FM08 Season 09/10 update released!

gazwefc

FM08 Season 09/10 update by gazwefc83

This is a FM08 update for the up and coming season 09/10 and contains Competition Winners/Promotion/Relegation/Correct CL & UEFA Cup Qualifiers for The English, Scotish, German, Spanish, French and Italian Leagues

The Lastest Release contains transfers of Players & Managers as of 20/6/09

Please post anything you find to be missing or incorrect and i will be sure to change it and your changes/suggestions will be included in the next release

If anybody would like to see screen shots of anything be sure to let me know and ill do my best to get them up for you

20/6/09 update here

Enjoy!!

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

nice update even tho its for fm08 on the 09 forum, the 2 man utd kits are wrong, everyone keeps doing this, were not sponsered by AIG next year as they have no money and owned by US bank now.

they are just there for the moment, i have the psd saved and as soon as the official sponsor is sorted ill be changing it

I thought this was just a general FM forum? can you point me in the direction of the 08 forum?

Pretty good that, Looking good :)

Few things to point out on the Rotherham if you are going to be updating it again.

Peter holmes, Cann, Clarke, Thomas and Todd not there no more. If Newsham, Garcia, Rhodes, Cahill, Yates are in the reserves then they should be released too, also if barker is there too please make him into a coach but at no club as he retired yesterday.

Reid, Jason Taylor, Ellison are missing. Just thought i'd point it out for you and give you a little help. :)

I'll be downloading this.

cheers matey thats a big help

ill updating this in the next few hours and then ill wait untill the FA Cup final is over tomorrow which will mean everton vs man utd in the Community Shield lol, so it'll probs be monday for the next update

here is a list of updates that i will do later

Antony Kay - Huddersfield

Radhi Jaidi (released)

Artur Krysiak (released)

Mehdi Nafti (released)

Wayne Brown - leicester from hull

Nick Colgan (released)

David Connolly (released)

Peter Hartley(released)

Niall McArdle (released)

Arnau Riera (released)

Darren Ward (retired)

Dwight Yorke (released)

Jack Hobbs - leicester

Marin Jol - Ajax

Peter holmes - free

Steve Cann - free

Jamie Clarke - free

Zephaniah Thomas - free

Todd - Free

Newsham - Free

Garcia - free

Rhodes - free

Cahill - free

Yates - free

barker - free coach

Reuben Reid - rotherham

Jason Taylor - rotherham

Kevin Ellison - rotherham

Akinbiyi - Houston

Adam Newton - Luton

I will upload this weekend ! Looking forward to it !

No problem matey, just adding afew more transfers and tweaks now including Hernan Crespo's move to Genoa which just happened within the last hour

Genoa look to be doing well already with transfers.

Crespo's contract with Inter will expire next month, and Hernan is set to sign with Genoa C.F.C. Along side Ricardo Quaresma.

That is of Crespo's wiki.

Little progress update

As you all know the FA Cup final didnt go as i hoped so the hangover aint as bad as it would have been, there for im cracking on updating again today and you should get another version of the database tomorrow at the latest

are there any changes to player stats in this update?

tweaks here and there and afew player reputation changes: Walcott, Gosling, Arshavin, Aaron Lennon etc

check it out and let me know of anything missing or that needs changing

• 2 weeks later...

Its just something me and my cousin updated everytime we heard any transfer news or when promotions/relegations happened, but as i seen alot of people wanting an updated version i thought id just put my personal data out there

as for the graphics iv posted a link here to all the graphics i use

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived