3D Kits no longer working

lowey_nffc

Since you are closing threats with this subject i write it here, at least put the threats together or stay with the one that was started first.

Good we understand but everyone know that many people just play the game because there is the option to include that obvious third party add-ons like Kits or Logos, in my opinion they should at least test it with that add-ons because at the end of the day they do the testing for the customer. And in my opinion a good test is just a good test if it can simulate or get near a real scenario.

Can we at least know if the subject are getting attention? Would be very disappointing if we have to wait a month for this to be solved.

Agree with the first point in this thread.

Im sure SI will be giving this their attention as they must be getting bombarded with questions related to this.Like yourself i too am dissapointed but we'll just have to wait it out i think.

Since you are closing threats with this subject i write it here, at least put the threats together or stay with the one that was started first.

Good we understand but everyone know that many people just play the game because there is the option to include that obvious third party add-ons like Kits or Logos, in my opinion they should at least test it with that add-ons because at the end of the day they do the testing for the customer. And in my opinion a good test is just a good test if it can simulate or get near a real scenario.

Can we at least know if the subject are getting attention? Would be very disappointing if we have to wait a month for this to be solved.

Yes but most countries have there own fm board and there own kit packs and logo variations, Si cant be asked to test all individual add ons, the game doesnt rely on them, the fact you lot think its unplayable without your team in the correct shirt is pretty laughable.

Yes but most countries have there own fm board and there own kit packs and logo variations, Si cant be asked to test all individual add ons, the game doesnt rely on them, the fact you lot think its unplayable without your team in the correct shirt is pretty laughable.

Agree again with Wkdsoul here,wouldnt say the game is "unplayable" as most people put it,its not the best of situations at present but im sure we have to just let they guys at SI do their work and im sure they will fix it in due course.

Its not the end of the world so why dont we just play the game? I like others of course love the realism of the ME and other specifics i.e 3D kits,but it could be worse the game could not even load!!! then we would be scunnered..

Now please...

Dude i wasn`t saying that they should test every single add-on available, you get that?

Actually it would be enough to try loading one single league with the most obvious files for logos and kits at the sites everyone know, it just take 2 min to include files for a single league!

Dude i wasn`t saying that they should test every single add-on available, you get that?

Actually it would be enough to try loading one single league with the most obvious files for logos and kits at the sites everyone know, it just take 2 min to include files for a single league!

But there isnt a single file that everyone knows. they'd never hear the end of it, "you test his why not mine" better to leave the third party to sort themselves out but help where needed.

:) 3d kits dont impact that much of the game.

But there isnt a single file that everyone knows. they'd never hear the end of it, "you test his why not mine" better to leave the third party to sort themselves out but help where needed.

:) 3d kits dont impact that much of the game.

You have to understand that not everybody has the same preferences than you, just because you don`t give sh** about things that should work doesn`t mean that i have the same opinion.

And you don`t even have a point there because every config file of every 3D kit version out there, is working at the exact same way so if the version you get from sortitoutsi for example don`t load up, others won`t load either doesn`t matter which style it has

You have to understand that not everybody has the same preferences than you, just because you don`t give sh** about things that should work doesn`t mean that i have the same opinion.

And you don`t even have a point there because every config file of every 3D kit version out there, is working at the exact same way so if the version you get from sortitoutsi for example don`t load up, others won`t load either doesn`t matter which style it has

Yh i know but come on, some are claiming the game is unplayble without 3d kits? thats just ridiculous. Most are usually fixed within a day or two of a new patch at most.

Yh i know but come on, some are claiming the game is unplayble without 3d kits? thats just ridiculous. Most are usually fixed within a day or two of a new patch at most.

But what is your point here? Isn`t it normal for people getting frustrated if after a patch some things they like get messed up?

It is correct game is still playable but not with every option on it had yesterday, and people should be happy about it or what?

Wait i got a infraction?? For what? Mods in this forum are incredible thats all i want to say.

But what is your point here? Isn`t it normal for people getting frustrated if after a patch some things they like get messed up?

It is correct game is still playable but not with every option on it had yesterday, and people should be happy about it or what?

Wait i got a infraction?? For what? Mods in this forum are incredible thats all i want to say.

Did you? Naaahh mods if that for our discussion give it him back.. :)

The product that SI makes and puts out works. I find it daft that people bitch at them for something they've added as their own choice, i customise my game as i see fit, but ask for help on here to fix if i cant. My post wasnt directed at everyone, most understand its a third party thing and we're all looking into fixing whats needs to be looked at, but some the 'toys out the pram' posts were laughable... "I'd never have bought it, if kits didnt work" being a fav. Really?

Just play wth the default while we look into it... Suppose its the way it works, fix these issue, fix worked and released, now we have other issues, fix these too... in an endless circle.. i'm sure it'll be done asap,

but main point, give him his infraction back. unless its for elsewhere, but its nothing he'd said to me. Good chat :)

dude u know how much i put my free time into creating custom graphics for myself and for all other people to use??? there is probably more then 800 hours in last 6-7 years...maybe even more!

and then u see something that u made is not working..everyone will be pissed off...

also other thing...for me graphics are one of the main things,and thats why i need every graphic that i can find/or made...because to me (and to a lot of other people) it gives game a whole another GREAT dimenson and reality

Be interested to see too what he actually got his infraction for...

No idea, we were hardly insulting or screaming at each other, he thinks the 3d element is integral to the game, i dont.. prob as simple as that discussion needed to be.

shame.

Archived