Barreto

shanks

Name: Barreto

Nationality: Brazilian

Position: AMRL/ST

Club: Udinese (on loan at Bari)

Value: £625,000 (Transfer listed for £50,000 at the start)

barreto.jpg

This guy looks quite good for someone so cheap at the start. Seen him develop into a beast later on in the game so at £50k he is a pretty good buy i'd say

That is strange. Never actually signed him yet. As you can see i have made bids on both my saves. Hopefully i can get him on my Pompey save because when he arrives after his loan from what i've see his stats do go up a fair bit. So hopefully with some decent exposure he can have stats like he does in the 2nd screenie

Hes costing a bomb on mine...i am end of second season in Brazil...cause i moved across from england...so it only jan...

but valued at 2.1mil and i reckon he will cost at least 7mill + and being Flemengo i cant even afford his value price :(

Looks great though!

Hmmmm....indeed that is weird. PA randomness too is weird. I dont actually know what his PA. Still looks decent on your save but your right, no where near as good as on the other screenie.

Just had a look on my save and his PA on my current save (the one where he is still on Bari) is

Dont know what it is on my Blackburn save where he looks soo much better

Had a look on my Blackburn save too (the one where he looks really good) and his PA is the same

Must be random PA. no where near as good. See the left footed thing and its definently the same player from Bari.

He has a stronger off foot in that screen, so maybe that's the cause. He still looks like he's great in any of his positions. Udinese have a ton of young talent.

The training may be different at the clubs so he will of materialised into a better player much quicker?? So say the training facillities at Udinese are top notch and at Fiorentina they might be medioca :D Hope that may help.

He has a stronger off foot in that screen, so maybe that's the cause.

if he's both footed, or very strong on his weaker foot then his stats will look worse even though his CA/PA will be the same.

looks a very good player, may give him a try in future.

• 1 month later...
if he's both footed, or very strong on his weaker foot then his stats will look worse even though his CA/PA will be the same.

looks a very good player, may give him a try in future.

That was my point ;) He definitely has a random value for his feet though. I have a save with him on 18 on his weaker foot, but his stats are still great. For 55k at the beginning, I think everyone should grab this guy.

Archived