FM10: Patrick Vieria

AssCookie

instead of questioning the reason why he opened the thread and just add more pointless posts, why not just use it to start a discussion on Vieria.

Too old to have any real impact on the club, a decent short term measure and would be good for tutoring youngsters. Not someone I would look to sign for a club as big as Valencia and his wages are rediculous for a club with the debt that Valencia has.

Would be a good signing for a mid table club, not sure about valencia, with all of the players that can play in the same position, and his wages £100k - £140k a week, you would be better off getting a young replacemant for albelda and baraja, like sandro, or moussa sissoko

I doubt theres anyone better in game for other DM's to learn from, and I just signed Ignacio Camacho on a free transfer (he expired first season in Jan LOL).

He is the perfect captain, 20 for influence.

I signed him on £62,000 a week. I agree it's very steep, with wages costing more then David Villa. :(

There is a major issue though, he gets injured very easy and when he isn't missing games to being injured, he is missing them to picking up too many cards. :(

verc5u.jpg

• 2 months later...

i signed Patrick Vieria for 950k but he took up most of my available wage budget and i play him as DM but i don't know what to set him as a anchorman or deep laying midfielder what do you guys suggest i play him has??

Thanks in advance

i signed him on a free for my celtic team managed to get him to acept wages of 48k a week still alot for a back-up dm. but what a back up. i played him in europe mainly in the anchor man role and it worked really well.

his stats drop rapidly in season three, every back room meeting thing i had in season 3 i allways got vieria's stats have droped.

i think he'd best best suited for a club in europe who aren't european powerhouses. although getting him to come in season 1 could be difficult.

lastly he's a heading machine........maybe train him to cb.

Archived