Chelsea

I don't think anything has been announced on it yet, I know chelsea are appealing the ban but i'm not sure how long that is going to take, they run the risk of extending the ban... although i doubt that will happen it's a possibility, nothing is yet set in stone so i can't see why it would be added in FM10

Miles has said SI are "monitoring the situation". Apart from anything, there's Chelsea's appeal to consider, plus the fact that SI don't like adding the unsavoury elements of football into the game (like drugs testing, betting scandals, and other such very rare events which can throw the running of clubs and leagues).

It hasnt been decided for certain yet, as Chelsea are appealing the decision. Plus, the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) is maybe getting involved. if they do, they have the power to suspend the ruling pending the appeal, meaning chelsea could sign players in the january window.

It should definetly be included. I want to experience being a manager in the 2009-10 season. An integral part of that season for the premier league is that Chelsea cannot sign anyone.

Apart from the fact that that ban didn't apply to Summer 2009, so at the start of the game Chelsea will still be able to sign players. I guess you could turn off player sales for the first transfer window, but I'm not sure how many players even know about that setting.

Apart from the fact that that ban didn't apply to Summer 2009, so at the start of the game Chelsea will still be able to sign players. I guess you could turn off player sales for the first transfer window, but I'm not sure how many players even know about that setting.

They'll probably start the game with all their summer signings in place and not allowed to sign any more. If the decision is upheld.

Archived