FM 16: will i still get the beta?

chob

Hi all,

I know this sounds stupid but i'd like to check that i'll get beta access to FM16.

I've already bought the game on steam but when i search for fm16 it shows a different option to buy fm and receive access to the beta.

Was there more than one choice? 1 being just the game when it unlocks on 13th of Nov and one that gives beta access 2 weeks earlier?

Thanks in advance.

I believe that if you have preordered through steam you will be able to play the beta 2 weeks before release.

Thanks. So no matter what option I selected it doesn't matter because i bought it through steam so i should definately get the beta?

• Administrators
The beta client will just appear on your games list when it's been added by SI. Unless it changes from the other times they've done it. You'll only receive a key if you've ordered online from someone other than Steam.

And only if that 'seller' is participating in the beta promotion. If you're not sure if they are, I'd suggest contacting the vendor. We'll look to release a full list when the vendors have been confirmed.

Archived