Training - suggestion for FM 2015

in the training overview there is a pie chart of who is happy with their training, content and unhappy. Is it possible to link these so i can click on the sections of the pie chart or the text to take me to a list of those players who are happy, or unhappy so i dont have go searching through my whole sqaud for the 3 players that are unhappy.

Seems a reasonable request and something that i dont believe would be difficult to put in place

Yes, fully agree.

Its annoying and wasted time trying to identify the unhappy ones.

One thing that could be done is maybe link the pie chart to the squad training screen and add an extra column to it showing training happiness so we don't have to go through each player.

I agree as well - spending 5 minutes searching that one player in 40 who is not happy with training is time wasting. Although sometimes staff would bring this up in staff meeting.

Another thing I'd like SI to modify is to allow training schedule change during the first week of pre-season. Some argue that the schedule could be set before the end of previous season, but newly employed managers are mostly not given this chance when joining during the season break. For example when the pre-season start date in on a Monday, a whole 6 day period is lost in average balanced training schedule. The same should goes to newly employed managers taking over during the season. I don't think it is realistic that the coaching staff continue the last manager's training system when a new guy is employed.

To be honest I keep a rather hands-off view on training, perhaps wrongly but I tend to leave it as is, changing here and there. But related to the OP request, there is one thing I would like to see much more of and that is feedback.

Let me explain. In Argentina, and I am sure most of the world, part of the training activity week by week involves drills that mean 1st team against subs or reserves, practice matches and the like. It would be great to have your assistant reporting on these sessions so you know who is in form going into the weekend. Your substitute striker nets a hat-trick against the first XI on the Thursday? Brilliant, that could convince you to take a punt on him from the start. On the other hand, maybe the defence needs a bit of work :lol:

Including this level of feedback (not talking about the ME generating whole matches, they could be games similar to the stats that come up in greyed out leagues or something) would give training a lot more meaning, and give you more of a clue about who is coming in to the weekend in form.

To be honest I keep a rather hands-off view on training, perhaps wrongly but I tend to leave it as is, changing here and there. But related to the OP request, there is one thing I would like to see much more of and that is feedback.

Let me explain. In Argentina, and I am sure most of the world, part of the training activity week by week involves drills that mean 1st team against subs or reserves, practice matches and the like. It would be great to have your assistant reporting on these sessions so you know who is in form going into the weekend. Your substitute striker nets a hat-trick against the first XI on the Thursday? Brilliant, that could convince you to take a punt on him from the start. On the other hand, maybe the defence needs a bit of work :lol:

Including this level of feedback (not talking about the ME generating whole matches, they could be games similar to the stats that come up in greyed out leagues or something) would give training a lot more meaning, and give you more of a clue about who is coming in to the weekend in form.

Been waiting for something like this for a while, form reports in training and the like.

Archived