Bjorn Vleminckx - monster of a targetman

-TonyVain-

Lol. He is called "The Belgium Dirk Kuyt" in the media, but his playing style is very different. Crazy Belgians..

We never called him that. The dutch did.

Well, atleast he is a team player :D Work rate and Teamwork at 20, 20.

This is correct, he is a fighter.

What does the natural fitness stat really do? As far as i know, he will need more time to recover between matches and be more injury prone, but it will not affect his strenght etc.

However, his jumping and heading are a bit weak. He will surely be a good TM for lower prem clubs etc, but he will have trouble beating a lot of defenders in the air, he is not fast and not good technically. He is a very good team player though :)

Very, very overrated. I was afraid this was going to happen before the game came out. In real life, the only skill he has are his long throw ins.

You have to be kidding right? I've seen this guy playing several times and he's indeed a beast. Always working, never giving up and he's a verry good header irl. His finishing is a working point but he has managed to make a lot of goals already in Belgium and Holland. The comparisation with Kuyt is not that crazy. But Kuyt is a little bit better ofcourse :)

What does the natural fitness stat really do? As far as i know, he will need more time to recover between matches and be more injury prone, but it will not affect his strenght etc.

However, his jumping and heading are a bit weak. He will surely be a good TM for lower prem clubs etc, but he will have trouble beating a lot of defenders in the air, he is not fast and not good technically. He is a very good team player though :)

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but his jumping and heading attributes are excellent and very good respectively. Out of 20 for any attribute 10 is average. 10 for any given attribute denotes that that player is average at whatever the attribute describes.

Therefore, 17 for heading is beyond average. Indeed, the value of his heading attribute tells me that he is excellent at heading the ball. His ability to jump is also very good.

Apologies if you were being sarcastic about his abilities.

In general:

I'm looking for a TM and, thanks to this thread, I've just found the player I'm looking for. He will destroy teams in Scotland.

Cheers

Archived