Zoran Tosic

I got him in the demo before anyone had heard of him, (except me-was linked to us on Arsenal Youth Site) but never got him good, same with Ljajic

I watch Partizan Belgrade, and so do alot of others, and I'm sure they heard about Tosic before the Demo...

Here he is on my newest game for United..

tosic.jpg w1024.png

He's improving very quickly with tutoring from Ronaldo, but as you can see just from sub appearences he comes on an makes a different with near about a 7 rating in all comps.

Now have real madrid and barcelona on my United save always enquiring about my players, and its rather annoying, so now they have moved on to Tosic due to him getting good, and constantly they are enquiring and offering trying to unsettle him, so i offered him a new contract and hes happy to stay again!

Ronaldos was injuried almost the entire first season. That + the fact that I really really don't like Nani gave Tosic alot of playtime. He seemed to enjoy playing on the right flank cutting in with a couple of killing through balls and goals.

I'm very pleased with him so far. I hope he can keep this up and improve even further.

• 2 weeks later...

My scout said he had little potential. And I play as Q.P.R. And at the time I was in the Championship. And this scout is never wrong. This was on 9.01 btw and he does have a random PA so I guess it must have been near the bottom of the range on my game. But technically and physically he looks good. Not so good mentally. At best a rotation player at Top 4 clubs.

With 9.03 Tosic is quality.

His PA is

so if you get lucky he can be fantastic.

I signed him for Sampdoria second season, and he's been very good. In Champions League qualifying he scored the goal at Anfield that sealed my victory against Liverpool and he also scored both goals when I won the Italian cup final against Milan.

Delivered many assists and goals in the league as well.

Although I normally play him on the left, he plays very well on either flank.

Tosic at the end of season 3:

tosic.png

Tosic over the last three seasons:

tosica.png

In my opinion really good and consistant. I play Sanchez on the left wing and they both perform really well against one another. Was going to bring Nani back from Barcelona but don't see why with this Serb doing so well. Ljajic also looks good. V.promising and should do well in another season or two.

Archived