How good is Kelechi Iheanacho in your save?

talhak

thanks wkdsoul, his profile is not as good as IRL I think. Especially his finishing, off the ball, technique is too low compared to real life.

Yeah, but as the best of his form has come late in the season i think i can let SI slide on this one.. i expect a jump next season.

Kelechi%20Iheanacho_%20Overview%20Profile_zpscgtq7vjd.png

He's better stats wise in 2022 in my game, but a scout report for my Gremio side states I shouldn't buy him and gives him a 2 1/2 star rating. He's also failed to impress throughout his career so far, gaining just 2 appearances for Man City (albeit good ones), loaned to Girona in Spain for 2 seasons, then loaned to Estoril for a season, before joining Malmo on a free transfer in 2020. This was his breakthrough season however, scoring 30 in 39 games thats season for Malmo, which prompted a £1.7mil bid from Serie A side Fiorentina, sufficed to say he should have stayed where he was, or should he? Two seasons, 47 games and just 15 goals in Serie A, but the current season looks bright with a great start, 6 goals in 10(1) appearances.

there are quite a few players who seem underwhelming from top clubs

Kelchi looks worse then Liverpool's Sinclair in the game

If you have problems with peoples ability post in the data forum :thup:.

'Cus in no way does Kelechi look worse ffs :lol:. Comparing them right now. Mental stats will grow with age, Sinclair will never reach his physical stats.

Archived