Woking U18s

On FM 16 in Woking under18s there are two players, George Brown and Connor Westney. As a Woking under 18 player myself playing alongside these two, me along with others are bemused at how they are on the game and we aren't, despite playing in the same team. I hope you can sort this out and get more of us on there, especially as I've been an FM addict since FM12 and always been a dream to get on the game, and when I see that players I play with every week are on it, it's frustrating!

There are two other reasons why you might not be appearing in the game;

1. Your age, for legal reasons the game cannot include real players under the age of 16, it is possible that these two players were above the age limit when the database was locked and you and your friends were below it.

2. You and your friends are in the database but your reputation isn' high enough to get you generated with the database settings you have selected - you can check to see if you are in the database with the pre-game editor and if you are either retain players from Wokings division when you start the game to get you and your friends generated when creating a new game.

Based on your handle (frudd98) I assume age isn't the issue here. ;)

Could it be that your two teammates have played any games for the reserves/U21s?

Anyway, I would say: Go to the research forum and find out who is the researcher for Woking. Of course it wouldn't be right for you to assess your own attributes, but I know that most of us researchers will welcome help with collecting basic data like names, positions, dates of birth etc. Looking (very quickly) at Woking's official website, it isn't very informative, so if the researcher doesn't have a contact on the inside, it could be hard to find that information.

Archived