Keirrison

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my save, Keirrison has over 300 goals in 3 and a bit seasons, he needs a target man alongside him to flick everything on to him. As well as a good midfielder who can play through good balls for him to get on the end of. If you still have Carew he might be capable of doing a job upfront with him, but he doesn't work well at all with players like Agbonlahor. He is capable of knocking them in, he needs to be in the right set-up though.

keep the faith , heard good thngs about him

hes young, talented and from brazil, id imagine it will take him 12 to 18 months to adapt to new league, language, team etc.

i had him with rovers and he hit 1 in 12. rested him for 3 months in reserves and at end of 1st year he bagged 4 in 6 so im hoping hell go onto better things next season

Signed him to A.C. Milan as a rotation striker, with a view for the future, for $AU5.25m.

He's had 15 games in his first season, starting and not starting. He has scored 7 goals. I think he may be going better in my game than in other games because he's playing alongside a lot of players who speak Brazilian Portuguese - Pato, Ronaldinho, Kaka. They set him up a lot of the time.

In another note, who likes the versatile strikers on my books?

Bojan

Keirrison

Pato

Saivet

Zarate

Viudez

Matias Fernandez

John Fleck

I didn't like him. Payed £5m for him and sold him two seasons later for £7m. Not sure how his goals to games ratio worked out, but I know it wasn't too impressive, but to be fair he was behind Torres and N'Gog in the pecking order. I believe he scored a fair few in my reserves though.

He is a great player. I signed him for my Milan team 1st season for £1m. He scored 5 in 8 games in the first season and currently he has got 8 in 9 games. I play him as a lone striker and he is my first choice striker ATM.

You should definetly hold on to him!

i'd heard people raving about him, so i signed him, something like £8million, never lived up to the hype(in my game) offloaded him for £5million and bought pandev for£7million, milles better imo.

also heard about marquinos, who has rave reviews on here, but couldn't get him going in prem, sold him for £7.5million, only for rel madrid to sign him for £28million :(

Yeah give him a bit more time, maybe tweak a few instructions for him?

Anything youd reccoment mate? ive just kinda got the standard foreward one, apart from i have him running with ball alot and foreward runs alot and long shots mixed?

Random Question nuffin 2do with Kierreson but 2do with my villa team people, is this a good swap cueller for diarra + 2.5mil i give portsmouth? lol

In my save, Keirrison has over 300 goals in 3 and a bit seasons, he needs a target man alongside him to flick everything on to him. As well as a good midfielder who can play through good balls for him to get on the end of. If you still have Carew he might be capable of doing a job upfront with him, but he doesn't work well at all with players like Agbonlahor. He is capable of knocking them in, he needs to be in the right set-up though.

So your telling me he got 100 goals a season? Yeh Right

yeah that sounded kinda strange to me too.

you got a screen shot?

In the records thread the picture is there with a screenshot of him having scored 125 goals in a single season, the same team also hold record goals scored in the premiership, most assists etc. I have a targetman alongside Keirrison, world class CM's and great wingers with Keirrison as the furthest forward striker. It's not that surprising really since he is more or less the only outlet of goals in my side.

In the records thread the picture is there with a screenshot of him having scored 125 goals in a single season, the same team also hold record goals scored in the premiership, most assists etc. I have a targetman alongside Keirrison, world class CM's and great wingers with Keirrison as the furthest forward striker. It's not that surprising really since he is more or less the only outlet of goals in my side.

do you have the link for said records thread please?

thanks

keirrison-1.jpg

There we go, the one in the records thread didn't show performance in other seasons so i uploaded another

My midfield consists of, Juan Angel Albin & Renato Augusto on the wings (with 4 or 5 years improving) and 2 regens in the middle who are :

charbonnel-1.jpg

annunziata.jpg

Witsel in a few years will probably be good enough, both those midfielders have developed great creativity and passing abilities which means they pump balls through to Keirrison greatly, Barry is perhaps too defensive minded to help though, these two are AMC's who have been brought back to CM so they are more attacking natured.

Milner will probably need replacing, providing they have 15+ for pace, crossing, dribbling & passing you can't go too far wrong, obviously the higher the better. Once another regen gets his work permit I will have an awesome left winger who makes Albin look plain so I expect Keirrison will do better then.

It's also to do with your tactical set up, I mean I bought Keirrison with a team built around him, if I don't play a targetman alongside him he is quite anonymous, because the target man draws so much attention and opens the defence up for him to run through from what I've seen in my matches.

I thought two pacey strikers would work, but my formation is nowhere near as effective without a targetman. I had Elmander in the targetman role for the season he scored 125, Carew is a better targetman than Elmander I think so in the short term he could certainly help, Lewandowski is good as well if given the time to develop.

Witsel in a few years will probably be good enough, both those midfielders have developed great creativity and passing abilities which means they pump balls through to Keirrison greatly, Barry is perhaps too defensive minded to help though, these two are AMC's who have been brought back to CM so they are more attacking natured.

Milner will probably need replacing, providing they have 15+ for pace, crossing, dribbling & passing you can't go too far wrong, obviously the higher the better. Once another regen gets his work permit I will have an awesome left winger who makes Albin look plain so I expect Keirrison will do better then.

It's also to do with your tactical set up, I mean I bought Keirrison with a team built around him, if I don't play a targetman alongside him he is quite anonymous, because the target man draws so much attention and opens the defence up for him to run through from what I've seen in my matches.

I thought two pacey strikers would work, but my formation is nowhere near as effective without a targetman. I had Elmander in the targetman role for the season he scored 125, Carew is a better targetman than Elmander I think so in the short term he could certainly help, Lewandowski is good as well if given the time to develop.

Im hoping maybe paloschi can do the job as that because hes tipped to be next Vieri and i can remember him being a strong player with great heading, and all the sorta fings a target man can do, im not sure if your aware of paloschi?? i saw screenie and he looked 2 become amazing!

On my game he only has 13 strength, 14 heading, 12 jumping,12 bravery. He looks more of a somewhat pacey striker than a targetman. Lewandowski isn't the best of the best out there, but on mine they're all 15+ which is good, I could do with replacing Lewandowski mysel with someone better, but its hard finding someone good enough lol.

On my game he only has 13 strength, 14 heading, 12 jumping,12 bravery. He looks more of a somewhat pacey striker than a targetman. Lewandowski isn't the best of the best out there, but on mine they're all 15+ which is good, I could do with replacing Lewandowski mysel with someone better, but its hard finding someone good enough lol.

You shud check out bazzolli or somic like that from inter cos he looked amazing in 1st season and hes very young so by now hed of matured ect.. im not 100% on the name bazzolli but u look on inters squad you will see similar name..

i really hope kierreson pops up with the goals, as to my supirse im struggling with Villa :/!

I'm at the point in my game now where its better to look out for regens, the best target men are perhaps the players you find who are DC, ST positions, usually can hold it up well, win it back at the far end of the pitch and finish as well. Not to mention, I try not to spend much with my Stoke squad lol.

On another note, Keirrison was a pure desperation signing for me lol, I'd tried to sign players I wanted more than him, but he was the last chance saloon as in getting a new striker in to replace Jean Claude Darcheville/Dave Kitson for my 3rd season at Stoke after losing Pablo Piatti and Lewandowksi (50m for 2 strikers I paid about 6m for lol) and even this year he's still scoring consistently and hes only 25. I think the prime years start at like 27? With my new left winger coming through, I honestly believe Keirrison is capable of 150+ goals a season lol.

His records are as follows:

2010-11 | 39 games | 46 goals

2011-12 | 58 games | 113 goals

2012-13 | 59 games | 125 goals

2013-14 | 35 games | 84 goals (so far with about another 20 - 25 games left)

But seriously, looking at my team, there is Keirrison on 84, Lewandowski on 17, then my regen midfielder on 4 (which have been free-kicks).

Assists:

Lewanowski: 17

Albin: 16

Renato Augusto: 12

O'hara: 12

Annunziata: 13

Charbonnel: 9

Asides from Lewnadowski, those players have 10 goals between them in all comps. So I've hardly got a free-scoring midfield or anything which most other people do have. It's just the way my tactics are set up, last season I had choco to replace Keirrison when he was injured, and despite not being too good, he still got 9 goals in 10 games. Keirrison hasn't been injured this season so I haven't had chance to see how choco would do this year, but if you put a striker with pace in the position I play Keirrison in my tactics he will score. The support play is that good.

Btw, don't people quite often get 200+ goals a season strikers in Ireland etc lol. I remember myself I used to have a 150 goal a season striker iceland, obviously its not the same; but set up your team right and it happens. Usually on FM, I have 2 strikes that score about 50-60 each. Whilst Keirrison is great, its quite bad that hes the only source of goals in my side lol.

Well Lewandowski is the targetman, Albin is left mid, Augusto right mid, Annunziata/Charbonnel are CM's, and O'hara in the other slot. It's a tactic that worked well with my wimbledon side, in similar circumstances but with less able players getting similar results (pacey striker scoring bucketloads, and plenty assits all-round).

Despite scoring 117 goals in the league last season, my side conceded 70, but this year I made a few more tweaks and its been much better at the back (only 36 after 25 league games and 82 scored). I have wondered whether to put it up or not, but still don't think its the finished article yet lol.

Any chance you could PM it to me as I admit I am pretty useless with making my own tactics everytime I try I get it horribly wrong. Esepcially when I try to make a big man little man front pairing lol.

Doesnt matter if you cant be bothered though.

Sent it in a PM, and also discovered I had a PM from you half an hour ago I never knew about, and another from 3 months ago (from someone else) I never knew about either lol.

lol I often find them a few months after they were sent. Cheers.

i think that is total bollox, i have been playin this game since the first Championship managers and i have never seen any player score that sort of number of goals. though i suppose if i was to take over as manager of the opposition team and put say an outfield player in nets then it would be possible but then people dont do that do they!??

i think that is total bollox, i have been playin this game since the first Championship managers and i have never seen any player score that sort of number of goals. though i suppose if i was to take over as manager of the opposition team and put say an outfield player in nets then it would be possible but then people dont do that do they!??

hope its true, as he said Kerisson was his only outlet for scoring. I had a similar scenario on FM08 where Bojan would regularly hit 70+ a season as the lone striker

Signed him to A.C. Milan as a rotation striker, with a view for the future, for $AU5.25m.

He's had 15 games in his first season, starting and not starting. He has scored 7 goals. I think he may be going better in my game than in other games because he's playing alongside a lot of players who speak Brazilian Portuguese - Pato, Ronaldinho, Kaka. They set him up a lot of the time.

In another note, who likes the versatile strikers on my books?

Bojan

Keirrison

Pato

Saivet

Zarate

Viudez

Matias Fernandez

John Fleck

I have him at Milan too and he was my starter first season, but got injured a lot. He was great for me, I think like 15 goals in about 20 starts. Pato did assist him a lot too. Versatile strikers are definitely my favorite ones, I actually have most that you do except Mati and Saivet haha.

Are you seriously suggesting, that I control either 19 other teams a season on my game or, before each game add a new manager and then resign after (ultimately adding upto 60 managers a season)? If you think thats the case, name some random premiership clubs (preferably 4 as thats the limit on pictures per posts) and I'll show you club landmarks. Also, if that were the case, don't you think I'd have actually won something on my game, when as of yet I still don't have a trophy to my name.

Also, I'm gonna give acidburn a bit of time to get back to me before I hand it out, last time I had a tactic that worked well, but didn't for others and they weren't best pleased about it lol.

managerstats.jpg

And heres a few landmarks to get you started

landmarks.jpg

Archived