The Dream Tactic

My Sparks Dream Tactic

it has seen me winning the prem 3 times in a row with QPR

its a 442 that plays very well . i never change home or away

i never use OI . iv built a good team with the FB being key in crossing as well as the normal stuff needed for a FB

plus your left side CM is your DM

dont change anything in the tactic . iv been working on this for months

and iv got it just about spot on .

i say the tactic in the main is for strong teams

attachment.php?attachmentid=5997&d=1244816156

attachment.php?attachmentid=5998&d=1244816156

attachment.php?attachmentid=6000&d=1244816156

attachment.php?attachmentid=6001&d=1244816156

the tactic here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6002&d=1244816181

please give feed back

allso i wanna add that pace is very good to have all over the pitch if you can

because they will close down faster and get on the ball faster

pace pace and pace LB crossing and RW CM Left work rate and can tackle

So did you win the prem leauge first time up,And won it a further twice on the trot. Amazing can you post screenies of previous tables and goal scorers. Gonna have to try this. Come on people lets support this tactic. QPR what an achievment not your normal run of the mill Man Utd, Barca, Milan, Chelsea etc

you can see more screenies here of 3 prem leauge wins on the trot

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f59/the-dream-tactic-t15872.html

no i didnt win the prem at the first time ..

your CB on the right will get 12 to 14 goals a season just from the set plays iv set up in the tactic

so he needs to be good in the air

your fowards will get at lease 20 goals aseason . if there fast and good off the ball ...iv got vagner.love at 30 years old whos banging them in .... plus hes good at running with the ball which help .

can you explain me this properly?

you can see more screenies here of 3 prem leauge wins on the trot

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f59/the-dream-tactic-t15872.html

no i didnt win the prem at the first time ..

your CB on the right will get 12 to 14 goals a season just from the set plays iv set up in the tactic

so he needs to be good in the air

your fowards will get at lease 20 goals aseason . if there fast and good off the ball ...iv got vagner.love at 30 years old whos banging them in .... plus hes good at running with the ball which help .

Fantastic effort gonna give this a try, Where did you finish in prem on your first season.

can you explain me this properly?

try and get players with good pace and passing ...Full backs that can cross a ball

and CM ie midfilders that have a good work rate ...

if you still dont understand ... then try reading about football manger games before p;aying

Fantastic effort gonna give this a try, Where did you finish in prem on your first season.

iv not got my game loaded up at the mo ...but i think i finnish about 11th in the first season

but it was early on with many changes made to the tactic since

like i say i think the tactic is better used for better teams because iv built my team up alot

so my frist 2 seasons wasnt with this tactic ..but the 3 next season.s was

so sparks lb and rb - crossing main

mc - workarate main

pace and passing all team thanks mate i am going to test your tactic now wiht my small team thanks

please tell me what team are you and in what leauge .

i did say that i think the tactic will work better for good teams

so ill like to no how you get on with a small team

I refuse to take tactical advise from somebody who has Rafinha in their team but doesn't play them.

who sed i dont play him ??? you see one team screen shot ..and you take it from that i dont play him .. one word INJUERD returning from

Really great tactics!!!

I am Man City, tried millions of tactics and those that you need to play the whole bloody season before so-called blending in?!...

Results so far:

Against Expecting result Real result

Newcastle(A) 1-0 or a draw 3-0

Villa (H) 2-0 or 1-0 1-0

Chelsea(H) 1-0 or draw 4-0!!!

Pace and acc and tackle and crossing for 2 FBs.

Pace, acc, finishing and composure, off the ball and first touch for strikers

Pace, acc for everyone else...

my team is roma - the most imp thing i want to know are the most imp attributes for this tactic to succeedd that s all

Ive only tried this for a few games and they haven't been against top teams but so far I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing, other teams seem to be camped inside their own halfs and when they do attack they get hit on the counter. Well done sparks, I like your tactics alot more than I liked your skins;)

Ive only tried this for a few games and they haven't been against top teams but so far I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing, other teams seem to be camped inside their own halfs and when they do attack they get hit on the counter. Well done sparks, I like your tactics alot more than I liked your skins;)

im glad your enjoy it ... the other thing you see in the tactic is how the FB AND RW works well together

Really great tactics!!!

I am Man City, tried millions of tactics and those that you need to play the whole bloody season before so-called blending in?!...

Results so far:

Against Expecting result Real result

Newcastle(A) 1-0 or a draw 3-0

Villa (H) 2-0 or 1-0 1-0

Chelsea(H) 1-0 or draw 4-0!!!

please to hear its working

keep us updated

I can't understand why more people haven't been using this tactic, its class, its got me a tight defence and my strikers are actually scoring consistantly with realistic goals that a striker scores, I'm unbeaten 29 games into the league season, first time ive done that, I'll throw some screenies this threads way when I finish the season.

I can't understand why more people haven't been using this tactic, its class, its got me a tight defence and my strikers are actually scoring consistantly with realistic goals that a striker scores, I'm unbeaten 29 games into the league season, first time ive done that, I'll throw some screenies this threads way when I finish the season.

please to see its working .. plus once you get in better players it works even better

Started using this at the start of my second season as man city, micah richards is joint top goal scorer in the prem with 13 (18 in total) half way through January, my strikers are nowhere to be seen sadly :p with robinho second highest scorer for the team with 9 goals total. So far alot of injuries to my first 11 so im 5th with 13 won 6 drawn and 4 losses.

Started using this at the start of my second season as man city, micah richards is joint top goal scorer in the prem with 13 (18 in total) half way through January, my strikers are nowhere to be seen sadly :p with robinho second highest scorer for the team with 9 goals total. So far alot of injuries to my first 11 so im 5th with 13 won 6 drawn and 4 losses.

if it wasnt for your injuries i guess it would have done better ...but that still isnt bad ..

use your team talks wisely .. it could turn your draws to wins and your losses to draws

it does play a very big part

This tactic is awful. I'm fulham, and i've lost 3 out of my 4 first league games. My team's pretty good, as I've been there for 2 seasons. What do you say for team talks, cos thats were my team keep screwing up

keep us up dated .. and what team your trying it with ...

Sorry, i fell a sleep yesterday. Going to try it out tonight with a swedish medioker club called Västerås SK. :)

Regarding the team talks, do you leave it to your assistant manager or how do you handle them?

Regards!

Archived