FMH PC/Mac Editor

• SI Staff

Hi,

Just to reassure people - I've started updating this now and I expect a version of it to be released shortly*.

The way I'm planning on structuring things is two releases - the first will be the editor as per last years version but working with the new games database and format changes.

The second will be improved with new features.

If anyone wants to help 'beta test' the editor (either on Mac or PC - but please obviously let me know which system you have) then please email me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and I'll add you to the list.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Marc

*This doesn't mean the next 15 minutes, please be patient ;)

• SI Staff

Many thanks to the people who have applied - I can't accept any more PC based testers I'm afraid (but have logged all the people who have applied so far and they're in the distribution list) - still need Mac testers though.

(first version will be out early next week)

• SI Staff
when will the editer be released?

Feedback so far has been largely positive (apologies to the Mac testers by the way - your copies are going out today my Mac's been busy with other things up until today).

Once I hear back from the Mac chaps about their version (and presuming its all good) I'll throw it up as a public download - so not too long now, hopefully by the end of next week.

• SI Staff
when will we get the PC version marcy?

First PC beta came and went a while back - it appears its been pretty solid as the problems reported so far have been minor.

(if you haven't recieved a copy and applied to test it drop me an email and I'll let you loose on it ..)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Download links to the editor (and full information upon it) are now present in another post on the forum) - just for the benefit of those too lazy to wander to that thread ... here they are again ...

PC Version

http://downloads.sigames.com/download/fmh/2010_editor_pc.zip

Mac Version

http://downloads.sigames.com/download/fmh/2010_editor_mac.zip

Hope this helps,

Marc

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff
Marc I have found an error, in Brazil some teams are in the Third Division though there isn't one on the game and also only a handful of teams from Brazil are in the editor, which was a pain as I had to do the promotions manually.

Sorry about that - I'll try and look into it at some point in the near future (very busy with another project at present I'm afraid ..).

• 1 year later...
  • SI Staff

Last years version should be available for download somewhere online I'm sure.

The 'database' behind it will be out of date - but the format of the files is (if I remember right) unchanged so it should work pretty well still.

(apologies but I haven't had time to update this for the 2011 game)

Archived