Keepers having a lie down

Not sure exactly where to post this, apologies if it's in the wrong section.

I'm really frustrated with keepers that save a free kick and don't move to stop the rebound. IRL when keepers make saves, the get up instantaneously and they certainly don't lie there for 3 seconds. This has mostly happened against me (but it recently happened in my favour and I immediately stopped playing for the evening).

Have many other people experienced this problem?

Yup, but it evens out, about the same amount happens to me as to the AI so I don't stop playing because of it.

Credit to you, that's a good way to look at it. But I'm getting too frustrated with it all now. It happened at a time when I'm struggling for positive results and nothing is going my way, so I wonder what the point is when even the game is against me too.

I got told about this in the Tactics forum defending corners thread, worst bit of info I've ever received! Before I just thought I'd got my defending free kick instructions wrong, now I'm tearing my hair out every time it happens. As has been mentioned though it does happen a lot in your favor too, which always raises a smile.

Probably the last thing that needs fixing for me to make it my favourite FM yet.

• 2 months later...

I'm resurrecting this old thread because it's happened 4 times to me in one evening. One time, it even went in my favour so I switched off and played the match again. It's clear the patch hasn't fixed this at all.

Welcome to yearly cycles. The game never gets finished. It is a continuous beta.

I absolutely agree. Just got sacked due to a ridiculous bug. I'm done with this game. All I've done about FM15 is moan about it, certainly more than all the previous versions put together.

Archived