Pre-Purchased Download from Game.co.uk

Hi guys,

I know there must have been endless messages about pre-order, beta etc. However, I was wondering if anybody else pre-purchased the download from GAME online? If so, have you received your code? I haven't so far!

Again, sorry for any repetition. Any reply would be most appreciated!

I got mine from Game as soon as I ordered it.

There should have been 2 things in your basket:

1. The Boxed Game c. £30

2. Digital download beta code £free

I didn't order it the first time I added it to my basket, the time I went back and added FM14 to my basket the code didn't automatically didn't show up so I am guessing this has happened to you.

I got mine from Game as soon as I ordered it.

There should have been 2 things in your basket:

1. The Boxed Game c. £30

2. Digital download beta code £free

I didn't order it the first time I added it to my basket, the time I went back and added FM14 to my basket the code didn't automatically didn't show up so I am guessing this has happened to you.

You have ordered the box version am I correct? Having read the small print on the Game website it appears the Digital Download version rather strangely doesn't come with beta access which is really annoying.

you have to do it online mate, I will cancel it with my credit card company tomorrow.

Think it maybe to late, though I did buy it via game reward points and a game card from a trading in game so I will try and cancel that tomorrow.

mate I have been sending emails back and forth to game (read and saw the bit about no beta access on download) and the last email I got back was with a beta access code for steam. so you might be able to kick up and get on. the way its advertised on there site is pretty poor you have to really search to see the disclaimer and I hazard a good few have got caught out by it.

I pre-ordered instore and presumed, being a cardholder there, that they would just email/text a code but not had anything!!!!

I did the same thing, and received no code. I then phoned them up earlier today and GAME then said, that particular store (Cheshire Oaks) was not part of the Beta promotion. In the end after hitting a brick wall on the phone. I drove down to the shop, grabbed one of the many pre-order boxes stating that the Beta would come with the pre-order and asked them what was going on... Nobody really knew. So I cancelled my pre-order, traded in a couple of games and grabbed £35 worth of Steam money.

Came home, redeemed my wallet codes, pre-ordered FM2014 and the Beta was straight in my games library. I set it to download, grabbed a bacon butty, came back and all was working fine. Now I just need to get Scunny back to the Championship. :-D

Archived