Fm update version 7 2009/2010 season

Chris22

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantastic news Chris!

Just had a look on Weegies Final db and that was realy not good enough, especially for a Inter fan like me when Sneijder was still at RM :confused:

well i put sneijder in inter on my update has well as robben in bayern munchen

Great that's how it should be like mate, but just a fast question would a Pa and Ca db also come with the one you are uploading atm.? :D

no not the one am uploadin now has got no ca/pa changes

my mate doing the player update datbase i phoned him he still hast finished it yet he said it be few days i will let you no when it ready

Thanks chris, was just wondering.. you edited a few players pa/ca on your last update, and i know your friend is working on another database for ca/pa. but i was wondering are the players you updated on version 6 still updated if you get what i mean, gibbs etc or did you put them back to normal? cheers

Hmmmm who to go - you know I think after the beating they got by Inter I might go Milan....any chance of a screenie?

If Chris made them have very little money for transfers, like the real world then you will have one hell of a time getting Milan back to the top :D

Thanks chris, was just wondering.. you edited a few players pa/ca on your last update, and i know your friend is working on another database for ca/pa. but i was wondering are the players you updated on version 6 still updated if you get what i mean, gibbs etc or did you put them back to normal? cheers

yes copied load of v6 database he doin loads more players he has got more time to do it than i have

Archived