Why is David Beckham not on loan at Milan on 9.3.0 database?

I honestly don't see the difference between Beckham's and Larsson's loans when it comes to implementing them. The only difficulty would be implementing Beckham's return to Milan in October. It doesn't matter to me now, though. I just edited the database.

The return to Milan doesn't seem official at this point. It won't happen until January if it does. He says it's still open after the MLS season ends.

I entered into my database by having him loaned to Milan until July 15 and then a future free transfer to Milan on 1/1/2010, though.

As far as the Larsson loan being implemented, perhaps the Man Utd researcher at the time added it anyway. No idea, to be honest, but not adding short-term loans has been a policy for a while, AFAIK.

Doesnt matter if his loan is the same length as Larssons or not, it was not finalised until after the patch was released. IF it had been finalised then perhaps it may have been included.

How hard is that to understand?

The January to March loan was finalised before the patch and is similar in length to Larsson's loan.

What's so hard to understand about that?

The January to March loan was finalised before the patch and is similar in length to Larsson's loan.

What's so hard to understand about that?

No it wasn't, codelock on the DB was before the deal AND before the release of patch, read the 2nd post from the SI staff member in this thread.

Archived