Victor Irineu

Fusss

irineu.jpg

Recently took the Brazil job so did a search for players based on stats when i was required to name my first squad.

Came accross this guy Irineu, had never heard of him, he was uncapped but had just moved to Athletico for £11m. Have given him a couple of caps so far. No goals yet but he looks pretty decent. Not Pato or Marquinhos standard who are my first choices lol, but good to have in the squad!

Any one had any experience with this guy, first time i've ever come accross him.

He's a player i bought (250K) for my Leeds Team in 3rd Season (Premiership) January Window..

Played in semi and final of Carling Cup scoring 4 goals in 3 games. He's a quality Penalty Taker!

Sold Briand for 10.5million to Valencia.. and Bought him as a replacement!

irineu.jpg

Recently took the Brazil job so did a search for players based on stats when i was required to name my first squad.

Came accross this guy Irineu, had never heard of him, he was uncapped but had just moved to Athletico for £11m. Have given him a couple of caps so far. No goals yet but he looks pretty decent. Not Pato or Marquinhos standard who are my first choices lol, but good to have in the squad!

Any one had any experience with this guy, first time i've ever come accross him.

got him for arsenal think he was 25 at the time offered him for 5 mill after they paid 19 mill for him 2 years previous mate the guy is awseome

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived