Australian State Leagues

powelly-lad02

australia.gif

Ever wanted to play the Australian Leagues into the state level? Well now is your chance!!

- 2nd divisions for every state!

- each state with its own cup

- brand new created leagues

- brand new awards

- brand new cups

- updated squad information

- up to date league structures

plus more!!

BIG NOTE: SOME OF YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING WHY THE LEAGUES ARE NOT IN SUB-DIVISION FORMAT. THIS IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH THE PROMOTION AND RELEGATION OF TEAMS INTO THE CORRECT LEAGUES. ALL LEAGUES ARE STILL EQUAL WITH EACH OTHER FROM THE SAME TIER OF AUSTRALIAN FOOTBALL. AS TIME GOES BY I WILL BE TRYING TO FIX THE ISSUES WITH THE SUB-DIVISION FORMAT AND THUS HAVING THE LEAGUES IN A FORMAT THAT IS MUCH MORE CLEANER. DO NOT BE WORRIED BY RUNNING 29 LEAGUES FROM ONE NATION, IT CAUSES NO PROBLEMS AND WILL NOT SLOW YOUR GAME DOWN IN ANY SENSE. SORRY FOR THIS BEING THE CASE, IT WILL BE LOOKED AT AND HOPEFULLY CHANGED IN THE NEAR FUTURE. POWELLY

Version 1.6 [ORIGINAL]

Australian State Leagues (20)

Please note, this is the final version of the 20 team a-league and sub division format for the time being.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzzddoykity

VERSION 2.3 [LEAGUE STRUCTURE CHANGE]

Australian State Leagues 2011

http://uploading.com/files/521931me/Australian%2BState%2BLeagues%2B2011.dbc/

VERSION 4.0 [29 comps]

Aus

http://uploading.com/files/m8m1e78c/Aus.dbc/

VERSION 4.1

Aus

http://uploading.com/files/2eb5mbba/Aus.dbc/

VERSION 5!!

http://uploading.com/files/78ce23a3/Aus.dbc/

VERSION 5.1 version compatable with journalist edt

http://uploading.com/files/4af7mmeb/Aus.dbc/

BRAND NEW VERSION 6 version compatable with journalist edt

http://www.turboupload.com/6dsdwd2b7zrt/Aus.dbc.html

http://uploading.com/files/31aa98a3/Aus.dbc/

Place the database file in

PC – My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > editor data

MAC – Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > editor data

Add-on Files:

http://uploading.com/files/1macc17a/AustraliaRegenNames.edt/ [edt File for adding Australian Regen Names into the game.]

http://uploading.com/files/mdac5183/Aus%2BJournalists.edt/ [edt file for adding Australian Journalists to the game (will have to load most recent database for this to work)]

Place .edt files in the following location

Boxed:

Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/data/updates/update-1030/db/1030/edt/

Then load FM2010 and go to preferences and make sure the files are ticked in the extra files tab.

steam:

My Computer>Local Disk>Program Files>Steam>SteamApps>common>Football Manager 2010>data>updates>update-1030>db>1030>edt

(thanks to skorpio)

If there is anything you would like to see in the edit, please just ask and ill see what happens

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Version 1.0:

-Changed the top division to have 20 teams

-Name Changes

-FA Cup now included

-Prize Money updated

-Top Division Sides now have Youth Acedemys

-Reserve and Youth Leagues

-Relegation and Promotion tweeks

-NZ Football Championship and NZ Super League now included for Wellington Phoenix to drop into

(this version only contains 2 cups, New South Wales cup and Trans-Tasman Cup)

Please post any problems and ill try get them fixed straight away

I will definitely take a look at this.

One question, are you editing players stats or just the league structure??

Just the league structure, no player changes. I will only consider player changes if they are nessecairy.

version 1.3

- each team has set individual colours

- each team has a stadium

I will be considering adding lower leagues which consist of Youth teams but will be playable

Quick question i want to throw out for you guys.

Should the youth leagues be promotion and relegation between the two state leagues or just the teams stay where they are and no movement

Version 1.4

- each team will have a under 19 team playing in the Australian Youth League

- Australian Youth League will be set with 17 sub divisions (New Zealand Teams included)

- Each state will have Youth League A and Youth League B (expect for Tasmania and Northern NSW)

- Darwin squad will be put in the National Youth League which will consist of the current 20 a-league teams

- Under 19 cup will be set up

- Australian division one teams will be placed in their respective State leagues

See first post for details. I didnt have time to try this tonight, i uploaded it tonight so anyone could have a look and try it out.

Ok well mate to be honest, I like what you have done but I won't download this because of the players. It is just so annoying for me when for example, Cristiano from Adelaide is the best striker in the league when in real life he can't hit a barn door

To be honest, with the teams and prize money difference, i dont think cristiano would be the best striker, ill consider looking at players such as smeltz and the Adelaide side as a whole

You get Tasmania up and i'm sure as hell getting this, would love to see how me and my uncles go ;)

yeah sure thing, at the moment, ive only got the tasmanian top league, as i couldnt find the second tier of tasmanian football, so depending on what your looking for i might be able to change some things up

Sounds good. Can we have some screenies? Preferably of the tables a few seasons in to see how it all works?

Just put up a few quick photos of what each sub division contains

by top what do you mean? theres 2 different leagues in Tasmania, North Premier League and South Premier League. BTW are you going by the 09-10 squads?

I've combined the North and South Leagues into one and yes it would be 09-10 squads

Any idea how long it will take? i got about a week and a half before i get impatient lol

Will be good to see my family :D A-League here Somerset come lol...

haha im trying to get it done quick as possible, anything you'd like to be add?

it seems the only league you're missing is the NT League! I downloaded this last night but didn't get a chance to play, hopefully I will tonight. I might just add my NT league info into your db to save me finishing my own! Great work mate.

I could set the NT league up if you like into the database, id just need to teams in the league and id have it done within the hour

NORTHERN TERRITORY LEAGUES RELEASE

Version 1.5 (Complete 16/2/10 see first post for download)

- Northern Territory Comps Added (Premier league and Super League)

(teams in the Premier League will be from the Northern Zone, and i will be including past clubs such as)

* Darwin City Buffalos

* Darwin Lions

* Karama United Football Club

* Litchfield Soccer Club

* Mindil Aces Soccer Club

* University Rangers Football Club

* Waratahs Soccer Club

Super League consists of Central and Southern Zone Teams

However please note i have not changed the NT teams kits so they will all be the same.

do australian teams qualify for the ACL in your db? I know this was an issue with all the previous versions, you had to activate the finals as a cup to be played at the end of the season to give you the ACL spots.

Hey mate, do you know if this happens? It was the main issue with expanding the a-league in FM10.

If it does that's cool, I'll just activated the A-League finals series, I'm doing a bit of tinkering with your db anyway (hope that's cool!)

no... when you finish U16s you move onto U18s then onto Seniors, you could change clubs but no point as you'd have to get used to a new club and a new team

what the overall thinking there was that the clubs even with the U16 teams in it create the senior version of those teams.

hi powell y-lad, they are teams in the A-league that don't have players and stadium

Yes this will be changed after the next update, the stadiums, i cannot do anything about the players

Hey mate, do you know if this happens? It was the main issue with expanding the a-league in FM10.

If it does that's cool, I'll just activated the A-League finals series, I'm doing a bit of tinkering with your db anyway (hope that's cool!)

Yeah no problem mate im fine with you editing things, just if you release it just give me credit. We could combine and create the leagues better if you like aswell

As for the Asian Champions League, in my test, Newcastle and Coffs Harbour qualified through the cup and winning the A-league. In the season summary, it said Adelaide United and Melbourne Victory qualified but looking through the qualifying they were never part of it?

Is there any way you could edit this around a bit so that it goes back to the current structure (plus the 2 new sides) of the A-League but with the structure the same?

Would be a great game as I'd prefer to do it like that rather than have random sides floating around

i have created state leagues a while ago using the proper format but soon i'll be getting back into it to edit a bit of the data because i found a couple of players who'd been entered in the database twice and i suspect there could be more.

EDIT: My thread's been dead for a while but i'll resurect it after the third patch is out, here is the link if you want to try it out.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=176096

i have created state leagues a while ago using the proper format but soon i'll be getting back into it to edit a bit of the data because i found a couple of players who'd been entered in the database twice and i suspect there could be more.

EDIT: My thread's been dead for a while but i'll resurect it after the third patch is out, here is the link if you want to try it out.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=176096&highlight=australian+state+leagues

Mate the link doesn't work!

Is there any way you could edit this around a bit so that it goes back to the current structure (plus the 2 new sides) of the A-League but with the structure the same?

Would be a great game as I'd prefer to do it like that rather than have random sides floating around

im going to have a play around with it this afternoon and see whats avaliable to do, so i will try this out and then include future transfers to the 2 new a-league clubs.

i've done a fair bit of editing to your db powelly, I've moved a fair number of the clubs you had in the a-league (no more Cooper Pedy, Wagga, Kalgoolie, Broome) and we now have Western Sydney, Fremantle, Canberra, and North Adelaide. I've also created 25 new towns and am in the process of giving all clubs their own stadiums.

One thing i will mention mate, you have assigned some clubs a stadium which is great, but you didn't check the stadium capacity, in the case of the Darwin team (I've renamed them the Thunder) their home ground only had a capacity of 2,000 people!!

You've done a heap of work and should be commended, so much kudos, I'm using your db as a great template for me to play with.

If I do ever decide to release it, I will forward you a copy first for your ok. and of course I will give you the inital creation rights, it's only right.

i've done a fair bit of editing to your db powelly, I've moved a fair number of the clubs you had in the a-league (no more Cooper Pedy, Wagga, Kalgoolie, Broome) and we now have Western Sydney, Fremantle, Canberra, and North Adelaide. I've also created 25 new towns and am in the process of giving all clubs their own stadiums.

One thing i will mention mate, you have assigned some clubs a stadium which is great, but you didn't check the stadium capacity, in the case of the Darwin team (I've renamed them the Thunder) their home ground only had a capacity of 2,000 people!!

You've done a heap of work and should be commended, so much kudos, I'm using your db as a great template for me to play with.

If I do ever decide to release it, I will forward you a copy first for your ok. and of course I will give you the inital creation rights, it's only right.

yeah no problem mate, it was never going to be perfect i knew that, just hope we could work together on it if you like

Powelly-lad, do you know of any good sites or sources on the Tasmanian Football League, only I'm thinking of creating them as an independent nation with a fully playable league system in place. I understand they have regional leagues, but I can't seem to find much info other than that on Wikipedia.

Powelly-lad, do you know of any good sites or sources on the Tasmanian Football League, only I'm thinking of creating them as an independent nation with a fully playable league system in place. I understand they have regional leagues, but I can't seem to find much info other than that on Wikipedia.

what ive had to do is search google for tasmanian soccer clubs, and i got a list of about 34 i think (on wikipedia). but then there is sites which show local clubs and things. My latest update has some more tasmanian clubs in it also.

Also another thing, just a question.

Clicking on add teams for next season doesnt seem to work? any ideas on getting that to work?

mind giving me a list of these clubs? i can confirm them and list if they are north or south...

Burnie UTD

Devonport City

Launcestion

Launcestion City

Northern Rangers

Riverside Olympic

Somerset

Ulverston

Western Knights Tasmania

Clarence Utd

Glenorchy Knights

Hobart Olympic