POLL: Whats the best 2009/10 update?

david22

Which is the best update?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best update?

I'm a huge Weegie fan, but the latest update was a major let down. I keep my own game updated based off the last running Weegie, and I've found quite alot I had to go back and update. Like Luis Jimenez's loan to West Ham, you'll need to untick the co-ownership box for him to actually appear at West Ham.

I'd say next time, go for a Weegie update but until then try somebody elses.

I'm tempted to try another, but I'm happy with my own editing ontop of Weegie's usually brilliant update.

Maybe someone could run a test by downloading all four updates (gazawefc, wallys, chris22 and weegie) and compare them to see which one is the most accurate (might have a go myself, if I can find the time).

It's only natural that they're all gonna big up their own updates (and criticize their rivals). We need an independent person(s) who would give an honest review of which is the most accurate (any takers?).

Being a fan of the English lower leagues, I find that this is an area that tends to suffer.

This is only my view.

Maybe someone could run a test by downloading all four updates (gazawefc, wallys, chris22 and weegie) and compare them to see which one is the most accurate (might have a go myself, if I can find the time).

It's only natural that they're all gonna big up their own updates (and criticize their rivals). We need an independent person(s) who would give an honest review of which is the most accurate (any takers?).

Being a fan of the English lower leagues, I find that this is an area that tends to suffer.

This is only my view.

I best get an up to date update out then ive not released 1 for last few weeks with been on holliday and intense fm10 testing :D:thup:

wp on plucking stats out of nowhere.

Nowhere? I had a document containing around 5,000 transfers which i checked against yours and around 30% where missing, this was not your latest update but the one before, but you may have done them all now? These were transfers from Italy, Swedan, Portugal, England, Spain, Turkey etc

Seems to be alot of competition going at moment with people updating me personally just do it out of enjoyment if theres other updates out there better then mine then eh thats cool.Just hope people appreciate the work us updaters do as it takes alot of time to try get things perfect:D:thup:

Seems to be alot of competition going at moment with people updating me personally just do it out of enjoyment if theres other updates out there better then mine then eh thats cool.Just hope people appreciate the work us updaters do as it takes alot of time to try get things perfect:D:thup:

well seid wally am the same doing it for enjoyment and am not realy botherd wich is the best update any way

Ill second that wally :thup:

I would say mine as weegie is missing over 1 thousand transfer that are included in mine (i like to do my research on other updates available)

I wont vote though as that would be unfair

That's pretty arrogant. I've tried your "official" update (surprised SI agreed with that) and Weegie and I'm sticking with Weegie. I'm pleased to see that Mr Foster, a long established and valued member of the FM family, and the others are keeping their feet on the ground.

Out of interest do either wally or gaz remove old injuries/bans/retirements/loans etc, as ive never seen anyone else mention doing this.

Yeah im the same as Wally i do this also

I've tried your "official" update (surprised SI agreed with that).

"official" as in gazwefc's official season..........

not as in SI's official....... anybody can see that

also why are people putting people down for there updates? i mean you would all be ****ed if we stopped releasing them

couldnt agree more, all im doing is releasing my personal update that i play at home myself

Where's wally? lol, and chris'.

THey are all good updates, but i tend to prefer updates that change a bit more, such as updating player attributes. Sure it's all objective, but unless the updater is heavily biased, it HAS to be better than year-old stats, when most players have clearly improved or declined over one football season.

Archived