Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.2

Hello friends,

Here i am with my great friend and tactician Jassar whose tactics swoosh have done a very good job in the Mr huge tactics testing (Fm Base UK) .... as his tactics won the Euro League with record 77 goals and the Championship Playoff.

So here we present the Swoosh ft Jassar ......4-2-3-1 tactics with a lethal attack and a a tight defense. first time am actually posting a tactic here :)

What we basically did is we made a tactics that scores a lot of goal with a solid defending .....

TRAINING

MATCH TRAINING:

Pre-season: (Team Cohesion / Tactics only) - Very High & slider @ 50% during training camp till season starts and tactics become almost fluid. I then reduce to High till tactic becomes fully fluid then i change to ( Ball Control / Team work) & reduce to Average and reduce slider to 30%.

When season starts ---u make the general training to balanced and let the assistant manager handles the match training(easier method but not that effective)

or u can see if u are playing with a stronger opponent u can make the general training to DEFENSIVE

if playing with a weaker opponent u can make general training to ATTACKING

and keep the match training to Defensive set pieces for stronger opponents

and Attacking set pieces for weaker opponents ( a little more work to do but better results)

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

I ask my best defending coach from the list. (he has a 5 star rating so i trust his judgement)

What i do in my game is i offer MUTUAL TERMINATION to all my staff and than i hire 4 or 5 star staff in different staff positions

TEAM TALKS:

I usually use my assistant recommendations expect away matches i have won & he says we don't have to say anything, then i chose Calm & praise them for a good win.. If am talking myself i use a calm tone mostly. Most easy Home games i tell them i expect nothing less than a win.

HALF TIME:

I usually use the assistant recommendation for overall and do the individual myself.. I tell who's not doing well am disappointed or if its the whole forward line, i tell em am disappointed. but most of the time i calmly tell all positions generally that i believe they can do better & they weren't that bad.

SQUAD MANAGEMENT:

I try to praise recent play and last match performance as often as possible to have a rapport with my players

OPPOSITION REPORTS:

I always look at their tactics and comment on the weakest link and all those who have a rating of less the 7.00 in the back 4 as well as goalkeeper & put pressure on them .. works well.

SHOUTS:

I don't use any until maybe am losing a game late then i usually use :

1. get ball forward, pump ball into box, hassle opponents

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING:

I leave it assistants often but 2nd season i give specific training to my players according to the positions i play them in. If i don't have a BWM, i don't train any player in that category even if he's a natural BWM. i follow my tactic roles.

TUTORING:

I use it a lot on the young players. helps a lot to bond & squad harmony too as well hidden attributes

Any feedback will be really appreciated ........

Download link

http://www.mediafire.com/?3vysn1tz8idf2pa

Sorry guys. was a bit busy so havent been here for a while . I have an updated version of the tactic too so please try that too and lemme know how it goes for you. i'll leave both links here. the first one still works but you can try the 2nd one too & give me some feedback. :)

Link for updated tactic : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7604

Some screenshots for formation & all :

http://prntscr.com/wxowh

http://prntscr.com/wxpwj

http://prntscr.com/wxpzg

http://prntscr.com/wxq1i

Coaches :

http://prntscr.com/wxq41

http://prntscr.com/wxq62

NB: This is a link to another forum i put this tactic. Feel free to go look in there as well for more reviews and screens

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/115278-swoosh-masterpiece*****-zizunola-ft-jassar-**13-3-0-a.html

this tactic works VERY well for me. I have a fairly successful side with NUFC using my own narrow 433 system. However, I have recently signed Ganso and have desperately wanted to have a tactic which incorporates an AMC. Anything I have created has been awful. Since I switched to this one my results have been amazing, 6 clean sheets in a row and winning either 3 or 4 nil. Nice one.

Used this to finish my season as Sheff Utd in the championship. 9 games, 5 wins, 4 draws - very good football, plenty of chances and helped me clinch the title. Love this tactic- thanks for uploading it! :)

Used this with PSG thought it was a terrible tactic very few chances created, leaks goals and the gap between defence and midfield is so huge the opposition finds way to much space and punishes you all the time

For some reason this tactic suffers with PSG.. you aint the only complaining.. but i think its due to your kindda players. Ibrahimovic is more of a target man. i have updated the version a bit so maybe try that one and change the AF to Targetman for Ibrahimovic

Used this to finish my season as Sheff Utd in the championship. 9 games, 5 wins, 4 draws - very good football, plenty of chances and helped me clinch the title. Love this tactic- thanks for uploading it! :)

Glad its going well for you.. can you post some screens so others can see how its fairing for you! & i have updated the tactic a bit.. thats the 2nd link.. try that too lets see :)

Going well with my Coventry City Side.

Used this tactic from Around September and have not looked back since.

Thanks great tactic and football.

Nice to hear.. it does well against big sides i realize too.. keep me updated on how its going for you mate

Could you please explain some important attributes needed for the players?

>>Ok now what to look for in CMs : First touch, passing, Decisions, Determination, Work rate, Team work & positioning. Creativity is a plus though but not needed much for the CMs. maybe for the AP fine.

- Useful PPMs : likes to switch ball to opposite flank, arrives late in opposition area

>> yes good observation you had about the full backs.. they are very much important for this tactic to work well since they are on a support duty. i think i should have stated it in the OP. get good full backs. playing full backs that can play in wingback positions too can help. for full backs look for : Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Acceleration, Concentration, Positioning, Team work, Work rate, Stamina & Pace.

- Important PPMs : Likes to switch ball to other flank, knocks ball past opponent.

>. Strikers should be good all round.. Finishing should be high & should be able to hold ball & pass as well. good composure too..

> Cbs should be good ones with stamina, heading, concentration, composure too..

this tactic works VERY well for me. I have a fairly successful side with NUFC using my own narrow 433 system. However, I have recently signed Ganso and have desperately wanted to have a tactic which incorporates an AMC. Anything I have created has been awful. Since I switched to this one my results have been amazing, 6 clean sheets in a row and winning either 3 or 4 nil. Nice one.

Thanks for testing.. could you give more info on it.. wanna know how its going and pls try the updated version too lets see.. :)

For some reason this tactic suffers with PSG.. you aint the only complaining.. but i think its due to your kindda players. Ibrahimovic is more of a target man. i have updated the version a bit so maybe try that one and change the AF to Targetman for Ibrahimovic

Interesting to hear I've since rebuilt the side as i'm in 2017 now.

One question I've noticed on this tactic and the 4-4-2 one you've made on another site that both seem to have the same problem where my assistant tells me the gap between my midfield and defence is to large. Any suggestions to fix this as I find most goals conceded are due to players getting into that space?

Also can I change the wingers to inside forwards and striker to a poacher or will this hamper the tactic?

Thanks

Used this with PSG thought it was a terrible tactic very few chances created, leaks goals and the gap between defence and midfield is so huge the opposition finds way to much space and punishes you all the time

I personlly think any formation like Mancini's in real life is what PSG needs in this game. chk out this thread & see if that works for you

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/108655-4231-veez-patch-13-2-2-a.html

Interesting to hear I've since rebuilt the side as i'm in 2017 now.

One question I've noticed on this tactic and the 4-4-2 one you've made on another site that both seem to have the same problem where my assistant tells me the gap between my midfield and defence is to large. Any suggestions to fix this as I find most goals conceded are due to players getting into that space?

Also can I change the wingers to inside forwards and striker to a poacher or will this hamper the tactic?

Thanks

This tactic is pretty much default kindda so altering it a bit to suit you wont change much of it. So u can make striker to suit your player, etc. Now the reason for the space is cos none of my CMs is on a defend duty. IF you wanna close that space, then make the MCL run from deep rarely & have him hold the ball or you ca make him a Ball winning Midfielder on a defend duty. i havent played with that so u try & give me feedback. i just wanted both CMs going forward & scoring.. but the space doesnt really affect me winning though! :)

Zizunola- what have you changed in the updated version compared to the original? I will download and try with my Sheff Utd team- I'm in pre-season before my first season in the Premiership. Thanks

Changed a few instructions in the team settings. made creative freedom more disciplined, roaming to stick to position. Made the AF instructions default. reduced the creative freedom of MCL to normal & asked to hold up ball. Also made central defenders instructions default as well. wanted to have afull feel of them. Pretty much that. Download that & give me a feedback of how it goes.

Changed a few instructions in the team settings. made creative freedom more disciplined, roaming to stick to position. Made the AF instructions default. reduced the creative freedom of MCL to normal & asked to hold up ball. Also made central defenders instructions default as well. wanted to have afull feel of them. Pretty much that. Download that & give me a feedback of how it goes.

Cheers for the reply. I have downloaded and will play on Monday on my day off- will post some screenshots of how it goes. :)

Going just fine.

2. season in PL with Wrexham and finished as nr. 4. Won the League Cup and lost in the semi-final in FA Cup.

I'm still building the squad and am a bit of a bargainhunter so the players are quite young 18-23 years old.

Top strikers/players are being hunted and sold to Big teams.

But I'm really happy about this tactic.

Going just fine.

2. season in PL with Wrexham and finished as nr. 4. Won the League Cup and lost in the semi-final in FA Cup.

I'm still building the squad and am a bit of a bargainhunter so the players are quite young 18-23 years old.

Top strikers/players are being hunted and sold to Big teams.

But I'm really happy about this tactic.

Glad it going well for you.. are you using the updated version? i like your mentality.. same here get em young sell a few later.. i like regens too.. hopefully this tactic gives u more satisfaction :)

• 2 weeks later...

It just tells us what we allready know: That it's a great tactic.

Wrexham and 3rd season in the PL. Finished as nr.4 (same as last season) but won the League Cup AND the Champions Cup.

Some games starts ok but after 20-30 min the opposition has scored 2 times and then I change to "Brobs17 FM13 P.13.3.3 Ultimate 4-3-3" for the rest of the game.

Usually I can pull in a draw.

This has only happened a couple of times and usually with my "reserve"-team due to tight schedule.

It just tells us what we allready know: That it's a great tactic.

Wrexham and 3rd season in the PL. Finished as nr.4 (same as last season) but won the League Cup AND the Champions Cup.

Some games starts ok but after 20-30 min the opposition has scored 2 times and then I change to "Brobs17 FM13 P.13.3.3 Ultimate 4-3-3" for the rest of the game.

Usually I can pull in a draw.

This has only happened a couple of times and usually with my "reserve"-team due to tight schedule.

Thats great there,... usually when facing tougher opponents you can use control & tweak a bit to counter the team facing you. that way you dont have to lose or concede a lot. but thanks for the heads up!

Hey guys, is this a really reliable tactic for FM 13??? for the latest patch?

yes it is. Use it & confirm for yourself & lemme know how it goes. then maybe i can help further with whatever tweaks you might need to use if there's the need :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Guys a big update now.. I have made a classic version for this tactic. a mate asked for that since he wasnt interested in shouts, etc.. he just needed a plug and play one so i made it. I am still using it hopefully will post how my season went. almost ended. just scored Forrest 8-0. SS below.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Stick to what i said for the normal mode tactic

2. Tick both use playmaker & target man. and drag your AMCinto the playmaker column under the set pieces. Drag your striker also into the target man column.

3. the central defenders are still on normal but if you find yourself conceding too many or you are an underdog a bit. reduce the slider for your CBs and make it defensive. 4 notches from start will do.

>> Cheers and lemme know how it goes for those who use it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f1lfpq07p8ddiax

Archived