FM10: Official R.S.C Anderlecht Thread - Home of Lukaku - Mens sana in corpore sano

rugby1991

WELCOME TO THE CONSTANT VAN STOCK HOME OF ANDERLECHT RSC

Back to the top of Belgium? No Problem.

anderlecht.jpg

Welcome to the club thread of Anderlecht

Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht, usually known as Anderlecht or RSCA, is a Belgian football club from Anderlecht, in the Brussels Capital Region. They are the most successful Belgian football team in European competition (with 5 trophies) as well as in the Belgian First Division (30 championship wins). Although they were founded in 1908, they only won their first major trophy after World War II (in 1947). Since then, they have never finished outside the top six of the Belgian first division. They have been in the first division since 1935. They are #12 in the all time List of UEFA club competition winners .

CLUB INFORMATION

Full Name: Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht

Nickname: Paars-Wit

Founded: 1908

Manager: Ariël Jacobs

Major Rivals: FC Brussels, Club Brugge, Standard

Club Legends: Paul Van Himst

Clubs Icons: Par Zetterberg, Enzo Scifo, Robby Rensenbrink

Media Prediction: 2nd

Club Captain: Olivier Deschacht

Club Vice-Captain: Jelle Van Damme

CLUB FINANCES

Estimated Value: £30M (Loan Debt: £10M)

Balance: £4.2M

Transfer Budget: £0

Wage Budget: £275K/week

STADIUM AND FACILITIES

Ground: Stade Constant Vanden Stock

Capacity: 26,361

Training Facilities: Average Training Facilities

Youth Facilities: Good Youth Facilities + Youth Academy

FIRST-TEAM SQUAD

GK: Silvio Proto, Daniel Zitka

LB: Olivier Deschacht, Jelle Van Damme

RB: Marcin Wasilewski, Nemanja Rnić

CB: Roland Juhász, Ondřej Mazuch, Víctor Bernárdez, Birger Longueville, Renan Felipe, Bakary Saré

CM: Lucas Biglia, Cheikhou Kouyaté, Lukáš Mareček, Guillaume Gillet, Jan Polák

ML: Mbark Boussoufa, Christophe Diandy

MR: Jonathan Legear, Kanu

ST: Romelu Lukaku, Tom De Sutter, Matías Suárez, Nicolas Frutos

SQUAD ANALYSIS

An overview of the squad with no particular formation in mind

Goalkeepers: Probably the second strongest area of the squad with Proto is probably being best keeper in the squad, and arguably the best keeper in Belgium. Zitka starts the game with a long term injury however Schollen provides decent backup.

Left Backs: As club captain Deschacht is the logical starter at this position. Although a step slow as he begins to age, Deschauht’s marking and mental stats (high workrate and teamwork) makes him effective at the position. Van Damme is the backup at this position, although Damme’s best position is at centre back. A young player to mirror Deschacht (although in my experience he doesn’t make the best tutor) could be brought in to provide cover and eventually take over the role.

Right Backs: My least favourite area of the side, with Rnic having high aggression stats couple with average attributes for tackling and decisions he gives away a lot of freekicks and often bombs up out of the backline leaving the right side exposed. Wasilewski begins the game with a broken ankle that leaves him injured for over a year. Strengthening at right back is required, I suggest either a transfer or I found Deschacht to be quite effective when retrained to this position.

Centre Backs: Juhasz is the star at centre back, with very high stats for jumping and heading, along with good positioning and decisions he is dominant in the air against most of the leagues strikers. He is however slow and therefore could benefit from a pacey partner covering him. Along with Juhasz, Van Damme is another player with the potential to dominate in the air, whilst being slightly faster than Juhasz, and also a very good tutor for younger players. Mazuch provides the best back up at this position, and Felipe can also be called into action if required.

Central Midfielders: Biglia is the dominant force in this position, with excellent creativity and passing he can cut defences open with his passing. Kouyate and Gillet are more defensive options to partner with Biglia, whilst Mareck is a developmental project for the future (I recommend having Biglia tutor him).

Wingers: Legear and Boussoufa would be my starting wingers in most formations. Legear is a young pacy winger who will provide good service for your strikers as well as chipping in with a fair few goals. Boussoufa can be utilised as more of a weapon cutting inside and dribbling at defenders, and can also play in attacking midfield. Kanu provides adequate backup at both positions although backup could be improved.

Strikers: Now for the real gem in the pack, Lukaku. Want a striker who can hold up the ball and bring your midfielders into play? He’ll do it. Want a striker to play on the shoulder of the last defender? He’ll do it. Want a goal scoring machine. He’s your man. 4 seasons into my save Lukaku has 103 goals in 134 games and he shows no signs of slowing up. I recommend teaching him the Shoots with power PPM as his goal scoring ratio improved once he learnt this. Next to Lukaku the other strikers in the squad begin to seem pointless, however, Frutos is a mental beast, who can be used to tutor younger players whilst stepping in to provide decent support for Lukaku. De Sutter is a young Belgian striker who holds up the ball well and is a good finisher. Playing De Sutter alongside Lukaku allows him more freedom to go deep to collect the ball or to play on the shoulder of the last defender. Suarez is the pacey option in the squad, whose finishing greatly improved once taught the places shot PPM. Suarez gets a lot of goals when coming off the bench for the last 15 minutes to run at defenders when they and Lukaku are inevitably tired.

RECOMMENDED FORMATION & LINEUP

In my save I began with a 4-5-1 as below:

GK: Proto

RB: Rnic (i’d look to replace him)

LB: Deschacht

CB: Juhasz

CB: Van Damme

DM: Kouyate

CM: Biglia

CM: Gillet

AMR: Legear

AMl: Boussoufa

ST: Lukaku

The squad however is quite flexible especially upfront, with 4 quite different strikers that cover most styles of play.

Can you take Anderlecht to the top of Europe with a squad of homegrown Belgian talent?

Can you restore Anderlecht to the dominant force in the Belgian league they once were?

Personally I’ve enjoyed my save massively, and I encourage everybody to Anderlecht a go at some point, as the league is different in its format to any I have played before, whilst the clubs facilities and stadium improve rapidly when balance is kept at a good level

Good Luck

Credit goes to theincrediblehulk for the format, I hope he doesn’t mind me borrowing it, and to Joe The Tiger for parts of the Fm 09 thread.

Cool. Can you recommend any signings or what kind of database to load, i.e. players of a certain nation etc? My three previous attempts at an Anderlecht save on FM10 have all ended in failure, i.e. me not continuing the save lol..... Also what kind of players can you attract in future seasons (if you are at that stage!?).

Well a few good signings. Mats rits is amazing, him and Biglia dominate, dodo the left back from corinthians second season was a good buy. Wagne the young french centre back is a good buy. loans will improve your squad a lot in the first season and try and nab jadson on a free.

I would sell Gillet and Rnic to free up the funds for these transfers. i found the best way to improve the club is buy youngsters you know are going to get good, dont get emotionally attached to many of them though because in a few seasons sell them on for huge profits. once enough money is in the bank your facilities improve and so does your stadium.

There also seems to be an abudance of good belgian regens aswell, so make sure you snap them up and they will form the core of your side.

In a few seasons you can expect to attract tier 2/3 talent, so not the best players in europe but very good ones nevertheless, this is why to get the absolute best your best trying to develop the talent yourself.

Im currently in 2014 and i just did the treble (winning the UEFA cup though) and have retained the league four times.

Due to some of the teams in the league being of a lesser quality there is a good opertunity to blood your youth or play them at the age of as young as 16

I started an Anderlecht save and am struggling to get into it because I keep on failing to find a formation plus Athletic Club is addicting. :p

I uninjured Wasilewski on my game, signed a couple brilliant Belgium youth, and stopped playing it around mid-August. I promise myself to get back there.

I started a new game with Anderlecht again... only made 1 signing so far, Jonathan Reis, Brazilian ex-PSV striker on a free transfer . Rugby1991, how have players such as Sare, Kouyate, Diandy, Marecek developed for you?? Are any of them still at the club or even play a first team role??

Sare, Diandy and Marecek didnt make it for me but can be sold off for a reasonable amount.

Kouyate was a good squad player and often played in the big games, but didnt complain if he was left on the bench. I'd keep him.

Money is tight first season but second/third seasons i was getting a budget of about 7/8 mil which was good.

Used to sign Deschast and Wasilewski on FM09 all the time with Cardiff :D Great players.

Honestly would you say that managing Anderlecht, I know you want to promote people using Anderlecht but can you be fully honest, as I'm looking for a new team, possibly Anderlecht, only draw-back is the fairly poor standard of the Belgian league compared to other nations.

10.3 just in case you wanted to know.

The Belgian league quality isnt that great but it offers a different challege, as the league isnt that great (other than standard who will push you for the title most years, and club brugge arent bad either) but this means the top level talent will be reluctant to sign for you. Therefore taking it to the next level and becoming a dominant force in European football involves a lot of youth development rather than just buying in the sucess.

The league level helps in developing your youngsters because you can blood them so young, i had a starting lineup in 2014 with 2 16 years olds and 6 players aged 20 or under, and it was the team i fielded on a regular basis and that won the uefa cup.

First season can be tough because your squad isnt that coherrent but once your into the second season you can mould the team to what you want and build for sucess.

Thanks, really good answer there, tempted to start a game now, need to progress with a few more saves, end a few seasons with some teams and then I'd definately love to give it a go, personally I love developing youth players, having Lukaku there makes it much better, love seeing their stats go up and turning them into world-beaters :D

Thanks again, hope I'll be back in this thread soon.

Sare, Diandy and Marecek didnt make it for me but can be sold off for a reasonable amount.

Kouyate was a good squad player and often played in the big games, but didnt complain if he was left on the bench. I'd keep him.

Money is tight first season but second/third seasons i was getting a budget of about 7/8 mil which was good.

Thanks for the insight. I'm not doing very well at the moment at all. Played four competitive games (2 Champions League, 2 domestic league) and ain't won a single one of them! Mainly because i just can't score... only goal i've scored in those four games was an own-goal! Lost to Twente 3-0 on agg in CL and drew at Lokeren 0-0, and 1-1 at home to Kortrijk, pretty poor so far! Lukaku has also been pretty dreadful! This save is depressing me already lol.

first season can be tough. Personally i used these tactics and things started to improve

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=202107&highlight=swansea

but i dont want to say its your tactics and i know some people(including myself) try to avoid other peoples created tactics.

Starting teaching Lukaku the Shoots with power PPM, his record gets a lot better once he has learnt this. Also remember he is only 16.

If Lukaku is struggling, dont be afraid to rotate in one of the other three strikers, i found Sutter to be effective first season.

Biglia is probably the focal point of my side more than Lukaku, getting the ball into his feet so he can play through balls as often as possible, perhaps with Boussafa.(sp) playing a inside forward role with a higher mentality than your highest striker might work.

The best advice i can give is to stick with it, i found it really rewarding once i got the rough patch out of the way.

Started my Anderlecht game fairly well beat Twente 5-4 on agg and then lost 3-2 on agg to Arsenal in the CL. In the league we have played 10 winning 6 drawing 2 and losing 2.

Signed Viduka, Kabous and Davids on frees and loaned felipe renan out as well as releasing 2 or 3 players

first season can be tough. Personally i used these tactics and things started to improve

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=202107&highlight=swansea

but i dont want to say its your tactics and i know some people(including myself) try to avoid other peoples created tactics.

Starting teaching Lukaku the Shoots with power PPM, his record gets a lot better once he has learnt this. Also remember he is only 16.

If Lukaku is struggling, dont be afraid to rotate in one of the other three strikers, i found Sutter to be effective first season.

Biglia is probably the focal point of my side more than Lukaku, getting the ball into his feet so he can play through balls as often as possible, perhaps with Boussafa.(sp) playing a inside forward role with a higher mentality than your highest striker might work.

The best advice i can give is to stick with it, i found it really rewarding once i got the rough patch out of the way.

Yea, I don't like using other people's tactics really. Lukaku is injured currently, and Biglia has been poor for me, probably not using him right. I do playBoussoufa as an inside forward, he's been average so far.

I did improve slightly in Europe, beating Slovan Bratislava 4-1 on aggregate to qualify for the Europa League group stage. However, my league form is still abysmal, lost 3-1 at Cercle Brugge and drew 0-0 at home to St.Truiden!!! Im near the bottom of the league and havent won in the 1st four games, all against relatively easy opposition!!! aghhhhh!

Sorry about the slow reply, exams and that.

Try limiting the creative freedom of most of the team other than Biglia and maybe Boussaffa and set the back 4 on low closing down as their tall and slow so if they push up they'll leave gaps.

Have a look at Longueville from the reserves he can do a good job.

Legear and Boussaffa are probably the most dangerous player in the squad outside Lukaku, try and get them overlapping the strikers and cutting in behind the defence

Keep it up

Decided to start an Anderlecht save alongside my Liverpool save am using my own 4-3-3 any decent frees to sign on 10.3?

Jonathan Reis (ST).

Paulo Cesar (DR)-May not come to Anderlecht, he generates quite a lot of interest.

Michel Alves (GK).

Try and sell players such as Victor Bernardez, I got £2m for him. You can use this money to buy decent players on loan, I have managed to get the likes of George Ogararu, Juan Pablo Caffa (Betis), and Fredy Guarin on loan due to selling Bernardez. Also try and sign Thibault Courtois from Genk, good potential and his stats are already improving for me.

Jonathan Reis (ST).

Paulo Cesar (DR)-May not come to Anderlecht, he generates quite a lot of interest.

Michel Alves (GK).

Try and sell players such as Victor Bernardez, I got £2m for him. You can use this money to buy decent players on loan, I have managed to get the likes of George Ogararu, Juan Pablo Caffa (Betis), and Fredy Guarin on loan due to selling Bernardez. Also try and sign Thibault Courtois from Genk, good potential and his stats are already improving for me.

Thanks not back on my save till later will have a look at them players so far ive signed Voltz on a free

nice an anderlecht topic :)

i'm a real life fan of them, so i do play them a lot on fm2010.

But first season is always a hard season to play, i seem to just dont get it right with tactics and the current player material.

So i struggle to first season most of the time, and then suddenly from season 2 it starts to glue.

Biglia, boussoufa, lukaku, de sutter, frutos, legear juhaz en mazuch seem to be always the topplayers for me.

If lukaku isnt scoring, dont hesitate to give frutos or de sutter a chance, cos they are 2 very good goalscorers :)

i need Help Man city have bid 30m for Lukaku should i sell him?but he turned down one bid and he's said he doesnt want to leave but 30m could come in very usefull for a club like us.

That's a tough decision lol. £30m is a lot of money, and could potentially improve your squad drastically! How good has Lukaku been for you? What season are you in? If he doesn't want to leave, then maybe don't sell him, but it all really depends on how good he is now and how good he can potentially become. If he has reached his potential, then I suggest selling him as he probably won't improve and you are less likely to get as good an offer in the future, but you never know.

nice an anderlecht topic :)

i'm a real life fan of them, so i do play them a lot on fm2010.

But first season is always a hard season to play, i seem to just dont get it right with tactics and the current player material.

So i struggle to first season most of the time, and then suddenly from season 2 it starts to glue.

Biglia, boussoufa, lukaku, de sutter, frutos, legear juhaz en mazuch seem to be always the topplayers for me.

If lukaku isnt scoring, dont hesitate to give frutos or de sutter a chance, cos they are 2 very good goalscorers :)

You say you struggle most of the time in the 1st season, do you actually end up winning the league though? And if not, are the board quick in sacking you? I suppose it depends on how well you do in the other competitions?

I agree though, the 1st season with all the injuries, lack of transfer and wage budget and fairly average squad make it a very difficult season!

That's a tough decision lol. £30m is a lot of money, and could potentially improve your squad drastically! How good has Lukaku been for you? What season are you in? If he doesn't want to leave, then maybe don't sell him, but it all really depends on how good he is now and how good he can potentially become. If he has reached his potential, then I suggest selling him as he probably won't improve and you are less likely to get as good an offer in the future, but you never know.

i am in first season with 12 games gon but he's been in awsome form for me.but i dont know what to do.

Don't be tempted to sell Lukaku just because the club is currently short on funds as the situation improves alot in the second and third seasons with squad players fetching quite a good price

If you feel the 30mil will improve your squad more than Lukaku can over the next 15 years or so the maybe

Personally im a big fan of his and wouldnt sell him at that Price

Ask for 60 :p

Just wondering what role youhave been playing Lukaku?

As i play 3 strikers upfront i have an Advanced Forward, Poacher and Complete Forward Support

On my Liverpool save i played Lukaku as the Advanced Forward but am wondering wheter to play him as the Complete Forward

Thoughts?

I played him as a loan striker on deep lying forward attacking, with a slightly increases mentality.

A complete forward would probably work aslong as there are two other strikers uptop to recieve any crosses or through balls he may play

I played him as a loan striker on deep lying forward attacking, with a slightly increases mentality.

A complete forward would probably work aslong as there are two other strikers uptop to recieve any crosses or through balls he may play

This is how i have my 3 strikers atm but may change depending on if i bring anyone in

Right Striker: Suarez: Poacher Attack

Middle Striker: De Sutter: Complete Forward Support

Left Striker: Lukaku: Advanced Forward Attack

I shall leave Lukaku where he is am if he isnt performing move him in to the middle

I was in front by 4 points with 3 games to go in the championship group and ended up finishing in 4th losing all of the last 3 games :(

Did end up winning the Belgian cup.

Brought in far to many players in the off season but also sold a fair few players and made about 30mil and dragged the bank balance out of the negative.

I have set Lukaku's sale price to 100m and havent had a bid so far :D

• 2 weeks later...
You say you struggle most of the time in the 1st season, do you actually end up winning the league though? And if not, are the board quick in sacking you? I suppose it depends on how well you do in the other competitions?

I agree though, the 1st season with all the injuries, lack of transfer and wage budget and fairly average squad make it a very difficult season!

Sorry for late answer, no they usually dont sack me, but i do have bad player harmony and the board are having second thoughts about me being the manager.

But in second season everything goes well and it all turns around very quick...

I like the fact that anderlecht is a sleeping giant that is waiting for a good manager to become a permanent force in belgium and eventually in europe.

And belgium seems to produce very good regens, so if you start a game with them, its a game with a future :)

Into my 3rd season with Anderlecht and ended up champions in season 2 and also won the belgian cup.

BelgianProLeague.png

Lukaku has started to improve a lot and in season 2 scored 41 goals and 10 assists in 40(11) games

36RomeluLukaku.png

Starting to build up a good squad and this season I have made it to the group stages of the champions league where we are facing Real Madrid, Roma and Rubin. We have played 1 game so far drawing 1-1 with Roma away from home.

Have brought some good younger players into the team in the first few seasons with the likes of Barazite, German Pacheco, Buonanotte, Tafer and a DM/MC called Paglialunga.

RSCAnderlecht.png

Also had a good looking regen come through the academy this season just need to get his mental stats up

10SolomonGrard.png

• 2 weeks later...

Started as Anderlecht just then and have decided from the outset I want a 100% (or atleast 80%) Belgian Team, therefore I offered to clubs every player in the first team who was not Belgian, pleased to say I got a lot of offers and should soon have a fair bit of funds to invest in Belgun talent/youth!

Started as Anderlecht just then and have decided from the outset I want a 100% (or atleast 80%) Belgian Team, therefore I offered to clubs every player in the first team who was not Belgian, pleased to say I got a lot of offers and should soon have a fair bit of funds to invest in Belgun talent/youth!

nice :) cant wait to see your team in a few years... Better check out Mats rits, radja naingolan, thibaut courtois then :)

Am in second season now, ended 4th in 1st season and lost cupfinal.

My transfers in 2nd season are radja naingollain, sotiris ninis, diego buanotte, and then some young guys (regens) on the RB which is the biggest problem at anderlecht.

i sold off all the unused players like kruiswijk, yakovenko, kanu, bulykin. Only key player that left is boussoufa, for 7,5 mil.

Must say that there is a lot of interest in my players and it will be hard to keep them long

I signed Naingolan halfway through the 4th season, the AI have done a terrible job improving him but he's just about young enough (24) to still improve and be tutored and he plays quite well.

Glad to see you guys getting into your saves tho!

I've just finished my 4th season, won the league in seasons 2,3 and 4 and the cup in 4. The first season really didnt go very well, finished fourth; having to go through qualifying rounds of the UEFA cup is quite depressing.

Trying to stick to my policy of only signing Belgians or from countries bordering Belgium as such key signings were as follows:

Mignolet (absolutely fantastic keeper from St Tridun(sp)(i think) and a belgian aswell)

Aurier: Probably been my third best player, i play him at right back without a right winger covering him and he's still rock solid.

Simons: DMC, Belgian captain, My captain for 4 seasons and a role model for my youngsters

Wijnaldium: Hasnt been as good as i had hoped but pitches in with some good goals

El Ghannasy (sp?): Quick and tricky, has matured with time and is on the edge of the Belgium squad

Drogba: Free in the 4th, couldnt resist him on a free and made Lukaku renew his contract so totally worth it

Top performers: Lukaku, Surarez, Biglia, Juhauz, Van Damme, Gerard(2nd season regen cm)

Purefun-Most of the big sides have been sniffing around him, but havent had a solid bit yet because i set his asking price to £100 million. Pretty much every transfer window theres rumours and interest but no solid bids yet and he's loyal to the club and good at handling pressure so the rumours don't really get to him (touchwood).

in 2nd season i got interest for lukaku of barcelona and real madrid, no english teams so far.

But they do not make offers, allthough i didnt raise the asking price.

i just renewed his contract and interest disappeared, which is rather strange as he is banging in goals atm :)

Btw has anyone gotten a bigger stadium already? in one of the before patches you always got one quite quick

I got mine extented to 30000 at the end of the 3rd and now its being extented to 40000 at the end of the 4th. Board are quite willing to extent it and improve facilities aslong as you have about 10 mil in the bank and the end of the season

Started as these the other day and am massively massively loving the save so far. First season I dominated the league winning with four games to go and losing twice all year. Got dumped out of Europe in the First Knockout round of the Europa League after navigating my way to the Champions League group stages. Cup was a joke. Losing to Germinal Beerschot. So far this year am 8 points clear on the 17th of December in the knockout rounds of the Europa League. Hoping for the champions league with 5 seasons but won't be dissapointed if it means I can carry on with the save even longer.

Lukaku has been devastating. Notching 42 goals last term and already grabbing a futher 24 this year. De Sutterhas also been very good, chiming in with important goals and a hefty amount of assists for the towering Lukaku.

Probably my favorite save on Fm10' so far.

When my internet is fixed I will finally be starting as my beloved Anderlecht. :cool:

How much money do you get at the start on 10.3? And iirc the board gives you extra funding after some time BUT is this before the closure of the transferwindow or after?

Starting budget on 10.3 is nothing, although a lot of fringe players and some squad players fetch values alot higher than their worth to the team imo.

The extra transfer funds are made available for the second transfer window of the first season.

On a different computer but i think i sold Chatelle, Boussufa, Rnic and a few others in the first season, ill try and get a screenshot at some point. Chatelle and Boussufa both fetched about 7 mil when offered out for 7.5mil and i just don't like Rnic's stats.

Oh and i sold Polak for about 4mil.

Just beginning my third season now. First two seasons have been very successful domestically winning the league twice and the Belgian cup once as well as the super cup twice. European wise both times previously I have gotten into the Champions League group stages and twice I've finished third. And then once I got to the Europa League knockout I've been knocked out by Turkish opposition, first by Fenerbache and then last year by Besiktas which was particularly gut wrenching as I won both leg's but they scored 4 away goals to my 1.

Lukaku has been amazing and has just notched up his 100th goal for the club, so far no big clubs have come in for my him so I'm hoping to tuen him into a one club man.

rjnx8p.jpg

My aim this season is to get as far on the continent as I can. Been drawn with Manchester United, Valencia and FC Metz so will get third in that group hopefully. Onwards and upwards

5 seasons in and Lukaku's been a club legend for almost a season. Keeping him at the club is getting increasingly difficult with Barcelona and Chelsea interest every transfer window but i've somehow been able to get him signed up to a new five year deal at £20,000 a week.

League and Cup went to plan last season, almost got the 'park the tank' achievement in the league(10 games without conceding) but Roselare snuck a goal in, in the last minute of the 9th match. Europe has proved very difficult and so far fruitless, with last season being the worst showing yet; finishing bottom of a group with Inter, Man Utd and Stutgart, so didn't even get a UEFA cup place.

Squad currently is at 74% Belgian, with Biglia and Suarez having taken up Belgian nationality and having represented the country. Only about 6 members of the squad are from countries that dont border Belgium, and was nice to field all Belgian sides at points last season. Although the squad is on average the youngest in the league, my 6 oldest players are due to leave at the end of the season (Coupet, Simons, Drogba etc.. most of whom are retiring) and i'm wondering whether to continue my full on drive for youth or bring in some experience to help my squad of under 21's (Lukaku's one of the more experienced at 21)

What are people's views on the squad age situation?

I'll post some screenshots at a later date.

Archived