Australian State Leagues

powelly-lad02

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, i have had feedback from some people doing the testing and they say it works on their computer, so ill be continuing the update and such and have to rely on feedback from you guys.

Including state lower leagues in next update

NSW (completed)

QLD ( 50% complete )

Realse 4.0:

http://uploading.com/files/m8m1e78c/Aus.dbc/

- 29 competitions now avalible!!

- no cups yet

- Queensland state league consists of 2 leagues (brisbane premier league and Gold Coast Premier League)

- Queensland state league division 1 consists of 2 leagues (Brisbane premier league division 1 and Gold Coast First Division)

- Tasmanian State Leagues consist of 2 Leagues (Northern Premier League and Southern Premier League... playoff to decide best team in Tasmania.)

- 4 tier New South Wales

- 4 tier Queensland

- 3 tier South Australia

- 5 tier Northern New South Wales

- League names corrected

- League Sorting rules all corrected

Realse 4.0:

http://uploading.com/files/m8m1e78c/Aus.dbc/

- 29 competitions now avalible!!

- no cups yet

- Queensland state league consists of 2 leagues (brisbane premier league and Gold Coast Premier League)

- Queensland state league division 1 consists of 2 leagues (Brisbane premier league division 1 and Gold Coast First Division)

- Tasmanian State Leagues consist of 2 Leagues (Northern Premier League and Southern Premier League... playoff to decide best team in Tasmania.)

- 4 tier New South Wales

- 4 tier Queensland

- 3 tier South Australia

- 5 tier Northern New South Wales

- League names corrected

- League Sorting rules all corrected

is it the new release? there wont be more release after that?

money for what mate?

For mount Gravatt Hawks, the president is Vince Sciacca

the manager is Karl Herdle and the coach is Paul Craib, the Youth Coach is Phil Hastings

just relegation parachute and tv money.. thanks for that mate ill put that in the database

Note: just added those staff, thanks for the master kool

I have downloaded it, but I don't understand the exact way this leagues function yet. When I compare it with i.e. the German or English leagues, it looks like this is leaguesctructure with more than 20 levels. But I suspect it isn't. Most state leagues are like subdivisions aren't they? Why aren't they shown as subdivisions then? Would you care to explain how I can best set up a good longterm game in Australia, preferably with also other countries loaded?

I have downloaded it, but I don't understand the exact way this leagues function yet. When I compare it with i.e. the German or English leagues, it looks like this is leaguesctructure with more than 20 levels. But I suspect it isn't. Most state leagues are like subdivisions aren't they? Why aren't they shown as subdivisions then? Would you care to explain how I can best set up a good longterm game in Australia, preferably with also other countries loaded?

the reason for no sub divisions yet is due to the fact that in promotion and relegation, it does not work. For example, tier 1 holds NSW premier league and Queensland Premier league. Tier two promotion occurs and a NSW super league team gets promoted into the Queensland premier premier league. So its the fact that teams are changing state divisions, once all is set up, i will try to fix this and get it all working in sub-divisions.

As for the moment, although there is no sub divisions it still works the same. there is no promotion or relegation from one state to another. Its just each state with their own league system and then the next state and so forth

Relatively simple to get it set up as sub divisions with the state leagues and ensure everyone is promoted and relegated correctly. Just set the regional devisions for each club nad the geographic boundaries for each league and it will work fine...sounds daunting but it doesn't take that long really.

the only problem ive got ruttiger is that for some states i have more divisions then others so i dont want the other divisions being relegated into the wrong league for example

Northern NSW league 3 being promoted into the brisbane premier league, any idea on how that would be stopped?

Recent updates:

- All teams have individual colours

- All finances set

- Reputations set

- U/23 championship set up (used to develop talent for Australian Youth Teams)

- Most (if not all) Double teams are deleted

- Teams are in correct divisions

- Division names correct

- League reputations are equal for each tier

- stadiums are set to each city, so most teams are all in sydney for NSW (easier for sub-divisions in future versions)

- League Rules are set for every league besides A-League to encourage Australian development

- Slowly adding awards in for each league such as Young player of the month, manager of the month, team of the year etc...

Just for a little heads up too, im trying a new competition out, World Club Challenge, a pre-season tornament, of the best teams from australia, england, spain and italy at the moment...

having trouble putting into place an FA cup style comp, saying the cup round is too soon after previous stage but i have all state cups developed

Name The Examiner

Type of media (newspaper, website etc.) Newspaper

When is published (weekly, weekday morning) Daily

Names of any journalists too many lol

Area Of coverage Launceston and areas in that general area.

Name The Advocate

When is published (weekly, weekday morning) Daily

Names of any journalists to many

Area Of coverage Burnie, Devonport and Ulverstone

Name The Mercury

When is published (weekly, weekday morning) Each Sunday morning

Names of any journalists too many

Area Of coverage All of Northern tasmania.

Coming along nicely actually, one part has me stumped but!

The Northern NSW Leagues have the most leagues, so there for more tiers, but other leagues dont have the same amount.. so other teams might be getting relegated into the Interdistrict division 3.. i dont no how to stop it? any ideas

also logos for melbourne Heart and Sydney rovers, any chance you could give them a look and see if you could do anything skorpio?

Archived