Fm update version 7 2009/2010 season

Chris22

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its the principle you ****, if you set a time then keep to it, its not the same but if a charity aid to a poor country in need is late causing thousands to die do you think theyll say oh its free of charge anyway? no so stfu my point is its the priniciple of setting a time dip ****

This is a football manager update and has nothing to do with aid going to a poor country and even compering it makes you the biggest **** on the earth so get a life you werido!!

its the principle you ****, if you set a time then keep to it, its not the same but if a charity aid to a poor country in need is late causing thousands to die do you think theyll say oh its free of charge anyway? no so stfu my point is its the priniciple of setting a time dip ****

Grow up and do 1 yourslelf if your not happy, if not shut up and **** off

how do i want it that bad you ****? i was just reflecting on what an earlier user said you ***** about why he was now over an hour late, im just bemused as to why if you set a dead line you dont stick to it, i guess you could just say im eager as i liked his previous update so get the **** off my dick bro both of you fags

oh boo hoo its late so what sure you will make it through this very hard time, you joke!

how about you get off the bandwagon get an opinion of your own and go and ****ing kill yourself you unloved beaten by your drunk dad child

Just clicked on your profile expecting you to be about 12, your 20 ffs.

People like you really **** me off

Ant, what sort of budget do you think you'll have?? I was thinking of being West Ham, i like bringing academy kids through.. but think my funds could be limited!

Not sure probably 5 mil at the most, hope more but the squad we have should be good enough for the 1st season :(

Archived