[FM12] Asia - Creating History

ashton321

Set Up - English, German, Spanish and Italian top leagues are on veiw only whilst the whole of the Dutch Division is loaded.

I am running a large database with players from top clubs across Europe also loaded.

Aims

I have no real aims other than to dominate Holland and Europe. I am not placing any restrictions of movement and myself nor am I saying I can only buy one type of player.

This game is all about fun in a league I have not played in before.

I am currently part way through season 2 so my season one results will be posted shortly. They will be similar to Dafuge yearly updates to allow myself more game time.

I hope you enjoy the reading about my exploits.

Cheers

Fortuna Sittard – Dutch First Division – 2011/2012

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzbDtbeias_e3gKN6nilSAweV7FLWUzocb8KHF9_aRHPmPTG_zhP9kA5zO

League Table

League Positions Graph

Was not the greatest of starts for the club but we really did string together a long run of victories. We were by far and away the best side in this league and as the season went on and the players got used to my tactic it really showed that we were brilliant. We fully deserved the title and I could not be happier with it.

Dutch Cup – a bit of a short lived affair as we got a non league side in the opening round who we dispatched with ease, before coming unstuck against a true powerhouse of Dutch Football.

Finances – massively improved over the year despite me having issues controlling my wages. I am hoping for more improvement in the off season to give me a decent transfer budget.

Transfers[/b] - bit of a mixed bag of players coming with the main amount of them not able to give any to the first team for a year or two at the very earliest. Leaving were two players who asked for their deals to be terminated, I was happy for this to happen. A few other players who were first teamers will be leaving on free deal. They decided this in January and as soon as they did I sent them to play in the reserves.

Youth Intake - A few decent prospects came in this year and I am hoping that they can continue their growth and move into the first team in a few years.

Stars of the Season:

Davide Timmermans – joined early on in the season on a free deal. Although he has not played a massive amount of games he is a genuine talent and even at this early stage of his career he has done what has been asked of him.

Nathan Rutjes – A really top class player he joined in January on a loan deal till the end of the year from a Sparta side who were struggling and were still not playing. He joined and slotted straight into the team. I would like him on a permanent deal but I am not sure if I have the budget. I will be trying to get him on loan again though.

Fernando Ricksen - If you were to look in the dictionary under versatile, I am pretty sure you would see his face. He filled in the centre of the park, right back, centre back and even a short lived stint on the right wing. He was solid every where the perfect player for a manager to have in his squad.

Rachid Ofrany - just a good old fashioned winger, he often beat his man on the wing and would whip in a hell of a cross. He was great this year I am just not sure if he has the step up in class in him.

Kevin Diaz – a great player and another great winger. Probably the best player in my squad, he has had interest shown in him from bigger clubs here in Holland but also back in France. I am hoping to keep him over the summer because he could still do a job.

Story So Far

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/13   Dutch First Division    1st         Promoted as Champions

Next Season

Great season but I am certain it came a little early. I am thinking I will need to add some new faces in the off season, I just hope we do not get shown up next year.

That was quick! Well done for an excellent season far outperforming the expectations. Timmermans has an hugely impressive goals per game ratio, but that means he only played in less than half a season of games, was he injured or did you not notice his talents early enough?

That was quick! Well done for an excellent season far outperforming the expectations. Timmermans has an hugely impressive goals per game ratio, but that means he only played in less than half a season of games, was he injured or did you not notice his talents early enough?

Started yesterday and I was off work and to be honest got a little bit addicted and just hammered it.

Basically the story with Timmermans was that I signed him as a player who may be able to perform in a couple of seasons. He began as my 3rd choice based on talent alone. My first one got injured and my number 2 was being deployed down the right wing at the time so i stuck him up top and he was great. My first choice returned but then refused to sign a new deal so he is currently in my reserve team. In January a new striker came in and Timmermans went back to number two.

Although in the end he ended up sharing the duties. I am just not sure he is good enough yet but he seems to take his chances when he gets them.

That was a quick promotion! Looking forward to next season, I bet :)

I was not expecting to go up this year but it was a nice surprise. I am just a little worried it may be too early.

Fortuna favours the brave :D

I nearly went for that as a title or something along those lines anyway but I thought it would keep me to staying with Fortuna, I have no plans to leave but I usually end up getting sacked.

A quick question lads. I am in an interesting position regards the above Timmermans. He is by no means the best stiker in the squad but he just keeps scoring when I play him.

He again has not played much this year but when he has he has scored,

In the summer I bought a new (large wage) striker. He is not doing the business but is still in the early days.

I am struggling so far in the league. Do you stick with Timmermans who scores who stick it out with new (expensive and more talented) striker who is yet to settle in fully.

Have a chat with the under-performing striker and tell him that his form has not been good enough.

Tried that and it seemed to annoy him.

New signings can take an age to settle, so I'd stick with the player who consistently banging them in.

Yeah I have been doing that and things have got a little better.

Excellent work gaining promotion :thup:.

I was pleased I am still sure it was at least a year early though as we are struggling this year. Hopefully I can keep my head above water though.

Cheers for the input lads.

Mid Season Update

(Screenies to follow this evening)

Ok so far this season I have won some lost some and drew some. At the time of writing I find my self bottom but only but three points. I WAS THEN SACKED.

My board have been getting more and more annoyed with me since the cup exit (Round 1 to a non league side) I still think the sacking is slightly premature though.

So I find myself without a job. Only the PSV job is currently available and I have applied but I dont think I stand much of a chance.

Can I ask how adding and removing leagues would effect me, as this was going to be a one club save for a long time and I only really have the Dutch league on. What would happen if I was to add say the MLS or something. I know the number of players would go up, but I am reading about them going up by over 100k which is going to kill my PC is this true?

Sorry for another post but whilst looking for a job I have just received a crash dump. Now the issue is that my last save point was a few games before I was sacked. If I went back and started from that point would anyone have issue? Or would it be better to continue unemployed and look at adding leagues?

mfc_logo.png

After my recent failure in Holland I have travelled the world looking for work and find my self in Mumbai in India.

Mumbai FC was set up to encourage youngsters to get involved with a sport, the club is tasked with giving youngsters a platform on which to perform. As such the club encourages youth to move into the first team where ever possible.

Considering this and the rules in India (only 4 non asian players and 1 extra asian, the rest must be Indian) I am going to build a team in India that will defeat all of Asia. I also intend to take over the Indian National Team at some stage along the way.

In terms of restrictions, I will always be looking to promote youth and Indian players however, I can buy players from any corner of the world along as they do not exceed the amount I am allowed.

38832_ori_the_cooperage_ground_mumbai.jpg

Set Up All Asian leagues except Indonesia and Australia. England, Germany, Italy and Spain are also loaded along with all players from the top clubs in Asia and Europe.

Honours

2011/12 - Indian NFL - Mumbai

2012/13 - Indian NFL, Durand Cup, Confederation Cup - Mumbai

2013/2014 - Indian NFL - Mumbai

2015 - Chinese FA Cup - Hangzhou

Mumbai FC - Pre Season

mfc_logo.png

The first job here was to get rid of the staff that we have, as they were no way near good enough for us. I brought in a new scout, physio and coach. I also managed to pick up an ok Assistant that will do a job for now.

Another one of my first tasks at the club was to get an increase in the Junior Coaching Budget. This was vital to help our club grow.

Wage and Transfer Budget Despite having not the best finances I was allowed £19,000 for wages (I am currently only spending £9,000). The Transfer budget was around £15,000, I dont really intend to spend this but if I need to its there for me.

Title Odds 20-1 The Media give us some chance, but in all honesty there is not much between all the teams here.

Expectations The board want me to enjoy the Durand and Federation Cup but as there is a spot for qualfication into the ACC I will be taking the Federation Cup seriously. The board would like a mid table spot in the league, to be honest that is about right.

Season Tickets A massive 515 sold, this is not a bad number for us really.

Club Details

Club Facilities

Club Information

Finances

Mumbai FC

mfc_logo.png

Season 2011/12 : Mid-season update

Indian National Football League has been just a bit silly this year for us. We won our first 8 games this year on the bounce this being after a couple of early exits from the cups. We only lost our record with a poor performance against our rivals Pune in which we got a draw before a massive defeat against Indian Arrows. We then went on to beat Mohan Bagan to go top again. I am trying to add a couple more players soon to help us. I have sealed a few free deals for the summer and hopefully this will add to our squad and help with depth. I am really hoping we can keep this up. I of course would love to win the league but I am not sure we have enough depth.

Gbeneme Friday has been amazing so far this year he has really been banging in the goals this year. I just signed him up for a few more years so I am hoping he can continue doing this for us.

Mumbai FC – Indian National Football League – 2011/2012 - Season 1

mfc_logo.png

League Table

League Positions Graph

We had begun really well through the first half of the season. We drew against SC Goa and also against East Bengal, we lost against Churchill Brothers and also against Pune FC which was a bit gutting as they are our local rivals. In the end we won the league with ease as we had spent most of the season in the top spot. In the end Pune and Mohan Bangan were no way near the top spot and we were the best team and desereved the title. It was a bit of a shock to have sealed the title in the first year with such ease but obviously it was great as well.

Durand Cup and Federation Cup – this was the first job for us this year. To be honest because they did not go to well as we did not get through the group stage on either side.

Finances – again not the best, we had started with better finances but lost money all the way through the season. I am hoping the ACL next year will help us get a better financial posistion.

Transfers [/b]

Transfers Next Year[/b]

We did not really buy much in the way of quality and the keeper which was better than what we had could not be signed due to the registration date having gone. We have a little boit of quality joining us in the off season which should add some depth and help with the ACL campaign

Youth Intake - Not much in the way of quality really but hopefully I might just got one midfielder out of it at least.

Stars of the Season:

Faizel Rehman – a decent right back for us this year, who played really well for us and was consistant throughout the year.

Kingsley Chioma – a top defender, one of the best in the league. He ws great all year and was in the team of the year at the end of the season.

Nicholas Lewis Rodrigues- another decent player who did well for us this year. I am hoping being able to pick up a player or two to replace him as I think we could get better quality in.

Noel Wilson - a decent midfielder who ran the midfield for us this year, I am hoping next year if he keeps his form up he can get into the Indian Squad.

Gbeneme Friday – finished off his epic season by banging in more goals. He was really good this year but he is one of the better strikers in the league so the goals he scored should have been expected.

Story So Far

Season    League                   Position    Achievements       Avg Attendance
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12   Indian NFL                   1st          Champions            4066

Next Season

Great season I am really hoping to do the same next year but also put a better effort in the cups. I also would like to perform well in the Champions League.

Mumbai FC

mfc_logo.png

Season 2012/13 : Pre Season Update

League Expectations - The board would like us to get a top half finish this year, I would like a little more than that I am looking more towards the league title.

Cups Expectations - The board want me to get to the semis of the Durand Cup and to enjoy the Federation Cup. I am looking to get to the final in at least one of these.

Media Prediction and Odds The Media think we will finish 6th however we are joint favourites for the title at 7-4

Transfer Budget £5,210

Wage Budget £9,250

Wage Bill £9,010

Mumbai FC

mfc_logo.png

Season 2012/13 : Mid-season update

Indian National Football League has not been fantastic so far this year. We have won enough games to keep us in the title race for now but I am unsure if we will stay in it because we are not playing anyway near good enough to win the title. We have suffered a lot of injury and suspensions so far this year which have not helped at all. In the Champions League we have drawn Al Wasl (Diego Maradona team) in the preliminary stage

Didika joined for free in the summer from Churchill Brothers and he has been in good form ever since coming. He is a threat down the wing at all times.

Mumbai FC – Indian National Football League – 2012/2013 - Season 2

mfc_logo.png

League Table

League Positions Graph

We had not had the best year this year but we still managed to grab the title. We only just wrapped up the title on the last day of the year when East Bengal failed to beat United. This was enough for us to get the title. In the end we should have done better but in the end we got the title that we wanted.

Cup Games – we failed in the Fed Cup, but some how managed to grab the Durand CUp. In the ACL we lost to Al Wasl in the Preliminary Rounds and this put us in the Confed Cup which we are currently doing well in.

Finances – not great only the Cup competitions kept us going.

Transfers [/b]

Few transfers in this year that will be big time players for us. We have got a few bits of quaulity in, the last one in from Goa in particular will be a cracking striker for us in the future and he is already number 2 striker in our team.

Youth Intake - What a great intake for us, couple of players that will be hopefully quality in the next couple of years for us.

Stars of the Season:

Ebi Sukore – a quality midfield player who will fit in as striker when is needed.

Rakesh Masih – a defender who has so much quality about him and could also put himself into the defensive midfield spot

Didika- a player who began well so far this year but despite becoming more talented throughout the year but his first of the season was much better than his second.

Noel Wilson - again a midfielder who was fantastic again this year but did not get his call up to the India Squad like I wanted.

Gbeneme Friday – Superb once again not much more can be said than that

Story So Far

Season    League                   Position    Achievements       Avg Attendance
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12   Indian NFl                  1st          Champions     2482
2012/13   Indian NFL                  1st         Champions     3311

Next Season

Another League title would be nice. I would also like to get the Federation Cup. Along with that I would love to seal the Confederation Cup.

Sacked and then crash dumped.. not had the best of luck there to say the least!

In the new game in India seems like the domestic game is pretty easy for you, well done for those two national titles - now the big test shall be the ACL of course, where sides from India don't tend to go far to say the least...

Sacked and then crash dumped.. not had the best of luck there to say the least!

In the new game in India seems like the domestic game is pretty easy for you, well done for those two national titles - now the big test shall be the ACL of course, where sides from India don't tend to go far to say the least...

I think its the images I use that caused it. Now though I have nothing on the game so should be ok.

The Indian League is fairly easy, although last year we seemed to make it hard on ourselves. The ACL is going to be tough I drew Al Wasl last year and came close to beating them but we were not good enough, I think that was a fairly harsh Premlim draw but never mind always the Confed Cup this year and later the ACL

Congrats on winning successive titles,best of luck in the continental competitions :thup:
Hopefully you can start getting somewhere in the ACL.

Cheers guys, I am hoping it will soon start to fall into place. LIke I said this year Al Wasl were too good for us but I think that it was a tough draw. Hopefully as my squad gets better I will be able to beat teams like that.

Mumbai FC

mfc_logo.png

Season 2013/14 : Pre Season Update

League Expectations - The board want a title challenge, I want the same.

Cups Expectations - The board want me to get to the Final of the Durand Cup and the Semis of the Federation Cup. I will be looking to win both.

Media Prediction and Odds The Media think we will finish 2nd we are hot favourites at 6-4

Transfer Budget £5,219

Wage Budget £11,198

Wage Bill £10,717

Notable News - I also took the India Under 19s job. I have no pressing concerns over any competitions to qualify for so I will be using it as a scouting mission for my Mumbai side.

Not a bad couple of seasons ;)

Cheers mate, hopefully I can get better in the ACL next.

in-lgflag.gif

Asian Under 19 Qualifying Section

Qualifying Group

Qualifying Group Fixtures

The Uzbeks were really poor this time out and I was surprised because I thought them and the Australian side would be the ones to go through. We were defeated in Oz but the game was a lot closer than I thought it would be. We then beat both the Uzbek team and Maldieves. We then beat a good Bahrain side to seal qualification.

We will wait for the draw but I am certain the Asian Cup will be tough

Mumbai FC

mfc_logo.png

Season 2013/14 : Mid-season update

Indian National Football League has been good so far this year. We are suffering local challenge from Pune. We have actually played much better this year than we have previously. We did start to well but have now turned it round. We did not manage to get through the Durand Cup as we had fixture congestion so the ressies played. We did reach the Fed Cup Final but lost to rivals Mohan Bagan

Gbeneme Friday Awesome as per usual nothing more can be said. He just needs to stay away from injuries

Confederation CUp somehow we got through the group stage and we just kept winning. We found ourselves in the final against a side from Kuwait. We scored in the last minute of extra time to get the first continental win for an Indian Side Ever

Mumbai FC – Indian National Football League – 2013/2014 - Season 3

mfc_logo.png

League Table

League Positions Graph

We played so much better this year, we were really good most of the year, but Pune were amazing all year as well and pushed us all the way. In the end we beat Pune with about 6 games to go and this was enough to derail their challenge as we continued to push on they missed out and we were crowned champions for the third time in a row.

Cup Games – we won the Confederation up which was an amazing performance. We also managed to get to the final of the Federation Cup but due to fixture congerstion we lost out. We played the reserves in the Durand Cup and went out in the group stage. In the ACL we lost in the group stage and we never really looked good enough.

Finances – poor as usual.

Transfers [/b]

We added little bits of quality throughout the season but it was more of case of just adding depth.

Youth Intake - another poor intake but thankfully we got a keeper who should make in a few years.

Stars of the Season:

Rakesh Masiah

Anthony Perria

Caitiano MAscheranas

Didika

Story So Far

2011/12   Indian NFl                  1st          Champions     2482
2012/13   Indian NFL                  1st         Champions     3311
2013/14   Indian NFL                  1st         Champions     5592

Next Season

I want the league title again, but I am going to need to win it with more ease as this year was not good enough. I would also like to progress into the ACL group stage again and if possible I would like to earn a few more points. I also have the Under 19 Asian Championships to consider in October

Despite my success in India I am still really struggling to get financial backing. I have not had a decent transfer budget and my wage budget is dropping.

I can not imporve the Jr coaching or the facilities any further as I have no money spare. I am currently considering selling my three players from Nigeria to try and make money but this will weaken my team a massive amount and will only be a short term measure as we are bleeding cash.

I can not think of any ways to make money (friendlies are not working as no one wants to come to India), I suppose I will just need to keep getting further in the ACL to get money.

Mumbai FC

mfc_logo.png

Season 2014/15 : Pre Season Update

League Expectations - The board want a title challenge, I want the same.

Cups Expectations - The board want me to win the title nothing else. They dont see the Durand CUp as being important but want me to win the Federation Cup, as do I because its the only Indian Title that I do not own

Media Prediction and Odds The Media think we will finish 1st we are hot favourites at Evens

Transfer Budget £5,219

Wage Budget £10,741

Wage Bill £9,881

Looks good, aside from being quite a bit over the wage budget.
It's a good step up,should be able to get the budget down with getting rid of any deadwood.I'd personally go for the offer.

My thoughts exactly

Hangzhou

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl5xsSD2D2zXIKRHmbxMN42lcOXT6P3cBg0JASdhNxE27PRBBg

Well new job and I am happy to be here, we are nearing the end of our season and I think that we are out of the title race but could be a good time to evaluate my squad.

The squad is really not that bad at all we could do with shifting some of the dead wood out but with the end of the season it would be a good time to look at doing so.

The club have not done much except an FA cup. I really think I could gain some big trophies here.

Expectations I will not be judged in any competition this year but I still want to make a good impression.

Club Details

Club Facilities

Club Information

Finances

League

History

Hangzhou Lucheng – Chinese Super League – 2014 - Season 4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl5xsSD2D2zXIKRHmbxMN42lcOXT6P3cBg0JASdhNxE27PRBBg

League Table

I took over with 9 games to go in the league. We played really well as the players settled into my new formation, and with the players getting used to me and how we wanted to play. We managed to get some really good results against some of the bigger sides in the league but let ourselves down against some of the poorer sides in the league.

Cup Games – we found ourselves in the 1/4 finals and with an easy win passed in the 1/2 final where we played well and were by far the better side. In the final we demolished our opponents as we won the FA Cup, not a bad way to start my tenure.

Finances – very poor we gave out almost 1 million pounds in bonuses despite not even getting a quarter of that in prize money.

Youth Intake - decent intake I think at least one of these may get into the first team in the coming years.

Stars of the Season:

Hussein Alaa Hussein

Paulao

Zhang Linpeng

Story So Far

Season    League                   Position    Achievements         Avg Attendance
2011/12   Indian NFl                  1st          Champions            2482
2012/13   Indian NFL                  1st         Champions            3311
2013/14   Indian NFL                  1st         Champions            5592
2014      Chinese Super League       2nd         FA Cup winners       13786
####### Took over at the end of September ###########

Next Season

I want to remove some of the deadwood in the squad. I would also like to add some of my own quality as well as some more youth. If I could match this years record finish I would be happy although a title would be great. I would like to get of the ACL group stage as well if possible.

Archived