A lifelong career in Portugal with the beach on your doorstep! - SC Arcozelo

Makoto Nakamura

cabecalho.png

[video=youtube;6Tp4QtEK9R8]

I promise that this will now be my last career...I feel a bit like a certain other forum member who makes a new career every 2 weeks ;) anyway, I couldn't really find much information about SC Arcozelo other than that we are about 15-20 minutes walk away from a beach which I would love if I was a Football Manager in real life!

Arcozelo has been one of the few clubs that I haven't found on Wikipedia, I did find that Arcozelo is a parish in Portugal with a population of 12,393 and has a beach called Aguda beach which 'is one of the most calm and beloved beaches of Porto, and one of the most beautiful beaches of Costa Verde.'

43998168.jpg

At least for training drills I can take the squad down to the beach for some beach football! And if they miss the goals they can at least use the Gull Army for target practice!

You may be wondering why I put Gull Army in bold? Well that is the nickname I have decided to give the club Since they don't officially have one.

Next we move onto the set-up and facilities:

T3mTfQR.png?1

nJfiR8I.png?1

ufXVaoa.png?1

jKaFkpE.png?1

We have the very basic supplies that a team needs, although the 75 capacity stadium worries me a little bit I must admit, we have a few local derbies but I think most of those teams are in the league above so no thrilling local derbies yet. I've loaded 42,000 players from across the globe, everyone who has a national reputation and every international player just so there is a diversity on good players across the world and hopefully not so biased for 5 or 6 countries.

That's about it for the introduction so the next post will be the squad (lack of) and the finances.

COYG!

The Squad:

QXWgEjj.png

lSxABct.png

Yep, that is it. We have one player in the entire squad, people may say that Liverpool are a 1-man team with Luis Suarez and Tottenham are a 1-man team with Gareth Bale but we actually are a 1-man team with Andre Oliviera, there is one plus side to him as he has a little bit of experience as he started his career with Boavista where he was there for 4 seasons but didn't make an appearance, he was then a member of U. Lamas where he made 34 appearances and he's been with us since the 2009-10 season.

Finances:

NNMiL1S.png

The finances are looking quite nice, we expected to make a profit this season which it would be great if we could stay above the red so we don't get crippled too bad for whenever we turn Semi-Pro.

First thing to do will be bring in a new Assistant Manager and then build a squad!

Wow. Truly a man one squad, haha. Good like with your career man!

Thanks AFH, I've managed to build a decent squad even if we are severely lacking in Defence, one thing I'm slightly worried about is the slowness of the game, hopefully it won't hold me back too much though.

Brilliant, one player and a 75 capacity 'stadium' (though in no way can something that small be called as such) :D
How can a stadum have a capacity of 75? :D. If there was one row of standing people all round the pitch it would be way more then that ffs.

In real life I think it has a capacity of 1,275 but I'm not entirely sure. At least there is a 75 in it somewhere.

goodluck with this

Thanks manutdfan.

Archived