What on earth is going on?

2lkvf9s.jpg

:eek: Unbelievable, look at Barcalona. Surely a bug? and Messi has an Average rating of 9.00.

Most of their Squad players have an average rating of more than 8.00 even Park Ji Sung.

Didn't know where to post this but i thought it is Guardiola's magestic tactic or an unwanted Bug.

Nothing impossible ;p just look on their current form :D 6,27 goals per match is not so match, but... can u upload this savegame so we can grab their tactic and look on it?:D Ane keep informing us about their progress ;o maybe 38 wins after season?xD

If you want to use it, make sure you use it correctly. Guardiola plays with a PM, so tick that and choose your right MC as PM. Tick offside trap. Decrease your FBs CD by 5 from the Team's CD and your CBs CD by 10.

I don't think it's needed :p I tried this tactic without tweaks (I just decreased CF) and I won 0:1 first match, away game - 0 mistakes in defence and huge dominance from my team even when they played deep def with CA I had no problems - 0 counter attacks ;) I will make more deep tests today night. Almost every single player 6.5+ rating and attacker had 8.2, 3 mids (MCs and DM) had about 7.5. To be honestly :D I don't want to play correctly and same as Barcelona, I just want to crash opponents ;p

I don't think it's needed :p I tried this tactic without tweaks (I just decreased CF) and I won 0:1 first match, away game - 0 mistakes in defence and huge dominance from my team even when they played deep def with CA I had no problems - 0 counter attacks ;) I will make more deep tests today night.

If you are sure it's not needed judging after 1 game, ok. But in order to use this correctly reading from Guardiola's settings, these are the settings they play with, TacGraber just won't read it.

If you are sure it's not needed judging after 1 game, ok. But in order to use this correctly reading from Guardiola's settings, these are the settings they play with, TacGraber just won't read it.

I guess you are right, but it's impossible to play like Barcelona with Liga Adelante side anyway. And as I said I will do some more testings tonight. Btw. Do you have any link to TacGraber source I could take a look on it and try to "repair" these settings. I will also try to use your settings and compare results of testings ;) But after this first match it looks promising since I played whole season with 4-4-2 and when I tried to change for Razor's tactic or 4-5-1 they didn't worked well.

@edit

Nice win :D haha, did they used their tactic as well?:>

Sure. Here is a thread with some Download links of it and also Nerazurri's Tactics Extractor, he tried to get it right but it also can't read individual instructions, pity.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=80454

You have only links to executable files ;P to make changes I need source code :( I can't deal with assembler (so there is no point to disassemble it).

Could you upload this tactic?

THX!

Oh dear. Just tested this tactic against a CL match against Barcelona (funnily enough) and they just couldn't deal with their own settings, haha.

1fcklnfcbarcelonagw6.png

w1181.png

These were with the adjusted settings I mentioned before though.

Cheers man i'm gonna definitely try this tactic too, it looks immense!

Is it only suitable for top teams?

I think so, Zikerek tested it with a Liga Adelante team and got some good results, you could try it but I'm not sure

I noticed it's really similar to my FM07 tactic when I played 4-3-2-1 and had 102 straight wins :D

About tactic, games looks really tight when managing decent team but still score is most important (won next away game) and it's based on "absolute dominance" ;p

So now it's the AI with the diablo tactics??

It seems so, yes :D

I've tweaked them abit more, with other instructions for my defenders and GK. The attacking unit works still superb, but we're keeping some clean sheets now. Will test them abit more and maybe upload them if they stay succesful.

From what I can see Code is using my research done for FM07 which i find still relative to 09 so i guess im endorsing that one :p

Yes mate, my whole knowledge how the AI plays and to guess which instructions they use apart from that TacGraber doesn't show I have to thank you. ;)

Archived