy to renew his contract for only £50/week. José Manuel Galera, just 17.

I'll literally be losing about 10 grand a week off the wage bill... hopefully with more cash to offer I'll be able to find some semi-decent players on free transfers. I'll no doubt be expected to overperform again and reach the playoffs, but realistically it should really be just a rebuilding season. Como, Lanciano and Andria Bat are coming up, looks like Bari, Frosinone and Pisa coming down.

Unlucky. With all those players going its all going to depend on the players you can find. I've got a scout watching the Italian u20s leagues to try and find any decent players that might be on offer for loan/free or released in the summer, it'll help when I end up in your position having a shortlist ready of players that might be available. There's always a few good players on frees, available for loan, one player I even signed for nothing from another club.

I've found a ton of fantastic players transfer listed in France, most of whom only want £75/week and are 'leading stars' for the Serie C1. A couple of teams want an initial fee, but I've picked up 3 or 4 players now who wont even cost me £100 a week who should be first team regulars.

Both, i have the French leagues running and then just found them on player search now that they've been transfer listed. My scout's told me that they're pretty poor mentally though, inconsistent, doesnt relish big occasions etc... hopefully that wont be too bad for me...

Into December now, we always defend quite well but because we don't score many goals we struggle a bit and can lose a game because of the odd goal or two.

I think I need to find a few decent players with a good physical side to them, a bit more pace up front and out wide could be useful, and strong players that are also good in the air could help create more goals and chances.

Not easy with nothing to spend and already being about £6k over the wage bill icon_frown.gif

We're through to the quarter final of the Serie C Cup at least icon_cool.gif

• SI Staff

Oktober - I have the French league running as well and I've found some good transfer listed players who are interested. Unluckily I've spent most of my transfer budget but managed to get a couple of them.

• SI Staff

August 2006 Update

After a busy transfer month in July, things slowed down a little in August. Wasn't just getting players in for the sake of it any more and was a bit more prudent with my transfer targets as I was quite happy with the state of my squad. Unfortunately my top target managed to slip through my fingers and joined Cesena instead. I was gutted.

Anyway, a few more transfer in's that I am pleased with and are (IMO) too good for Serie C1!

IN

Luca Brandi (GK) on a free

Damien Mozika (S) from Nancy (£60k)

Mathias Degache (S) from St. Etienne (£80k)

Nicolas Aiglin (AM C) from Sedan (£26k)

OUT

Alberto Villa (S) to Monza (£22k)

Davide Faieta (AM LC) to Montevarchi (£10k)

Then onto results on the park which I have been absolutely delighted with.

1-2 v Bologna (H) - Friendly

6-2 v San Marino U20s (H) - Friendly

3-3 v Canzese (A) - Friendly

0-2 v Cesena (H) - Friendly (Yes, the striker I wanted did score against me)

3-2 v Carrarese (A) - Serie C Cup

3-0 v Boca San Lazzaro (H) - Serie C Cup

1-0 v Taranto (H) - Serie C1/B

2-0 v Massese (H) - Serie C Cup

Took me a little while to get going and I didn't really have many matches to get some match fitness up there and all the new players gel together but so far I'm undefeated in matches where it matters. Was a bit worried in the 3-2 victory over Carrarese as I was losing for much of the match and scored three goals in the last 15 minutes before they gave me a late scare.

The 1-0 win over Taranto was via an injury time screamer from supersub Mozika.

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come from my young team and so far the players to watch this season are going to be Felipe Giacomini who I think is going to want to leave pretty soon and of course Damien Mozika who will hopefully bang in the goals for me.

If things aren't going to well then I'm going to have to bring in some experience to show the young guys the way but so far it's been a bright start and I'm looking forward to the future.

FORZA TITANI!

I'm disappointed that I wasnt the overacheivers of the season again icon_frown.gif

Napoli are now interested in Ãlex Fernández after he got top scorer, most assists and player of the year. he's valued at £1.2m, so anything that my chairman accepts will at least be enough to get us out of debt.

Over the past year, the board have invested £1.14m in the club, and we're still £600k in debt. Thats a passionate chairman icon_razz.gif

Galera's starting to attract a little attention after his late run in the first team, 17 year old AML, but he's a true pro and completely loyal, and not getting put off at all, he just accepts praise gratefully.

Season Review 2006/07 - Serie C1B

San Marino ended the season in 8th place which was pretty good going after a shaky start. The media prediction was 14th. At one point the playoffs looked extremely possible but a couple of injuries to key players in the last month put an end to the dreams.

The board expected the club to battle bravely against relegation and even though we finished in 8th they are a little dissapointed with the teams performance, although they are delighted with my performance.

I only brought in 4 players this season and only sold 1. There are 5 future transfers arriving in the summer all on Bosmans and possibly more to come but next seasons transfer budget will be non existent.

Finances are in a bit of a mess even with the 200k cash injection from the chairman.

The morale of the players is good at the moment and they have attained a good level of understanding.

I feel that the playoffs are a definate possibility for the next season and having Parma as the parent club may be of more benefit now they have been relegated to Serie B.

As for the international job, it looks unlikely that I will be applying for it for some time. The 51 year old manager doesn't look like he will be leaving for sometime. They have yet to score a goal and are 2nd bottom after 5 games. Maybe they will score against Cyprus who they have yet to play.

The only San Marino international in my team is 16 year old Luca Del Prete. Who will more than likely become a substitute for the first team next season.

All in all a very enjoyable start.

Well, during the summer I've got my wage bill down to £12k/week. Still losing money though, its just about impossible not to. Also, i've not got three San Marinese staff members, all 4 or 5 star coaching and 2 good scouts, 15/15 judging player ratings.

Perhaps most importantly longer term though, was the signing to the backroom staff of Serginho. A Brazilian coach with 5 stars in all three technical disciplines, he has almost 50% knowledge of South America by himself, which should help me find some young stars and finally use my one non-EU player per year quota.

My only real problem in the backroom is that my assistant manager isnt particularly good. He's a decent coach, but I'll be relying on my own judgement more than his - whats new though, eh?

No decent regens again icon_frown.gif I've been seeded for the Serie C Cup so I'll miss the qualifying rounds, and have Genoa in the Italian Cup - not a bad draw, plus the potential to face Pistoiese or Messina in the next round means I have a winnable path into the big leagues and the big money.

It'll be interesting to see how I do financially, seeing as I've literally halved my wage bill. I doubt there will be any other teams in the division paying as little as I am.

The board have been kind and sensible, only expecting me to battle relegation this year, they arent taking last season as the norm. Media prediction is 11th, which if I recall is the same as last year.

Overall, I'd say my team is upgraded on last season, but I'm a little concerned about my goalkeeper. I have two choices, both 19, one English and one French, who are gifted technically but remains to be seen how they perform at first team level week in, week out. 5 players in, 16 out, for a grand total of £0 both ways. Still some time until the window closes, so if any bargains become available I'll have a look.

I'm still trying to work it out. Some years I dont get into the Italian Cup at all, sometimes I have to qualify for the Serie C, sometimes I get straight into the knockout stages of both. I thought the Italian Cup qualifying was based on league position, but some C1 teams arent in it at all, and some C2 teams that got relegated last year and are in D now have qualifying matches. Now sure at all.

Piacenza have offered £700k for Devis Nossa, which my chairman accepted. He's not really worth that much to me and could be replaced by a fraction of the cost, but I dont really have any decent DCs lined up. Should get about £300k or so to find a replacement though, and I'll be out of debt for... oh, all of 2 months.

Well, the transfer window is now shut, so I'm locked down for 08/09.

The Italian Cup campain... didn't go too well. Several injuries and general lack of match fitness led to a still respectable 2-0 loss at home to Genoa, ending the campaign before it had really begun. One league game has been played so far, a comfortable 2-0 victory over Cavese.

Devis Nossa did indeed go to Piacenza for £700k, temporarily taking us out of debt and finally giving me some transfer money to spend! With 16 players leaving the club, I ended up bringing in a total of 11, for a total of £125k. Two of the most notable ones are Nabil Hamedi from Troyes, an Algerian by birth with two French U21 caps, and a young Basque striker named Xabier Altuna, whom my scouts got very excited about. Interestingly, he's the second player I've signed now from Marino, both 17 year olds with bright futures. Also among the signings was my first non-EU signing, a Brazillian goalkeeper named Santos who excelled in pre-season, but has been fairly average so far competitively, although rarely been called upon.

I'm quietly confident for this season... the team seems to have gelled quickly enough and expecations are very low, so it wont be hard to exceed them. Ideally I'd like to be going for the playoffs this season, but failing that a decent mid table position could at least allow me to see what areas are in need of work to move up to the next level.

Well, I'm currently in 3rd after 21 games. 6points off the lead.

The formation I have been using are a 4-1-3-2 formation, with 1 DM and 3 AM's, L, C and R.

With changeable orders to team and players.

My finances are fine now after Fernandez and Plessis got sold, getting about 50k per month in future fees coming in, which is keeping the club afloat. I got rid of a lot of high earners early on and only paid big wages to a couple of players.

Ter, I cant believe Toledo wanted 190k for Fernandez. I got him for 9k with a 45% sell on clause.

Devis Nossa has been a really solid defender for me in the 2nd season, but I would still accept 700k. You could easily replace him with a lot of change. icon14.gif

As far as the cups, I have no idea how to qualify for the Italian cup either. I got one game against Napoli this season, after leading 1-0 at halftime, managed to lose 4-1. Still, about 40k gate reciepts from it.

Missed the group stages of the Serie C Cup and straight to knockout. Have feeling it might have something to do with previous seasons performance in either the league or cup.

We are still only a small group doing this though. Probably because you are restricted to one team (two if you count the country as well). Maybe it will grow.

I am really looking forward to seeing how it develops. Oh, and Del Prete has become a first team regular, and a regular in the San Marino team. Hopefully we will eventually be able to get a whole team like him. He has already had interest from big teams, but I really want to hold on to him, mainly because he is San Marinese. Or, do you guys think his development will be better off at a big club, so we can use him later on for the country?

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ter, I cant believe Toledo wanted 190k for Fernandez. I got him for 9k with a 45% sell on clause. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been using some updated data and he's no longer at Toledo icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Oh, and Del Prete has become a first team regular, and a regular in the San Marino team. Hopefully we will eventually be able to get a whole team like him. He has already had interest from big teams, but I really want to hold on to him, mainly because he is San Marinese. Or, do you guys think his development will be better off at a big club, so we can use him later on for the country? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you've got to put the club first and worry about the national team later. Of course if you get a big bid (eg a few million) for him you should probably let him go, since you can easily buy a lot of players with even just £100-200k.

There are worrying parallels between this and my last game. I've now not won in 7, it was after 10 I got sacked in this exact season. i cant tell for the life of me whats going wrong, just... we're losing. Strikers keep getting 6 ratings and hardly ever seem to have the ball.

Season 07/08 review (almost)

Not quite the end, but I had to release this now.

Serie B here we come. Champions and promotion secured with a game to spare. The key game was in round 31, where we beat Giulianova 3-0 away. The job was completed in round 33 when Giulianova could only draw against 3rd placed Avellino.

Cups sucked, mentioned I went out 4-1 to Napoli in my only Italian cup game. Got to the last 16 of the Serie C cup, but then got knocked out in two boring games. Can't even remember the score.

The main promotion heroes contained two original members in our super striker captain who has 17 goals with one game still to play. San Marino's own wonderkid (relatively speaking) made a solid start to his first season in the first team.

Nardi chipped in with 6 goals and a few assists. Espossito made huge progress and looked solid in the DM role.

Bertolina racked up 11 goals from 32 games, but played with a few injuries due to us having no one else. While Devis Nossa and Di Maio also performed well. Valli was injured most of the season, while Brivio

was a huge improvement to Dei, between the sticks.

We currently have 448k in the bank, and will no doubt get more and a decent transfer budget once our adventures in Serie B begin.

We have 3 San Marinese coaches and hopefully will get some regens. Toying with asking for a training/youth upgrade.

Good job icon14.gif

The defender that I nearly lost for £250k has requested a transfer, wants to move to a bigger club. After telling him a few times I want San Marino to improve to match his ambitions he was ok with it, but I kept getting the question from the media and he felt 'bullied' by the management.

Hopefully I can get £500k (his minimum release fee) for him. Might sell Del Prete as some Serie A clubs are interested, and I could rebuild the club with the debt sorted out, and some money to spend on players and wages.

7 games without a win icon_frown.gif Struggling a bit now.

Really need to get rid of all the high earners in the summer, its impossible to do anything without a bit of money and room on the wage bill.

Got a couple of hopefully half decent strikers in for free in the transfer window. Just need more decent players to try and stay up, then there will have to be a massive rebuilding of the squad and find a cheap squad that are good enough to do just as well as the old one.

Can't afford players on £1k+ a week, especially since they generally are just decent players, not stars of the team.

I've got one scout watching the u20s league as I mentioned before, hopefully he'll find a few good youngsters that will be released in the summer that I can sign.

Season 07/08 = Promotion

Seems like some people are having trouble with scoring and I was the same before January, but come the summer managed promotion. San Marino Progress

Basically I swapped my formation from the basic 4-4-2 to a 4-2-3-1, and after getting rid of fernandez i needed some serious firepower, which came in the form of another Spanish striker called Pedras. Another transfer that paid off was an Italian defender called Mauro Belotti, and also a tunisian I picked up, Mohsen Guizani, has done great and is currently valued at 500 grand, which will help.

Also increased my staff to 11, although only one happens to be San Marinese, but he is the Youth Coach.

Wage bill is currently £10k more than it should be, but my Balance is around the £830k mark and the odd month i'm able to pull off some sort of profit as attendances has rocketed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Basically I swapped my formation from the basic 4-4-2 to a 4-2-3-1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've done the opposite. The 4-2-3-1 with shorter passing got them playing good football at times, but I've gone for a basic 4-4-2, more direct and a quicker tempo. I think the 4-2-3-1 will work well with better players.

Forms a little better now, but we keep letting in completely stupid goals. D'Angelo just tried to pass back to Dei and ending up scoring an own goal icon_mad.gificon_frown.gif Why does it keep happening. Its so hard to win when you can't score, but you don't have a chance if you concede soft goals.

• SI Staff

Yeah I've been struggling a bit as well so have started playing around with a few formations but I can't seem to get any stability and my goalkeeping and defensive performances leave a lot to be desired.

Just happened again. Dei kicks the ball out, goes straight to their striker, Dei saves the shot, they win a corner and score from that. So frustrating when there's nothing you can do to stop mistakes like that icon_frown.gif

Archived