Alberto Aquilani

Back on topic, Aquilaini truly is/was a class act on my Roma save. Best suited to a central midfield role, with the also brilliant De Rossi, rather, than his listed postions of DM or AMC. Set his long shots to mixed/often and watch the screamers fly in! Not sure about tranfer fees at the start of the game...anyone got any figures?

One of those very rare players, he can play just about everywhere in midfield. He has the passing and creativity for an AMC, the positioning and tackling for a DMC, the off the ball and pace for winger... And of course he gives you 1-10 goals everywhere with that long shot of his. :)

Yeah i've always thought he was a perfect player to cover all across the midfield, similar to Bodmer :thup:

but either roma don't want to let him go, or he doesn't want to come though, so i've never had experience with him myself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just wondering how good he is, how well he performs in FM 09 on the 93 patch, how he compares to the stars in the game like Gerrard or Cesc or De Rossi or whoever else at his position. Also wondering how much various people would pay to get him, how much various people think he's worth.

he is technically very good and also very versatile. On the downside, he has very poor natural fitness for an MC, which means he needs rotating a lot, and he is also quite injury prone.

He has the greatest knack ever for scoring absolute screamers just when you need him to, a must buy, if you can afford him, lol

I experienced this last night, with a 30 yarder in the 84th minute against Juve :cool:

He doesnt look too good by the stats at the bottom of your screenie

Could be tactics rather than player.

• 3 months later...

just wondering, wad will u guys think of toulalan relative to aquilani.

i started a new save, and i am torn between this two. both has accepted my contract, but i only want to sign one.

i had aquilani in my previous save, and he is indeed a monster, love him.

but i seen how toulalan developes, and i really love to try him out.

though i will love to have aquilani in as well. ah... wad do u guys think?

Archived