[FM13] The New Europe (Very Close To DB Completion)

The New Europe

bheptg.jpg

This is something I've wanted to do for a long time and then I saw THIS THREAD and became heavily inspired to try and do it.

The aim of this is to adjust the borders of all the countries in Europe to give a totally different look to leagues and national teams throughout Europe and even stretching into near Asia. I have made a point to slice down the traditional strong leagues of Europe and piece together the smaller ones. Some of the names used are of historic regions but don't take these literally they are just rough estimations of geographic regions of the adjusted borders.

Here is a list of the newly created nations and a brief description of what area they contain ...

Andalusia - This includes the Spanish regions of Andalusia and Murcia as well as the cities of Ceuta and Mellila.

Austro-Hungary - Modern countries of Austria and Hungary combined.

Basque Country - This includes the Spanish regions of Basque Country and Navarre as well as the French region of Pays Basque.

Bavaria - This is the German state of Bayern.

Brittany - The French regions of Brittany, Pays-de-la-Loire, Lower Normandy and Upper Normandy.

Burgundy - The includes the French regions of Burgundy, Franche-Compte, Champagne Ardenne and the Swiss French speaking cantons.

Cappadocia - These are the Mediterranean, Black Sea and Central Anatolian regions of Turkey.

Castilla - These are the Spanish regions of La Rioja, Castilla y León, Castilla la Mancha, Madrid and Extremadura.

Catalonia - The Spanish regions of Aragón, Cataluna, Valencia and the Balaeric Islands.

Caucasian Emirate - This is the modern countries of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan as well as Russian regions of Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Karachay-Cherkessia, North Ossetia and Chechnya.

Circassia - This includes the Russian regions of Adygeya, Kalmykia, Krasnodar, Stavropol, Astrakhan, Volgograd and Rostov.

Crimea - This is the Ukrainian province of Crimea and city of Sevastopol.

Czechoslovakia - This is the modern countries of Czech Republic and Slovakia.

Frisia - These are the Dutch provinces of Friesland, Groningen, North Holland, Drenthe, Overijssel and Flevoland.

Galicia - The Spanish regions of Galicia, Asturias and Cantabria.

Gaul - The French regions of Centre, Ile-de-France, Poitou-Charentes and Picardy.

Hellenes - This is modern Greece and Cyprus and also the Turkish regions of Marmara and the Aegean Sea.

Helvetia - This is the German state of Wurrtemberg, country of Liechtenstein and the Swiss German speaking cantons.

Illyria - Albania, western Macedonia and Kosovo.

Ireland - Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Israel - Unchanged.

Jutland - Danish regions of Nordjylland, Midtjylland and Syddanmark and the German region of Schleswig-Holstein and city of Hamburg.

Kurdistan - Turkish regions of South Eastern Anatolia and Eastern Anatolia, North-west Iran, North Iraq and North-east Syria.

Lotharingia - French regions of Alsace and Lorraine.

Macaronesia - Portuguese regions of Madeira and Azores and Spanish Canary Islands.

Mercia - English east and west Midlands.

Netherlands - Dutch provinces of South Holland, Gelderland, Limburg, North Brabant, Utrecht and Zeeland and also the Belgian regions of Limburg, Oost-Vlaanderen, West-Vlaanderen, Vlaams-Brabant and Antwerpen.

Nordic Isles - Iceland, Faroe Islands and Greenland.

Northumbria - North-west and North-east England.

Novorossiya - Ukrainian regions of Donetsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhia, Luhansk, Odessa, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv and Kherson.

Occitania - French regions of Aquitaine, Auvergne, Languedoc-Roussillon, Limousin, Midi-Pyrénées, Provence-Alpes-Azur and Rhone-Alps.

Osterland - Finland and Estonia.

Padania - Italian regions of Valle d'Aosta, Piemonte, Liguria, Lombardia, Veneto, Friulli-Venezia-Giulia, Emilia-Romagna and the Swiss Italian canton of Ticino.

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth Nations of Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Belarus and also Russian region of Kaliningrad.

Portugal - Modern Portugal minus Azores and Madeira.

Prussia - German states of Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Verpommern and city of Berlin.

Rhineland - German states of Saarland, Rhineland-Palatinate, Hesse, North Rhine-Westphalia.

Russia - Modern Russia minus far east regions and southern regions.

Saxony - Germany states of Thuringia, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Lower Saxony and the city of Bremen.

Scandinavia - Norway and Sweden and also the Danish regions of Sjaelland and Hovedstaden.

Scotland - Unchanged.

Siberia - Kazakhstan and Russia east of Tatarstan.

Thrace - Bulgaria and east Macedonia.

Transylvania - North, West and Central regions of Romania.

Two Sicilies - Italian regions of Campania, Puglia, Baliscata, Calabria, Sicily and Sardinia, country of Malta and French region of Corsica.

Tyrol - Austrian regions of Vorarlberg and Tyrol and Italian region of Trentino-Alto Adige.

Ukraine - Ukraine minus provinces of Novorossiya and Crimea.

Umbria - Italian regions of Tuscany, Umrbria, Marche, Lazio, Abruzzo, Molise and country of San Marino.

Wales - Unchanged but Welsh teams in English leagues moved to Wales.

Wallachia - Moldova and Romania minus Transylvania regions.

Wallonia - Belgian regions of Brussels, Liege, Namur, Luxembourg, Brabant Wallon, Hainaut, the French provice of Nord-pas-de-Calais and country of Luxembourg.

Wessex - South East and South West England.

Yugoslavia - Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Hezegovina and Montenegro.

National Squads for all listed nations - https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BxWnudPn3_YsY1lLeVRtZGVfRlE/edit

I am five nations away from completion of the database, these means all the clubs, players and nations have been switched and leagues have been roughly drawn up.

There is still lots left to do and test though and this is where I would like people's help, I would like better names for the new leagues (local language where possible), I need people to test for accuracy and point out mistakes, maybe a club is in the wrong nation or player is listed in a wrong nation. I would also like opinions on country names (All English names or English equivalents) I am happy for most of them but if you think you know better please post.

I will keep this thread updated with progress.

(Sorry if my English is bad.)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

World Cup qualifiying

Groups (1-4) - http://i50.tinypic.com/2luyyx0.png

Groups (5-8) - http://i46.tinypic.com/30m37uo.png

Groups (6-9) - http://i47.tinypic.com/28gr2hw.png

Screenshots of all national squads (1 Year in) ... LINK

Champions League simulated - https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BxWnudPn3_YsOFhSenZxWnM4MTg/edit

UEFA Cup simulated - https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BxWnudPn3_YsTG9HLXdVd2dGRUE/edit

Download links still to come.

Your project (and the one of Boooom, which I've been following in these months) is awesome. I would really like to help you, especially with anything regarding Two Sicilies, some just tell if you need anything.

Anyway, just an annotation... for what I remember, Corsica was never included in the Reign of the Two Sicilies, but it was under the control of Reign of Piemonte, some it should be included in Padania... but it's not a big deal.

Ok so an update on where I am, the database is finished in that all clubs and players and been moved to their new nations, this doesn't mean it is 100%, think of it as wood and you make a box from the wood, the box is done but the box still needs sanding and making sure it is OK for use.

So now I am testing it for stability and data issues, also to see how strong nations and leagues are for a large period of time. I am currently running a very large DB, I plan to leave my computer running it all day, I will then take things like coefficients for 6 seasons and apply them to the new nations.

After this I will merge the DB and then start adding nation rules, I think this is the correct way to do this.

Your project (and the one of Boooom, which I've been following in these months) is awesome. I would really like to help you, especially with anything regarding Two Sicilies, some just tell if you need anything.

Anyway, just an annotation... for what I remember, Corsica was never included in the Reign of the Two Sicilies, but it was under the control of Reign of Piemonte, some it should be included in Padania... but it's not a big deal.

As I say this is not really 100% historically accurate, Occitania and Padania both seemed really overpowered and I saw a map where there was Corsica in Two Sicilies control so that is why it is there.

It would be great if you can check the Umbria section and see what teams without cities listed I have failed to move?

how did you tackle the Basque issue btw?

What is the Basque problem?

I moved all players and clubs born in the regions of Basque Navarre to Bosnia and that is all. I didn't delete second Basque nationalities, but used this as a search to move them to Bosnia also.

There is now screenshots of all the nations running in the DB.

Basque problem = Basque first nation players are not created in the future as far as I know.

I think that's only if you use Pays Baswue for the basue nation, although there could be some problems with Bibao and how their players have to have basque secondary nationality. It might be that they can only sign Basque Basque's and not Basque non Basque's and that probably doesn't make any sense. What I meant was only players with Basque secondary nationality and not Pure Basque's that don't have it if that makes any more sense.

I hope Bilbao do keep signing Basque players, I will check, but they do they not do this because they consider themselves Bilbao's representative? Do you not think in a separate world where the Basque Country is a independent nation would Bilbao not choose to ditch this system?

Nearly 5 hours into holiday mode and I am only at May 2013 with a full Euro DB and my computer is good too!

I hope Bilbao do keep signing Basque players, I will check, but they do they not do this because they consider themselves Bilbao's representative? Do you not think in a separate world where the Basque Country is a independent nation would Bilbao not choose to ditch this system?

Nearly 5 hours into holiday mode and I am only at May 2013 with a full Euro DB and my computer is good too!

In real life, possibly although I'm not sure because it's been a big part of the club for a long time. In the game I think it's hardcoded that tehy have to have Basque secondary Nationality, easy to get around by rebuilding the club but then they can have any players, not just Basque.

Well I just checked and they do only still have Basque players after a years holiday.

I would like all of your help for the next part

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BxWnudPn3_YsY1lLeVRtZGVfRlE/edit

That is a link to screenshots of all the national teams for the new nations after one year of holiday mode (so some players might have changed club). I would like people to point out where these is problems with players, I especially have problems with naturalized players, Prussia (ex-Germany) there is a lot, where is best to put these do you think?

I also want to know about errors if you see soemthing you think is wrong and I will look to correct it.

Tyrol is quite a mess of old Montenegrin players coming through, so please excuse that mistake, it will be solved.

Any way you could add Galicia (Spain) to Portugal and keep Asturias and Cantabria with Castile? Portugal and Galiza essentially speak the same language, but Asturias and Cantabria no so much?

Either way, keep up the great work! Can't way to play!

Any way you could add Galicia (Spain) to Portugal and keep Asturias and Cantabria with Castile? Portugal and Galiza essentially speak the same language, but Asturias and Cantabria no so much?

Either way, keep up the great work! Can't way to play!

This is not really an option as the game needs 53 nations to operate smoothly and this eliminates one of them, but Galicia and Portugal was something that did cross my mind while researching this, I used this map to consult language relationships http://i.imgur.com/dEJ5U.png

If you know about these Spanish regions then maybe you could check out the National Teams for them, it would be very helpful, I have Iniesta as a Castile player as he was born there but also have him an option for Catalonia, do you think it is best to declare him for Catalonia?

This is not really an option as the game needs 53 nations to operate smoothly and this eliminates one of them, but Galicia and Portugal was something that did cross my mind while researching this, I used this map to consult language relationships http://i.imgur.com/dEJ5U.png

If you know about these Spanish regions then maybe you could check out the National Teams for them, it would be very helpful, I have Iniesta as a Castile player as he was born there but also have him an option for Catalonia, do you think it is best to declare him for Catalonia?

Fair enough. I already made a Portugaliza (Portugal + Galiza [Azores & Madeira included]) so I was really interested in this.

But as for Iniesta he's said that he is Spanish and Catalan. So Essentially it's 50/50. I think what you did is the best option.

Quick question. How do you mass-edit players' and clubs' nationalities? I'm unable to filter 'Local Regions' while searching for players or clubs, which I would assume is the fastest way.

Fair enough. I already made a Portugaliza (Portugal + Galiza [Azores & Madeira included]) so I was really interested in this.

But as for Iniesta he's said that he is Spanish and Catalan. So Essentially it's 50/50. I think what you did is the best option.

Thank you I think I will leave it this way then, he can make his own decision.

Quick question. How do you mass-edit players' and clubs' nationalities? I'm unable to filter 'Local Regions' while searching for players or clubs, which I would assume is the fastest way.

Well as first it was very arduous as it was first editting I've done since FM'11 version so I had forgot somethings.

I was using manual method of searching the regions I wanted then moving the cities and typing in all the cities names for player city of birth and club's city, this took very long especially with nations with more cities.

Then I remembered a method that I used to use which is basically this ...

- Find all the cities you want to mass edit clubs and players (hopefully they all have the same numbers of changes, this is importnant)

- I then downloaded a mouse movement recorder and installed it

- I then mass editted all the city names to something individual, I chose 123456789a for example.

- I then searched all players born in city named 123456789a and all clubs based there too.

- After I had done all this editting I would use the mouse recorder I'd downloaded and record me deleting the record of the city name being changed, then I set this to repeat a lot until all the city names had been changed back, saved the db and closed and reopened it.

I hope that is clear.

In real life, possibly although I'm not sure because it's been a big part of the club for a long time. In the game I think it's hardcoded that tehy have to have Basque secondary Nationality, easy to get around by rebuilding the club but then they can have any players, not just Basque.

Actually Athletic Club (not Bilbao, it's called Athletic Club :p) can sign foreign players but they can't play on the first team unless they played on any Basque team's youth squad. I mean, in real life, they can sign now a 15 years old Brazilian guy with no connection with Basque Country, putting him on the youth squad for a few years and then he could be able to play at the first team.

Signed: a Basque and athleticzale FM player :p (athleticzale means athletic's fan in basque)

PS: Sorry for my poor english, I hope you can understand what I said :$

I'm getting a crash on December 31st 2013 does anybody know what this could be?

EDIT: The crash occurred in a DB when Burgundy was the only team selected with a 46,000 player DB selected, I tried again with Wales and a very small DB around 2,000 and it ran through to 2020 fine, anybody have ideas?

I noticed a problem in national teams, related with players that now have (in real) italian as second nationality, or as first nationality but born outside Italy.

I'll take as an example Giuseppe Rossi... he was born in USA, but his parents are from Molise (which you included in Umbria), but he is in the Padania national team.

Other examples are Thiago Motta and Pablo Osvaldo, they're from Brazil and Argentina, but they've played (in real) with the italian national team, so they have italian nationality... and they are now both in Umbria national team (why?).

edit: same thing happens with Cristian Ledesma and Matìas Silvestre in Two Sicilies.

I noticed a problem in national teams, related with players that now have (in real) italian as second nationality, or as first nationality but born outside Italy.

I'll take as an example Giuseppe Rossi... he was born in USA, but his parents are from Molise (which you included in Umbria), but he is in the Padania national team.

Other examples are Thiago Motta and Pablo Osvaldo, they're from Brazil and Argentina, but they've played (in real) with the italian national team, so they have italian nationality... and they are now both in Umbria national team (why?).

edit: same thing happens with Cristian Ledesma and Matìas Silvestre in Two Sicilies.

Giuseppe Rossi, I didn't know where his parents are from but he started playing for Parma when he was 12 and Parma is in Emilia Romagna so I declared him for Padania, Thanks for telling me about his parents, I will set him to Umbria with Padania as a second nation.

Thiago Motta is actually set to play for Padania, this is because of his time spent with Genoa and Inter, I thought it would be best to set him here. Pablo Osvaldo was difficult, as his club history is scattered between these regions but I opted to put him with Umbria as he is currently playing for Roma and had two years at Fiorentina where as his spells at Bologna and Lecce were not as much.

Cristian Ledesma was another difficult one, he spent five years in Lecce, his first club of his senior career but earned his Italy cap while at Lazio, maybe on reflection he would be better in Umbria with Two Sicilies as his second nation.

Matias Silvestre hasn't yet won an Italy cap but he has spent his time in Italy at Catania and Palermo so I set him with Two Sicilies nationality.

As you can see there is a lot of problems with naturalized players and this is the best method I can see for them, put them with the region they spent their most time with.

Giuseppe Rossi, I didn't know where his parents are from but he started playing for Parma when he was 12 and Parma is in Emilia Romagna so I declared him for Padania, Thanks for telling me about his parents, I will set him to Umbria with Padania as a second nation.

Thiago Motta is actually set to play for Padania, this is because of his time spent with Genoa and Inter, I thought it would be best to set him here. Pablo Osvaldo was difficult, as his club history is scattered between these regions but I opted to put him with Umbria as he is currently playing for Roma and had two years at Fiorentina where as his spells at Bologna and Lecce were not as much.

Cristian Ledesma was another difficult one, he spent five years in Lecce, his first club of his senior career but earned his Italy cap while at Lazio, maybe on reflection he would be better in Umbria with Two Sicilies as his second nation.

Matias Silvestre hasn't yet won an Italy cap but he has spent his time in Italy at Catania and Palermo so I set him with Two Sicilies nationality.

As you can see there is a lot of problems with naturalized players and this is the best method I can see for them, put them with the region they spent their most time with.

Ok, thank you for the explanation. Seems logic to me.

Very nice work

I have started something similar and also named my project "The New Europe"

Well if I decide to release it I'll have to change the name :)

Keep the good work

Where can I get the Portugal, Macaronésia databases to check them out?

Also I just saw the link of National teams. I don't see Pepe or Ruben Micael but they would both be on Macaronésia. Rúben Micael was born there. Pepe is from Brazil but his first club was on Madeira and his wife is from Madeira. So I would assume he would pick staying with Madeira then Portugal.

Carlos Marchena was born in Andalusia, not Castile. And Marc Bartra is Catalan not Castilian.

Juan Mata is from Castile, not Galicia. And Mikel San José would be Basque not Galician.

Thank you I think I will leave it this way then, he can make his own decision.

Well as first it was very arduous as it was first editting I've done since FM'11 version so I had forgot somethings.

I was using manual method of searching the regions I wanted then moving the cities and typing in all the cities names for player city of birth and club's city, this took very long especially with nations with more cities.

Then I remembered a method that I used to use which is basically this ...

- Find all the cities you want to mass edit clubs and players (hopefully they all have the same numbers of changes, this is importnant)

- I then downloaded a mouse movement recorder and installed it

- I then mass editted all the city names to something individual, I chose 123456789a for example.

- I then searched all players born in city named 123456789a and all clubs based there too.

- After I had done all this editting I would use the mouse recorder I'd downloaded and record me deleting the record of the city name being changed, then I set this to repeat a lot until all the city names had been changed back, saved the db and closed and reopened it.

I hope that is clear.

Brilliant!!!

The player values look strange, looking at the Wessex national squad, probably the league reps need altering.

The whole idea is fantastic and I can't wait to start a save once this available.

Yes this could be the reason for this, it is one part which needs tuning up through testing.

Very nice work

I have started something similar and also named my project "The New Europe"

Well if I decide to release it I'll have to change the name :)

Keep the good work

Thank you, the name is very unoriginal and all I could think of, sorry for taking you idea from your brain! :lol:

Where can I get the Portugal, Macaronésia databases to check them out?

Also I just saw the link of National teams. I don't see Pepe or Ruben Micael but they would both be on Macaronésia. Rúben Micael was born there. Pepe is from Brazil but his first club was on Madeira and his wife is from Madeira. So I would assume he would pick staying with Madeira then Portugal.

Carlos Marchena was born in Andalusia, not Castile. And Marc Bartra is Catalan not Castilian.

Juan Mata is from Castile, not Galicia. And Mikel San José would be Basque not Galician.

Brilliant, this is the feedback I need, thank you.

Pepe has now been changed to Macaronesia, Rúben Michel is set to Macaronesia but I guess the game just didn't select him for the national team.

Carlos Marchena appears to be an SI DB error, they set his city of birth to Madrid, I have now corrected this and he is Andalusian. The same seems to be true for Marc Bartra, also corrected.

Juan Mata was set to Oviedo for city of birth by SI, now corrected and playing for Castile with Galicia second nationality he did spend a lot of time there in his youth career. Mikel San José has been pointed to to me previously and again is an SI error, but he is now Basque as first nationality.

Again thanks for the spots!

I am having trouble editting Champions League and Europa League, I can get the CL to work with the new teams in them but then the Europa League doesn't start.

Does anybody have experience editting these competitions?

-------------------------------

For your enjoyment here is a screenshot of how a CL group stage looks like now, very funny Group C!

iefdao.png

Maybe you should play with coefficients and cup winners' history?

This is what I have done:

- I holidayed the game with a big database until 2020.

- I collected the coefficent amounts for the previous seasons.

- I also collected the amount of spaces allocated to each nation.

- I carefully inputted the new coefficients in for each nation and all the amount of clubs these coffeicients allowed.

These lead to the following problems:

- The team with lowest coefficient was left of out the competition the first year.

- The Europa League never started, it just stayed as 'Competition will start of XXX date'.

Anybody help with this?

Why don't you just create a new .dbc/.xml with your own version of continental cups? Preferably the old structure with REAL champions' league, CWC and UEFA Cup ;) ;) ;) Then coefficients won't be needed. Just make champions play in CL, cup winners in CWC and 2 or 3 best teams from each nation in UEFA Cup.

Why don't you just create a new .dbc/.xml with your own version of continental cups? Preferably the old structure with REAL champions' league, CWC and UEFA Cup ;) ;) ;) Then coefficients won't be needed. Just make champions play in CL, cup winners in CWC and 2 or 3 best teams from each nation in UEFA Cup.

This sounds very good idea to me, I will look at it further. Do you have any experience doing this and how easy is it to implement something like that, I have never touched continental rules before.

How is it possible to disable current CL and EL, do I just choose them as extinct?

No. You have the option "add continental rules". Just re-create Europe (CL, CWC, UEFA Cup, Super Cup) and everything's gonna be fine. No need to disable anything.

What you do is choose the nations which are going to feed teams into the continental cups and after that just create the ladder/groups. I am sure you'll get it right :)

that's what I'm planning to do as well :)

I'm really liking the sound of this. I have to ask, though - since you're going for a bit of a nostalgia trip and running the Champs League and UEFA Cup in their old formats, will you be resurrecting the Intertoto Cup as well? And perhaps some regional tournaments in the way that there used to be the Anglo-Scottish Cup and such?

I have a question for you (and for Booooooom).

In France for instance you can only register 4 non-EU players (in fact 4 non Cotonou Agreement players but that's a detail). Since you're rebuilding everything, how do you plane to manage that ? Are you creating a kind of "new EU" or would it be like in Russia for instance with something close to a 6+5 rule ?

Indeed, the "no limit" is an option too (not my favourite though) for i think that's it's an important aspect (and duty in some ways) when managing a team with non-EU players limit or a 6+5. And how to manage the register of players for continental competitions too ?

In France for instance you can only register 4 non-EU players (in fact 4 non Cotonou Agreement players but that's a detail). Since you're rebuilding everything, how do you plane to manage that ? Are you creating a kind of "new EU" or would it be like in Russia for instance with something close to a 6+5 rule ?

I'll be editing each new nation accordingly. I'll be trying to make things a little bit more old school though, with fewer foreigners per league.

No. You have the option "add continental rules". Just re-create Europe (CL, CWC, UEFA Cup, Super Cup) and everything's gonna be fine. No need to disable anything.

What you do is choose the nations which are going to feed teams into the continental cups and after that just create the ladder/groups. I am sure you'll get it right :)

Well I officially give up trying to make the current versions work, I just can't make it so the Euro League starts, no matter what I try.

I will try a custom system, maybe it will be like an older version of CL and UC.

I'm really liking the sound of this. I have to ask, though - since you're going for a bit of a nostalgia trip and running the Champs League and UEFA Cup in their old formats, will you be resurrecting the Intertoto Cup as well? And perhaps some regional tournaments in the way that there used to be the Anglo-Scottish Cup and such?

I don't know about Intertoto Cup as I never liked it but I will think to add other cups for some variation.

There will be rules but they will vary to add flavour to certain leagues. I have not yet decided which these will be but depending on how nationalistic the feelings in such a nation would be is how I would limit foreign players.

Indeed, the "no limit" is an option too (not my favourite though) for i think that's it's an important aspect (and duty in some ways) when managing a team with non-EU players limit or a 6+5. And how to manage the register of players for continental competitions too ?

Some might be no limits but again depending on the sentiment of the nation.

For now I will play about with settings

I think all of them should have some squad limits but not necessarily matchday limits.

also it would be interesting to see them all have to have X amount of youngsters from their own nation as that could help keep up the level of the regens as they are being forced to use them from an early age.

Creating my own version of the Champions League was a lot easier than I expected , it contains elements of both the old and new, two group stages (from the old) and modern prize money (from the new), qualifying is a lot simpler now also.

Here is a small look at the new version ...

First Group Stage Section (Before Matches)

http://i47.tinypic.com/onyfq.png

First Group Stage Section (After Matches)

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ce6p2f.png

Second Group Stage Section (Before Matches)

http://i48.tinypic.com/30uctuo.png

Second Group Stage Section (After Matches)

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hzomt0.png

------------------------------

One thing remains, I still don't know how I can stop the game's default champions league from playing.

Archived