Editor in touch and downloads in classic

Why dont merge the options?

why i cant have a son unlocked since the beggning in classic mode? and why i cant use editor in touch mode? (when playing on computer)

there is no sense on this.

WHY SPORTS INTERATIVE, WHY?????????? WHY SEGA?????????????????????? WHY??????????

REALLY, im so frustraded with this you guys can even beggin imagine

:thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

• Administrators

You can apply a son at any time of a save game. As for the editor, it's not designed for FMT. We're well aware of requests for this but please add your support for any new ideas you have in the wishlist thread.

but why i cant add son in full mode? there is no good explanation to that, why just in touch we can get a son?

In full mode you could use the editor to give yourself a son.

• Administrators

When we originally announced Unlockables for FM Touch a few years ago, we made it clear that Unlockables were for the Touch mode only. It is possible though to add a father/son relationship in full mode if you use the in-game editor.

• 1 month later...

They don't want to add editor because you gamers are paying a lot for their 'unlockables', aka 'a partial editor' DLCs. They will have to charge minimum 30 dollars for touch editor since no one will buy unlockables if it comes out. But SI probably thinks they will get flamed for the price, although they are already cash-milking gamers pretty hard with so called unlockables; people just don't see it.

I seriously don't care if an editor costs more than all the unlockables together. I don't want the bloated full game and I want to use an editor in touch no matter the cost.

Also the vast majority of unlockables in FMT can be unlocked by achieving things in game, all the criteria to unlock them is listed underneath each item. A massive amount of decisions about features for FMT, FMH and FM in general are made with the hardware limitations in mind. Some PC's struggle when loading the huge FM database that the editor needs so I can't imagine it would work particularly well on tablet. That's also why there is a 3 nation limit when starting a new save

Also the vast majority of unlockables in FMT can be unlocked by achieving things in game' date=' all the criteria to unlock them is listed underneath each item?[/quote']

First thing I did in FMT was create a "cheat" save to unlock some of the downloads. No sense in paying for the easily-achievable ones.

Wondering if a stripped-down editor for FMT PC/Mac only would ever be an option...?

• Administrators
First thing I did in FMT was create a "cheat" save to unlock some of the downloads. No sense in paying for the easily-achievable ones.

Wondering if a stripped-down editor for FMT PC/Mac only would ever be an option...?

Maybe one day. Wishlist thread please :)

DLC is hardly unique to FM in the gaming market, so it's hardly worth tossing hyperbole around for a pretty common practise in the industry.

If you read carefully, you would know my issue is not with the DLCs but with the lack of an *editor DLC*; as I said, I would pay any price for an editor that works on Touch.

Also the vast majority of unlockables in FMT can be unlocked by achieving things in game' date=' all the criteria to unlock them is listed underneath each item. A massive amount of decisions about features for FMT, FMH and FM in general are made with the hardware limitations in mind. Some PC's struggle when loading the huge FM database that the editor needs so I can't imagine it would work particularly well on tablet. That's also why there is a 3 nation limit when starting a new save[/quote']

How about me and other like me? Those who actual have some sort of life and have to work full time, like you, and have other hobbies aside of FM? Those that are fortunate enough to have a decent computer? I have due to professional reasons have a decent PC that run well any game available on the market? Or those who have a Mac that can run the game?

I'm sorry, but I completly disagree with you.

Here is what I don't understand the hardware limitations regarding PCs. You (all of you at SI) state the only minimum requirement for the PC is to have at least 2GB RAM, right? it saids right on the Editor. Where is exactly the hardware restriction on the PC? Both minium restriction of ram for both games (FM and FMT) is 2GB RAM? So... Everyone that wants to play FM needs that requirement, right? So anyone that plays FM can run the Editor, because the ram restrictions are equal to all three! Even IPAD Pro can run the editor, as it has the minium requirements siad on Editor. So I'm sorry I don't see where the hardware restrictions is? I'm sorry to be blunt, but I'm waiting for an Editor for FMC/FMT for three years and becoming a bit fustrated by it. And the reasons you post, makes to me little to no sense at all.

I sincerelly prefer for you to say you prefer the Unlockables over the Editor, to be honest. I understand you guys made a business decision and Unlockables are highest priority in FMC/T, because you may cash on it (even you say they can be unlock via prizes, but there is that small number that simply can wait), where the Editor don't. I don't condem you for doing so, it is your business plan and you guys at SI know what is better for your game and company.

That is my opinion regarding the subject, again sorry if it feels a bit harsh or sounds a bit impacient.

Maybe one day. Wishlist thread please :)

I will add my wish to have an FMC Editor(that is how I call FMT desktop version, since I believe the other just adds to confusion) editor, every year. Meaning if in FMC Editor (desktop FMT) is not added to FMT17 I will post it again and next year again and the year after that, until it does show up. I can't do much of anything else, I presented in another thread the reasons why I want FMC/FMT editor, the debate is only of two options that seems available. The other I really, really wish not doing, but it comes to pacience. How much patience I have, before I give up and stop buying FM altogether. :( That I hope I don't, for you guys sake, because it is one less costumer.

You know I try to be bring positive comments with my thread (this one), that unfornately has been quite burried, but to be fair, there is not much to add to that debate, since most users that want the Editor is either correct something they feel is wrong on database, create their club (I hope my thread had some contribution to it), play lower league or country's leagues that you didn't officially release and Fantasy leagues.

• Administrators
How about me and other like me? Those who actual have some sort of life and have to work full time, like you, and have other hobbies aside of FM? Those that are fortunate enough to have a decent computer? I have due to professional reasons have a decent PC that run well any game available on the market? Or those who have a Mac that can run the game?

I'm sorry, but I completly disagree with you.

I sincerelly prefer for you to say you prefer the Unlockables over the Editor, to be honest. I understand you guys made a business decision and Unlockables are highest priority in FMC/T, because you may cash on it (even you say they can be unlock via prizes, but there is that small number that simply can wait), where the Editor don't. I don't condem you for doing so, it is your business plan and you guys at SI know what is better for your game and company.

That is my opinion regarding the subject, again sorry if it feels a bit harsh or sounds a bit impacient.

Appreciate the feedback. If FM Touch is not for you then perhaps the full version of the game is more to your liking. If there's still feedback you have on what would improve the experience for you in this case we'd still very much like to hear it in the wishlist thread.

Here is what I don't understand the hardware limitations regarding PCs. You (all of you at SI) state the only minimum requirement for the PC is to have at least 2GB RAM, right? it saids right on the Editor. Where is exactly the hardware restriction on the PC? Both minium restriction of ram for both games (FM and FMT) is 2GB RAM? So... Everyone that wants to play FM needs that requirement, right? So anyone that plays FM can run the Editor, because the ram restrictions are equal to all three! Even IPAD Pro can run the editor, as it has the minium requirements siad on Editor. So I'm sorry I don't see where the hardware restrictions is? I'm sorry to be blunt, but I'm waiting for an Editor for FMC/FMT for three years and becoming a bit fustrated by it. And the reasons you post, makes to me little to no sense at all.

The hardware requirements to run between Tablet and PC are very different and not limited to RAM. Even if the iPad Pro could technically "run" the editor, the reality is the same as third party graphics support on the tablet platforms: it would make the game less stable to run and may not even run at all. FM Touch is primarily for people who wish to cross save, and editor related features would mean it couldn't be supported on Tablet. Perhaps in the future.

I will add my wish to have an FMC Editor(that is how I call FMT desktop version, since I believe the other just adds to confusion) editor, every year. Meaning if in FMC Editor (desktop FMT) is not added to FMT17 I will post it again and next year again and the year after that, until it does show up. I can't do much of anything else, I presented in another thread the reasons why I want FMC/FMT editor, the debate is only of two options that seems available. The other I really, really wish not doing, but it comes to pacience. How much patience I have, before I give up and stop buying FM altogether. :( That I hope I don't, for you guys sake, because it is one less costumer.

You know I try to be bring positive comments with my thread (this one), that unfornately has been quite burried, but to be fair, there is not much to add to that debate, since most users that want the Editor is either correct something they feel is wrong on database, create their club (I hope my thread had some contribution to it), play lower league or country's leagues that you didn't officially release and Fantasy leagues.

Thanks for the constructive criticism, and please do keep adding your feedback, it's much appreciated. It is important to us and its not going unnoticed and all suggestions on the wishlist thread are considered (and yes, they do inspire ideas for future games :))

Archived