A new save

I watch lots of football in real-life so I'm always switching up teams trying to re-crate different things. In my head I'd rather stick with a save for 10+ years though. My current save is on 4 years it's just trying to keep your saves fun and challening. Regens help more than anything to keep me motivated.

Im the complete opposite. I dont even get into a save until around that time!

Me too. I find I enjoy the game world much more once it's filled with regens and the only real people left are the ones that have become backroom staff...

At what point do you think it's time to start a new save ? For its when it starts getting to around 2022 and so many new players are on the scene not sure why I usually lose interest at that point and look for a new save

I'm exactly the same! My interest starts to go when more and more regens start to appear. I know you need to have a few in your team as the years go by, but I always try and keep it to a minimum because I much prefer using the real players for as long as possible. So my current save will finish around the 2022 mark too!

Archived