=Player Contracts

=Done Transfers From Cross The World

=Loans

=Removed Old Injurys

=Removed Old Bans

=Removed Portsmouth Transfer Embargo

=Added New Injurys

=No CA/PA Changes in this Update

(Player Update Version out End of The Week)

=Players At New Clubs Have New Squard Numbers

Link To Version 10.2.4 Enjoy

'>http://www.filefront.com/15499969/FM-UPDATE-10.2.4.rar/

Link To Player Updated Stats Version

http://www.filefront.com/15508801/Player-Update-Version.rar/

can you make transfer as future transfer??thanks for replay

not now mate i am looking to do this with my summer update

scotty's or wally's update has got future transfers if thats what you are looking for

yes i know but your update is better then their

i have just stared my player update version i whant to get that out by the end of the week

so you will have to wait some time next week to put all the transfer has future transfer

sorry chris but marek sapara to Ankaragücü not done

hahahaha lol i did not see that transfer on most of the sites i whent on and there where turkish transfer on them site's i will get that one done thanks tell me if you spot anything els

Found out now anyway. Great update although I would have left injuries alone as I started in June and it says Van Persie is out for 5 months which means he would be back by November. Therefore missing the wrong part of the season.

Chris you might want to check the premier league prize money for league position as on my game it does not show up when you go to the league rules page,and at the start of a new season only 6m is awarded for tv money. KUTGW

I noticed that too!? I love chris's updates the best, but without the prize money and correct tv money i don't want to start a new game yet?

link to version 10.2.4 out now

changes i have made

done more transfers site i use has been updated lots more european transfers

some more players have new squard numbers

deleted the added nation rules so crystal palace wont have 10 point deduction now found some more proplems with tv money and prize money

some news on the player update version

i have updated players in england

i need you guys to help me out i dont what players to upgrade and downgrade in the european leagues and in scotland

i havent watched much european football or scottish

i would apprreciate youre help thank chris

those updates without future transfers are useless.

pity for the work

I don't think so. There is no way it can be completely true to real life anyway you do it due to not being able to have future loans etc. I personally don't see the harm in the player just being at the club for the whole season rather than not joining at all if there was no update.

Ricardo Rocha at Portsmouth already. Couldnt be more up to date as it hasnt even happened but still very impressive update. Bit worried about this talk of money being affected. Also makes me think what kind of person has the time to do all this for free.

Sorry if im bein thick but what do you mean how do i get patched to 10.2?

cheers

Well you get patches that are relesd by the developers of the game, these patches are meant to iron out any bugs us gamers might find in the game etc, the latest patch is 10.2 with 10.3 hopefully just around the corner so if you want to patch your game to patch 10.2 here is the link...........http://www.filefront.com/15153929/Football-Manager-2010-v10.2.0-Patch/............... once downloaded run it and install the patch......as simple as that

Archived