Australian State Leagues

powelly-lad02

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looks great mate ;) BTW what other .edt files will you be making once the final version is released?

umm im not sure, pretty much anything you guys request so if you have any ideas let me no and ill get to it

i want to get a journalist edt file for Australia, so i will need to get some people there if you have any ideas let me no of the following:

First Name:

Last Name:

Nationality:

Date of Birth:

Sex:

Company they work for/newspaper etc..:

what ive done so far is put in:

fox sports news journo's

Seven news journo's

Fox Sports FC

The world game

can i just make random ones up?

First Name: Bob

Last Name: Franklin

Nationality: Australian

Date of Birth: 5/11/1978

Sex: M

Company they work for/newspaper etc..: You Decide

First Name: Timothy

Last Name: Hawkins

Date of Birth: 23/4/1972

Company they work for/newspaper etc..: You decide

First Name: Jake

Last Name: Martin

Date of Birth: 5/8/1980

First Name: Sarah

Last Name: James

Date of Birth: 2/2/1982

Sex: F

First Name: Carly

Last Name: Gray

Date of Birth: 1/1/1981

Sex: F

There thats a few random people i came up with by mixing people i know names up lol and making random birthdates :p

Have you got a state-wide cup? Also maybe the top 3 or top 2 or even top 1 of the state-cup qualify for the Asian Champions League?

Or you could have the top whatever qualify and then the top team from each division qualifies aswell(with the exception of the A-League which is at default.)

Have you got a state-wide cup? Also maybe the top 3 or top 2 or even top 1 of the state-cup qualify for the Asian Champions League?

Or you could have the top whatever qualify and then the top team from each division qualifies aswell(with the exception of the A-League which is at default.)

yes have a state wide up, Australian Championships. Think the team winner from that and winner of the a-league go through to the AFC

Dont make it the top division on each league lol would get hammered. (depending on what nation) third or second should do it.

i want it to be a challenge, although ive got teams from like new Caledonia in there so i dont think they need to be there

will be thinking of like top 20 nations in the world at the start of the game and putting those teams into a comp and so forth. But will create rules to say maximum number of foreign players in match squad so its like a international sort of thing for club teams

I suggest talking to Super Bladesman about setting up sub divisions, he's got it pretty much spot on in the level 10 english game he set up

I've just PMed him then and will let you know what happens with a reply.

Looking at starting the cup for the top 20 nations today

World Club Challenge (already in progress)

- Only thing needed for this is to remove the champions leagues of europe, North America, Asia, South America

inactive sub divisions

- Whole sub divisions have to be inactive not just some leagues

random teams to fill lower divisions so they are all equal

leaving they way it is now

having only some state leagues in sub divisions

Thats correct, no more updates unless something happens thats major and needs fixing. So in theory there shouldnt be anything wrong. Make sure you download the BRAND NEW VERSION 6 file

Maybe you could move the download from a site that requires I complete a survey to download a file, then I might give it a go.

I don't like sites like that...especially when it asks for email addresses...who know what lists my email goes on.

Maybe you could move the download from a site that requires I complete a survey to download a file, then I might give it a go.

I don't like sites like that...especially when it asks for email addresses...who know what lists my email goes on.

Sorry about that mate, when i tried it for the first time there was no survey.

added new link to first post

Archived