Useless players?

You can't is the short answer.

Were they there when you took over or did you sign them?

If you signed them it would tell you on the scout report and contract/transfer offer that they would need a work permit. Do you have a work permit feeder club? if not you need to sell them.

If they were there when you took over the club I would report it in he bugs forum.

Do you have a feeder club like one in belguim where you can send them for 2-3 years to gain eu citizenship then you can give them new contracts and they can play for you.

Who are you playing as and what country are the players from ?

I play as Arsenal, and the players are from Brazil. Does that mean i'm forced to send all my brazilian-players to Belgium for 2-3 year?

Brazilian players can't leave Brazil until they are 18yo unless they have an EU 2nd nationality.

Players from outside of the EU can't work in England without a work permit. To get a work permit they need to have played in 75%? of International matches for their country and for their country to be ranked in the top 70? in the world or be classed as an exceptional talent.

In practice this really restricts the players you can sign from outside the EU. You are limited to established internationals, talented young players who qualify as exceptional or those with an EU 2nd nationality.

Use your scouts and take note of whether a player will be given a work permit before signing him.

Brazilian players can't leave Brazil until they are 18yo unless they have an EU 2nd nationality.

Players from outside of the EU can't work in England without a work permit. To get a work permit they need to have played in 75%? of International matches for their country and for their country to be ranked in the top 70? in the world or be classed as an exceptional talent.

In practice this really restricts the players you can sign from outside the EU. You are limited to established internationals, talented young players who qualify as exceptional or those with an EU 2nd nationality.

Use your scouts and take note of whether a player will be given a work permit before signing him.

I have about 15 brazilian players, without work permit - what can I do, any advice? I dont want to sell them

I have about 15 brazilian players, without work permit - what can I do, any advice? I dont want to sell them

Doesn't matter if you want to or not, if they don't have a work permit they can't play so sell them or loan them to a EU feeder club for several years.

If you right click on the player, go to contract you can apply for a work permit, I do it all the time

Doesn't mean you'll get one. if the player doesn't qualify the player doesn't qualify.

or learn the rules of player eligibility before you sign 15 players from a country that's not available. I manage in Scotland all the time, I don't even bother scouting South America. Why sign a player who's going to have to go to Spain for 2 years and then when you finally get him, he's going to get homesick and want to leave all the time?

or learn the rules of player eligibility before you sign 15 players from a country that's not available. I manage in Scotland all the time, I don't even bother scouting South America. Why sign a player who's going to have to go to Spain for 2 years and then when you finally get him, he's going to get homesick and want to leave all the time?

It doesnt take 2 years but 10 years

Archived