FM10: Michael Kightly

Willis

After his performances for my Wolves side in season 2, I thought this man deserved his own thread.

As you can see from the screenshot below, his attributes aren't overly impressive, however he has stats in all of the right places for a right winger. In addition to this, and more importantly, he performs really well. He was top of the assists chart in the EPL, made the team of the season, was voted fans' player of the season, seems to be MOM all the time and scores quite a bit too.

For those looking for a good AMR at the start of the game, and one who should be available at a fairly reasonable price, he's your man.

Screenshot:

59325315.png

Man Utd and Liverpool are now after him, so I don't think I'll be able to hold on to Kightly for my third season, but he is a gun in any case, highly recommended :thup:

After his performances for my Wolves side in season 2, I thought this man deserved his own thread.

As you can see from the screenshot below, his attributes aren't overly impressive, however he has stats in all of the right places for a right winger. In addition to this, and more importantly, he performs really well. He was top of the assists chart in the EPL, made the team of the season, was voted fans' player of the season, seems to be MOM all the time and scores quite a bit too.

For those looking for a good AMR at the start of the game, and one who should be available at a fairly reasonable price, he's your man.

Screenshot:

59325315.png

Man Utd and Liverpool are now after him, so I don't think I'll be able to hold on to Kightly for my third season, but he is a gun in any case, highly recommended :thup:

what tactical settings have you got set up for him?

• 1 month later...

Archived